First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Amv Challenge v2.0
Moderator
7080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom -...
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
Already have 41sec done lol xD well my segment is only 1:05sec...roughly speakin
Moderator
35171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lurking
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

Lovely-Complex wrote:

Already have 41sec done lol xD well my segment is only 1:05sec...roughly speakin


Is it that song we were going to do?
AMVMaker regulars
800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
hm ill enter
AMVMaker regulars
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
i'm entering 1v1
Moderator
35171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lurking
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

animecentury wrote:

hm ill enter


In


Archangel768 wrote:

i'm entering 1v1


In
AMVMaker regulars
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
in what?
Moderator
35171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lurking
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

Archangel768 wrote:

in what?


I edited you in lol..
Moderator
7080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom -...
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

Kr3w wrote:


Lovely-Complex wrote:

Already have 41sec done lol xD well my segment is only 1:05sec...roughly speakin


Is it that song we were going to do?


Nope this song is different xD btw which song are we doing together?
Moderator
35171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lurking
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

Lovely-Complex wrote:


Kr3w wrote:


Lovely-Complex wrote:

Already have 41sec done lol xD well my segment is only 1:05sec...roughly speakin


Is it that song we were going to do?


Nope this song is different xD btw which song are we doing together?


I got two songs.

Its action ;p.
Moderator
7080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom -...
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

Kr3w wrote:


Lovely-Complex wrote:


Kr3w wrote:


Lovely-Complex wrote:

Already have 41sec done lol xD well my segment is only 1:05sec...roughly speakin


Is it that song we were going to do?


Nope this song is different xD btw which song are we doing together?


I got two songs.

Its action ;p.


oh right i see
Moderator
35171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lurking
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

Moderator
67850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
Im sorta finished my project for the challenge Some last minute touches and also I still have the line problem... though not as bad as last time.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.