First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply [REQUEST]Manga Coloring
Moderator
41462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with santa and my...
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

ONE request at a time
You can give the link of the picture or post it up
Don't put your picture in a spoiler tag


Text -optional- (what u want written on it) :
Size (original size or cropped) :
Color Scheme (hair,colthes,eyes,etc.)
Background:
Extras (any effects,brushes,etc) :




108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 2/16/09 , edited 2/17/09
done//Tibbychii

Username:sm3xyang3l
Text:NONE
Colors:
Hair:suprise me!
Clothes:suprise me!
shoes:suprise me!
eyes:suprise me!
skin color:normal skin color?
Extras:brushes,new bg and make it tall anfd thin, like an avii
Moderator
41462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with santa and my...
Offline
Posted 2/17/09 , edited 2/17/09

sm3xyang3l wrote:

Username:sm3xyang3l
Text:NONE
Colors:
Hair:suprise me!
Clothes:suprise me!
shoes:suprise me!
eyes:suprise me!
skin color:normal skin color?
Extras:brushes,new bg and make it tall anfd thin, like an avii


you did'nt want anything written on it ryt?
done//Tibbychii




108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 2/17/09

Tibbychii wrote:


sm3xyang3l wrote:

Username:sm3xyang3l
Text:NONE
Colors:
Hair:suprise me!
Clothes:suprise me!
shoes:suprise me!
eyes:suprise me!
skin color:normal skin color?
Extras:brushes,new bg and make it tall anfd thin, like an avii


you did'nt want anything written on it ryt?
done//Tibbychii






uh...can i hav sm3xyang3l and Daphne on it?its okay if u dun wanna
Moderator
41462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with santa and my...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09


done-Tibbychii

Posted 2/20/09 , edited 2/23/09


done- Tibbychii
Moderator
41462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with santa and my...
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

chibiville wrote:


pls. pls. tell me if you want something changed..... i dont mind

is it too big? did you want it avi sized? r the colors ryt?
...sories



if you don't mind me asking....what manga is this from? i have a similar looking one

Posted 2/21/09

Tibbychii wrote:


chibiville wrote:


pls. pls. tell me if you want something changed..... i dont mind

is it too big? did you want it avi sized? r the colors ryt?
...sories



if you don't mind me asking....what manga is this from? i have a similar looking one



he,,no worries. you did it right!~ and i like the way you colored it`
BTW it's from "kitchen princess"
Posted 2/22/09 , edited 3/1/09
done- Tibbychii

Text -optional- (what u want written on it) : sakuranomayu, mayu-chan
Size (original size or cropped) : cropped.. thin and tall and can u make it into an avii
Color Scheme (hair,colthes,eyes,etc.): anything that fits
Background: pinkish or any that fits
Extras (any effects,brushes,etc) : brushes, shiny anything that fits

please color this whatever u think fits best and please make it into an avii~~ thnx
Moderator
41462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with santa and my...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

sakuranomayu wrote:

:excl: in progress-Tibbychii

Text -optional- (what u want written on it) : sakuranomayu, mayu-chan
Size (original size or cropped) : cropped.. thin and tall and can u make it into an avii
Color Scheme (hair,colthes,eyes,etc.): anything that fits
Background: pinkish or any that fits
Extras (any effects,brushes,etc) : brushes, shiny anything that fits

please color this whatever u think fits best and please make it into an avii~~ thnx


srry mayu-chan taking a long time,,,, having problem with making the av...something wrong with my program =P hopefully i'll b able to finish it tommorow
Posted 2/26/09

Tibbychii wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:

:excl: in progress-Tibbychii

Text -optional- (what u want written on it) : sakuranomayu, mayu-chan
Size (original size or cropped) : cropped.. thin and tall and can u make it into an avii
Color Scheme (hair,colthes,eyes,etc.): anything that fits
Background: pinkish or any that fits
Extras (any effects,brushes,etc) : brushes, shiny anything that fits

please color this whatever u think fits best and please make it into an avii~~ thnx


srry mayu-chan taking a long time,,,, having problem with making the av...something wrong with my program =P hopefully i'll b able to finish it tommorow


kk sure~~:D
Moderator
41462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with santa and my...
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

sakuranomayu wrote:

Text -optional- (what u want written on it) : sakuranomayu, mayu-chan
Size (original size or cropped) : cropped.. thin and tall and can u make it into an avii
Color Scheme (hair,colthes,eyes,etc.): anything that fits
Background: pinkish or any that fits
Extras (any effects,brushes,etc) : brushes, shiny anything that fits

please color this whatever u think fits best and please make it into an avii~~ thnx


im rlly srry it took such a long time mayu-chan
....do you want the original manga colouring?


Posted 3/1/09

Tibbychii wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:

Text -optional- (what u want written on it) : sakuranomayu, mayu-chan
Size (original size or cropped) : cropped.. thin and tall and can u make it into an avii
Color Scheme (hair,colthes,eyes,etc.): anything that fits
Background: pinkish or any that fits
Extras (any effects,brushes,etc) : brushes, shiny anything that fits

please color this whatever u think fits best and please make it into an avii~~ thnx


im rlly srry it took such a long time mayu-chan
....do you want the original manga colouring?




OMG!! KAWAIII ME WILL USE IT NOW~~ N NO NED HEHE
Moderator
41462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with santa and my...
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


Tibbychii wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:

Text -optional- (what u want written on it) : sakuranomayu, mayu-chan
Size (original size or cropped) : cropped.. thin and tall and can u make it into an avii
Color Scheme (hair,colthes,eyes,etc.): anything that fits
Background: pinkish or any that fits
Extras (any effects,brushes,etc) : brushes, shiny anything that fits

please color this whatever u think fits best and please make it into an avii~~ thnx


im rlly srry it took such a long time mayu-chan
....do you want the original manga colouring?




OMG!! KAWAIII ME WILL USE IT NOW~~ N NO NED HEHE


glad you like it ^-^

74393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/3/09 , edited 3/3/09
Text -optional- (what u want written on it) :Bribri:Heres comes the sun
Size (original size or cropped) :cropped thin and tall like an avii
Color Scheme (hair,colthes,eyes,etc.)
Hair:Black
Eyes:brown
dress:peach or a light pink will do
ribbons on her hair:yellow
hat:yellow
fruits on hat:pink
Background: anything
Extras (any effects,brushes,etc) :brushes and anything cute and sorta springish
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.