First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Perez Hilton Loves Gee!
2007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
Yeah, I checked out the blog and the amount of negative comments there is really horrible. :/

But I'm glad he posted up the dance version because the original one would have probably gotten more negative comments.

3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

Rosesandblood wrote:


ringo_seijin wrote:

i may sound like an ignorant fool, but i have no idea who is perez hilton.


He's some fruitcake who is quite like the popperazzi he will get any dirt and out any celebrity even if it takes him to the ends of the earth....so yeah he's an annoying guy I don't like him I wish he would just go away.


LOL... oh i see.
is he a 'fan' of paris hilton too?
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

Rose_666 wrote:

Yeah, I checked out the blog and the amount of negative comments there is really horrible. :/

But I'm glad he posted up the dance version because the original one would have probably gotten more negative comments.



hmm?
negative comments about what? the blogger? or soshi?
1854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / NYS
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

ringo_seijin wrote:


Rosesandblood wrote:


ringo_seijin wrote:

i may sound like an ignorant fool, but i have no idea who is perez hilton.


He's some fruitcake who is quite like the popperazzi he will get any dirt and out any celebrity even if it takes him to the ends of the earth....so yeah he's an annoying guy I don't like him I wish he would just go away.


LOL... oh i see.
is he a 'fan' of paris hilton too?



I think the answer is obvious.
2007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

ringo_seijin wrote:


Rose_666 wrote:

Yeah, I checked out the blog and the amount of negative comments there is really horrible. :/

But I'm glad he posted up the dance version because the original one would have probably gotten more negative comments.



hmm?
negative comments about what? the blogger? or soshi?


Yeah, I meant Soshi.
B/c people there (who weren't k-pop fans) seemed to be annoyed with just the cutesy music and dancing.
If they saw the music video, well...

I think you know what I mean
4578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / Christmas Island
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
hes such a worthless homo
but at least hes promoting korea lawls
16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
woah.....lol. He might even like some k-dramas
2472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / behind you.
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
yay! perez hilton likes gee!
oh he loves the wonder girls & lee hyori. he needs to put big bang on his site for more exposure!
even though perez hilton can be extreme, i think he's cool. he practically created an empire by gossiping about celebs. genius.

1795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/16/09
of course he likes it haha maybe this is a good thing?
82628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / London
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
Yeh...Perez has taste...Haha...I like Perez...ALthough he is mean to some people...Its his opinion and his comments
are hilarious....I check on his blog freqeuntly, he has got all the latest news...
3734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/17/09


I haven't heard this PEREZ guy until now,..

but hey,.this is a good thing isn't it,..maybe this is a good exposure for the asian music,..Ü
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
xD thats pretty cool korea is slowly gaining popularity

deh han meeng guk fighting!
2276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
put aside the antis, who doesn't love gee?
1430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
Perez is gay. everyone knows that. so for gay- gayish song. honestly Gee? it's a shame for k-pop.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.