First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Will Girls Generation Break Wonder Girls Record?
29973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / asia♥
Offline
Posted 2/13/09 , edited 2/13/09
I love SNSD more but to be not bais Nobody is a better song to tell u the truth!
640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / -SINGAPORE-
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
one word
N-E-V-E-R!
Posted 2/13/09
NOOOOOOOOOOOO. I dont want WG record to be broken...
And lets be real SNSD doesnt have any real competitors now! WG had to compete with so much popular people and they did amazing job winning agains all of them. Wonder Girls fighting~~!!!
129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

tongiethao wrote:

yup yup! SNSD has no competition. come on!!! Wonder Girls did an excellent job winning
their awards. they released an album about the same time DBSK did theirs. now that's the
way to win! :]] it doesnt matter, cause i like Wonder Girls better.


you're right! at first i didn't think the WG would win over TVXQ and also Rain!
i wonder what could've happened if Super Junior, WG, SNSD, TVXQ and Rain all had their comebacks at the same time..
who do you think would win?? ^^
1337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / T dot
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
even if snsd still break the record i still like wondergirls ALOT MORE

they have better attitudes and personalities.
1337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / T dot
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
& also its not fair cuz when nobody was released they were against mirotic

snsd has no compeitition right now
129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/13/09 , edited 2/13/09

pandaxd wrote:

wonder girls HELL YEA!!!!! but dont they lip sync? o.o


they don't..
they only used those kind of mics because they still had to dance and some sort of stuff..
if you listen carefully to their singing,
you can tell it's live because sometimes they change the tones and whatever..^^

but during their "So Hot",
YooBin had to lip sync in some of their performances because of her throat problems..
overall,
i haven't really seen them lip sync..
which is good and that is why i like them way better than SNSD. ^^





3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

rochie_09 wrote:


pandaxd wrote:

wonder girls HELL YEA!!!!! but dont they lip sync? o.o


they don't..
they only used those kind of mics because they still had to dance and some sort of stuff..
if you listen carefully to their singing,
you can tell it's live because sometimes they change the tones and whatever..^^

but during their "So Hot",
YooBin had to lip sync in some of their performances because of her throat problems..
overall,
i haven't really seen them lip sync..
which is good and that is why i like them way better than SNSD. ^^







@pandaxd: WG do not lip synch. it's pretty evident just by listening to sohee.
soshi lip synches... oh wait, dont bash me.... i didn't mean lip synch. it's frequent usage of quite a lot of backtracking. =)
129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/13/09 , edited 2/13/09

ringo_seijin wrote:


rochie_09 wrote:


pandaxd wrote:

wonder girls HELL YEA!!!!! but dont they lip sync? o.o


they don't..
they only used those kind of mics because they still had to dance and some sort of stuff..
if you listen carefully to their singing,
you can tell it's live because sometimes they change the tones and whatever..^^

but during their "So Hot",
YooBin had to lip sync in some of their performances because of her throat problems..
overall,
i haven't really seen them lip sync..
which is good and that is why i like them way better than SNSD. ^^







@pandaxd: WG do not lip synch. it's pretty evident just by listening to sohee.
soshi lip synches... oh wait, dont bash me.... i didn't mean lip synch. it's frequent usage of quite a lot of backtracking. =)


i'm quite sure no one will bash you for telling the truth..^^
this one time,
SNSD sang Kissing You, it says it's live and they hold a mic also,
but it really sounds so similar to the mp3 version..
Hyoyeon was always changing the tone in live but because of her, it became clear that they really were just lip syncing.. i don't really like that habit of theirs..

3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

rochie_09 wrote:


ringo_seijin wrote:


@pandaxd: WG do not lip synch. it's pretty evident just by listening to sohee.
soshi lip synches... oh wait, dont bash me.... i didn't mean lip synch. it's frequent usage of quite a lot of backtracking. =)


i'm quite sure no one will bash you for telling the truth..^^
this one time,
SNSD sang Kissing You, it says it's live and they hold a mic also,
but it really sounds so similar to the mp3 version..
Hyoyeon was always changing the tone in live but because of her, it became clear that they really were just lip syncing.. i don't really like that habit of theirs..



