First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Amv Challenge v2.0
Moderator
35171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lurking
Offline
Posted 2/11/09 , edited 2/13/09
Since the last one didn't go that well l am going to try a second and hopefully this one will do better.

There will be no teams as our 3 vs 3 did not happen (but the tracks are around).

I will pick the judges and they will only be judging on overall score. You as a member/maker get to only decide on which one you like or feel should win.

I will edit this later if l want to add anymore details.


This is the thread that l was talking about on the wall. It seems some interest is being shown so this is the chat/rule thread.

If you do want me to encode your video for you l would prefer a 29.970fps lagarith or huffy, its up to you. We might have to letter box widescreen but l'll see how it works when they all go together.

so...

720/480
Lagirith/huffy


Side Note:


The 1 vs 1 videos have to be longer then 50 seconds to be able to enter the contest.



Entry form:

1 Vs 1:

1.) Kr3w (Maybe)
2.) BoundariesOfLife
3.) Nemaya
4.) Archangel768
5.) animecentury
6.)
7.)
8.)
AMVMaker regulars
6005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Why be a stalker ?
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
I enter one vs one, muhahahah
AMVMaker regulars
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/11/09 , edited 2/11/09
OH! OH!
OH YEAH
MOTHERRRR
HARDERRRR
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm going to enter my Spoil_Deathnote amv
AMVMaker regulars
6005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Why be a stalker ?
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
You do that >.>
Member
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / breaking into a r...
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
ill enter 1 vs 1 x]
Moderator
35171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lurking
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

BoundariesOfLife wrote:

I enter one vs one, muhahahah


Entered


Archangel768 wrote:

OH! OH!
OH YEAH
MOTHERRRR
HARDERRRR
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm going to enter my Spoil_Deathnote amv


What? I don't get it.


BoundariesOfLife wrote:

You do that >.>


:|


Nemaya wrote:

ill enter 1 vs 1 x]


Entered
AMVMaker regulars
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/11/09 , edited 2/11/09

Kr3w wrote:


BoundariesOfLife wrote:

I enter one vs one, muhahahah


Entered


Archangel768 wrote:

OH! OH!
OH YEAH
MOTHERRRR
HARDERRRR
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm going to enter my Spoil_Deathnote amv


What? I don't get it.


which bit?

~ Fixed quotes.
Moderator
35171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lurking
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

Archangel768 wrote:


Kr3w wrote:


BoundariesOfLife wrote:

I enter one vs one, muhahahah


Entered


Archangel768 wrote:

OH! OH!
OH YEAH
MOTHERRRR
HARDERRRR
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm going to enter my Spoil_Deathnote amv


What? I don't get it.


which bit?

~ Fixed quotes.

Are you entering or not?
AMVMaker regulars
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

Kr3w wrote:


Archangel768 wrote:


Kr3w wrote:


BoundariesOfLife wrote:

I enter one vs one, muhahahah


Entered


Archangel768 wrote:

OH! OH!
OH YEAH
MOTHERRRR
HARDERRRR
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm going to enter my Spoil_Deathnote amv


What? I don't get it.


which bit?

~ Fixed quotes.

Are you entering or not?


depends
Moderator
7080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom -...
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
good i hate 720,480.... but yeah will join, btw bumper is allow?
Moderator
2963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Montana
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
i'll probably sit this one out since i have no projects going on right now. but who knows that might change
Moderator
35171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lurking
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

Lovely-Complex wrote:

good i hate 720,480.... but yeah will join, btw bumper is allow?


Allowing this l guess.


Cubano wrote:

i'll probably sit this one out since i have no projects going on right now. but who knows that might change


No worries, if we dont have enough entries l can enter my betas or something lol.

3d AE
Moderator
67850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
I would like to enter :3 I need some motivation to get my amv done... i hope i can figure out vegas ;_;
when is deadline ? :3
Moderator
35171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lurking
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

Meowsa wrote:

I would like to enter :3 I need some motivation to get my amv done... i hope i can figure out vegas ;_;
when is deadline ? :3


There is no set deadline yet but maybe 2 months is good enough?

I dont know yet.
Moderator
67850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
2 months should be plenty for me :3
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.