Post Reply Apply to be Mod!
President - Creator^^
4464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With You~
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
ans..the following question:

1. why u want to be a mod?
2. will u be active in this grp?
3. what will u do, to help this grp?

tks~
13075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
1. Feel like want to be
2. Yes since this is a new group.
3. Look out, active in the group and upload pics.

Short and sweet.!
Senior - Mod^^
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
uh cuz i wanna help out
of course
uh help out anything u need help with
Posted 2/13/09
1. why u want to be a mod?
because i want to help this group
2. will u be active in this grp?
yea because i just joined and it seems interesting
3. what will u do, to help this grp?
upload more pics and make it active by adding more people
President - Creator^^
4464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With You~
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

limchristina wrote:

1. Feel like want to be
2. Yes since this is a new group.
3. Look out, active in the group and upload pics.

Short and sweet.!


i..see...sure!
President - Creator^^
4464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With You~
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

ice_dragon_love wrote:

1. why u want to be a mod?
because i want to help this group
2. will u be active in this grp?
yea because i just joined and it seems interesting
3. what will u do, to help this grp?
upload more pics and make it active by adding more people


sure....^^" new mod...hope to see u soon!
President - Creator^^
4464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With You~
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

deathcrossashiro wrote:

uh cuz i wanna help out
of course
uh help out anything u need help with


sure...hope to see u soon~
You must be logged in to post.