haha, check to see if wg is truly singing live, listen carefully to sohee.
check to see if soshi is truly singing live, listen to yoona. (at least that was how i initially did)
then in himnae, yoona was flat even in her recording, so she couldnt be the 'control' anymore. =.=
i think soshi girls have no special identity. they all sound and look almost the same.
the first vid i watch of gee+himnae LIVE was really good and i was rather surprised.
then when i watched the second video of gee live, tiffany and jessica wasnt even stable for their initial talking part.
i was like, my god! they cant even speak like in the recording, how can they sing like the recording?!
1036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

satoshiak wrote:


kehehe wrote:


brianjoolover wrote:

oh and about the whole GG has more sales than Wg is because their fans buy more than one album..basically u can tell if u just go to allkpop they bought alot of CDS and gave them away..and I also heard that alot of their insane fans bought 9 +1 cd's c'mon now..do they actually think that doing that will make GG seem more popular than WG...no don't think so..and congratulation to our WG for winning the daesay and triple crown baby..



umm...wtf? Was that even suppose to be a logical explanation?
Allkpop bought alot of CDS and "gave it to other fans" so other fans who don't have the album could enjoy it. Plus, why would they enter the contest if they didn't want the album?
Basically its a "contest" so it's to "share" and people who entered "wanted" the albums.
Are you trying to say all snsd fans would do that?
I'm a big fan and I didn't buy their album. Now what do you have to say?
Plus theres are huge economical issues so I'm sure many people in Korea or International countries wouldn't buy "loads" of snsd album just to beat WG.
Can you be any more bias?
You're trying to prove that SNSD is the only kpop group who has crazy fans and blah blah other bias shit.


lol
Don't you know that no other fans of idol groups buy more than one album except for SNSD's fans? Clearly that is the case and the only case for their sales! Gosh! Those damn delusionalfuls w/e they are called.
/end sarcasm/

I agree with whoever said that Gee is the hot thing due to weak competition. It is a damn smart move from SM.


I don't want to waste my time on crack heads like you so just read what yonomi333 said.

1036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
I agree that SNSD doesn't have any big-big competition but it beat Seung Ri's solo, Daesung's solo, and some Boy's over flower's ost.
16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
Wonder Girls will ALWAYS still be the best!!
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Slovakia
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
Good luck to Soshi...Gee must definitely beat Nobody...because Nobody was boring crap...i was so dissapointed in that song after Tell me and So Hot...
178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

yonomi333 wrote:


satoshiak wrote:


kehehe wrote:


brianjoolover wrote:

oh and about the whole GG has more sales than Wg is because their fans buy more than one album..basically u can tell if u just go to allkpop they bought alot of CDS and gave them away..and I also heard that alot of their insane fans bought 9 +1 cd's c'mon now..do they actually think that doing that will make GG seem more popular than WG...no don't think so..and congratulation to our WG for winning the daesay and triple crown baby..



umm...wtf? Was that even suppose to be a logical explanation?
Allkpop bought alot of CDS and "gave it to other fans" so other fans who don't have the album could enjoy it. Plus, why would they enter the contest if they didn't want the album?
Basically its a "contest" so it's to "share" and people who entered "wanted" the albums.
Are you trying to say all snsd fans would do that?
I'm a big fan and I didn't buy their album. Now what do you have to say?
Plus theres are huge economical issues so I'm sure many people in Korea or International countries wouldn't buy "loads" of snsd album just to beat WG.
Can you be any more bias?
You're trying to prove that SNSD is the only kpop group who has crazy fans and blah blah other bias shit.


lol
Don't you know that no other fans of idol groups buy more than one album except for SNSD's fans? Clearly that is the case and the only case for their sales! Gosh! Those damn delusionalfuls w/e they are called.
/end sarcasm/

I agree with whoever said that Gee is the hot thing due to weak competition. It is a damn smart move from SM.


And how would you know that? All my friends bought 2 of DBSK's Mirotic in order to help their comeback - would you still dare to make that presumption? You clearly just hate SNSD, and you are trying to 'bring them down' by making foolish and unreasonable assumptions.

And so what if there's weak competition? I don't think it's a crime to pick the best time possible to release an album - it's strategic. You also can't say that Gee is only popular due to weak competition, because you never know what may happen if they released it alongside the other idol groups. Besides, with the number of antis SNSD has, I think it only proves even more how good SNSD is that they have managed to do so well despite all the hate going on. NOBODY can deny the fact that they are just as talented, or perhaps even more so, as Wondergirls.



I'm sorry but did you not see "/end sarcasm/" in my post or are you just blind?
I see you don't even have a grasp of basic English comprehension because if you did, you would know I was praising SM for their strategic move to release Gee when they did. Never did I say that it was a crime.
I can damn well say the competition was weak because it was. Let's look at what I wrote again, "WAS"; you are right in that we don't know what artists will be releasing in the future but as far as the past and present goes, the competition HAS been and is currently relatively weak!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.