First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Fireworks on ABS-CBN
4720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / F / back in kame's arms
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
thanks --------- mylove143 --------------- take care
2570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

aby_papamae14 wrote:

I'V ALREADY WATCHED THIS DRAMA...AND ITS GOOD.
A HEART-BREAKING DRAMA!


is it really..?! im also excited in this drama, although i haven`t heard a thing from it.
and HOT SHOT is also a must-see!!

excited much bout it!!

366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Somewhere down th...
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
I wanna watch this drama due to Park Eun Hye
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

boojoi wrote:


aby_papamae14 wrote:

I'V ALREADY WATCHED THIS DRAMA...AND ITS GOOD.
A HEART-BREAKING DRAMA!


is it really..?! im also excited in this drama, although i haven`t heard a thing from it.
and HOT SHOT is also a must-see!!

excited much bout it!!



for me it is...thou we have different views...i hope you will like it.
2570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

aby_papamae14 wrote:


boojoi wrote:


aby_papamae14 wrote:

I'V ALREADY WATCHED THIS DRAMA...AND ITS GOOD.
A HEART-BREAKING DRAMA!


is it really..?! im also excited in this drama, although i haven`t heard a thing from it.
and HOT SHOT is also a must-see!!

excited much bout it!!



for me it is...thou we have different views...i hope you will like it.


can`t wait for it to come out.
9201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / ~~paradise~~
Offline
Posted 7/3/09
it's in studio23 right??? i'm watching it.... it's really nice... love the story.... may comedy pa... hehehe.... LOVING IT...
16042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / doraemon's pocket
Offline
Posted 7/3/09
i already saw it on studio23.
This afternoon^^
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 7/3/09
yeah in studio 23....but they might air it in channel 2 too...like precious time..it was first aired in studio 23 then to channel 2
Posted 7/4/09
studio 23.... Kanina nakita ko eh....
10598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 7/4/09
i'm always watching this at studio 23..^^i think it's 12:00PM???

i'm enjoying watching it....when will it be aired in ABS??
Posted 7/4/09
sounds cool
165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/4/09

neyo_oyen wrote:

it's in studio23 right??? i'm watching it.... it's really nice... love the story.... may comedy pa... hehehe.... LOVING IT...








studio 23 ehhhh???!!wat time ahhh
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 7/4/09
i'm also watched it already in mysoju.com,, it's so nice drama, i almost cry when i watch it... huhuhu
9201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / ~~paradise~~
Offline
Posted 7/5/09

saychee wrote:


neyo_oyen wrote:

it's in studio23 right??? i'm watching it.... it's really nice... love the story.... may comedy pa... hehehe.... LOVING IT...








studio 23 ehhhh???!!wat time ahhh


ur from the philippines too?
it's Mondays to Saturdays
12nn-1pm...
165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

neyo_oyen wrote:


saychee wrote:


neyo_oyen wrote:

it's in studio23 right??? i'm watching it.... it's really nice... love the story.... may comedy pa... hehehe.... LOVING IT...








studio 23 ehhhh???!!wat time ahhh


ur from the philippines too?
it's Mondays to Saturdays
12nn-1pm...


ahhh shit i don't hve time to watch it i hve classes...
thank u

filipino ako!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.