Crunchyland tactics
Moderator
35499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 2/11/09 , edited 2/16/09
I bring you Crunchyland Tactics >:O

lol this is fake but it would be fun >_>





1st button would take you home
2nd button is too cast magic
3rd button is to use an item
4th button is to give up
5th button is idk atm so gtfo my back >:O (something locked or for memeber only things, maybe a special attack who knows?)lol

the game play would be similar to rock paper scissors being that "1>2>3>4>1" you get it? it would be turn base but with no time counter that things annoying.

HP = 10(might change dunno

weak attack = 2
normal attack = 3
strong attack = 4


now for elemental stuff to be added

normal=0
fire=1
water=2
earth=3
lightning=4



Other features
~fight two NPCs at once in normal combat
~fight one to three NPCs in tactics at once
~Suicide game play mode in normal combat(no items fight monsters from level 1-99)would force you to stop at your own level tho?
~Three Team players vs three NPC's?

Quests / Badges
~beat game on easy/hard/extreme
~beat suicide mode to 25/50/75/99
~beat two NPCs at once in both game modes
~Die 25/50/75/100/1000 times
~Lose a pvp game 25/50/75/100/1000
~Win a pvp game 25/50/75/100/1000

Rewards
~unlock normal gameplay by beating easy
~unlock extreme gameplay by beating normal
~beat easy game play 10,000 dolg
~beat normal game play 100,000 gold
~beat extreme game play 1,000,000 gold
~level 25 suicide get 1000 gold
~level 50 suicide get 1,000 gold
~level 75 suicide get 5,000 gold
~level 99 suicide get 10,000 gold

(other stuff tooo come)






Moderator
35499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

phame wrote:

nice
explain more


you know, like FF tactics but not as many cut scenes =.=
Moderator
35499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

phame wrote:


seems interesting


i posted a V2 picture with life bars more buttons and mana


first button would take you home
Second button is too cast magic
third button is to use an item
Fourth button is to give up
Five button is idk atm so gtfo my back >:O (something locked or for memeber only things, maybe a special attack who knows?)

lol


the game play would be simular to rock paper scissors being that "1>2>3>1" you get it? it would be turn base but with no time counter that things annoying.

HP = 10(might change dunno

weak attack = 2
normal attack = 3
strong attack = 4


I got bored and thought it would be fun to think up ways to have different type of gameplay in CRL i tried thinking of a FPS but i couldnt stop laughing long enough to even figure out how itd work xD
14358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
I'm so into this one o.o
Member
24914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/11/09 , edited 2/11/09
seems interesting I haven't played Final Fantasy Tactics

more gameplays is more fun




I think it's
fire<water<earth<lightning<(wind or normal) [that's from Naruto Shippuuden]!
It's nice to use different kinds of elemental attacks. But I think the most players are
relying on Attack or Fire. I don't think alot players will play it for no reasons.
Maybe we need for the tactics gameplay.
- quests
- rewards
-storyline
-amount of money
- questpoints
- questlist for people who want to complete alot quests
-special quest items (that you cannot get from normal npc loot or buy in the shop)
- maybe full screen or keyboard gameplay
- moving pictures like from Pokemon Crystal or Emerald.Because Gold/Silver and Ruby/Saphire the Pokemons
are not moving, it would be funny if we saw those NPC moving lol!
Which makes the new gameplay overrated.
Like the old gameplay of Crunchyland compared to the PvP gameplay.


just some ideas



ive also that that a suicide mode would be nice, maybe a way to list other peoples avatars in a family and marry each other and stuff liek that


Yup, Wedding was my idea from Crunchyland Couples!
but before that we need a virtual Crunchyland-world. I think it's slowly developing to a MMOR
PG

Moderator
35499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

phame wrote:


more gameplays is more fun


ive also that that a suicide mode would be nice, maybe a way to list other peoples avatars in a family and marry each other and stuff liek that
Moderator
35499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

phame wrote:

seems interesting I haven't played Final Fantasy Tactics

more gameplays is more fun




I think it's
fire<water<earth<lightning<(wind or normal) [that's from Naruto Shippuuden]!


ive also that that a suicide mode would be nice, maybe a way to list other peoples avatars in a family and marry each other and stuff liek that


Yup, Wedding was my idea from Crunchyland Couples!
but before that we need a virtual Crunchyland-world. I think it's slowly developing to a MMORPG



i know once they finish the site problems they are gonna get back to work on CRL, i think they made two updates but the only thing they added thats big time is the /fullscreen mode for the chat
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
ooo hey bestie xD
interesting idea...who knows when this will actually happen....
Moderator
42000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Monterey, CA
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

gunblastergun wrote:


phame wrote:

seems interesting I haven't played Final Fantasy Tactics

more gameplays is more fun




I think it's
fire<water<earth<lightning<(wind or normal) [that's from Naruto Shippuuden]!


ive also that that a suicide mode would be nice, maybe a way to list other peoples avatars in a family and marry each other and stuff liek that


Yup, Wedding was my idea from Crunchyland Couples!
but before that we need a virtual Crunchyland-world. I think it's slowly developing to a MMORPG



i know once they finish the site problems they are gonna get back to work on CRL, i think they made two updates but the only thing they added thats big time is the /fullscreen mode for the chat


You have entirely too much free time. . . .



... I'm so freaking jealous.
458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
Lol this looks cute o_o
Moderator
35499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

Dusterbayala wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:


phame wrote:

seems interesting I haven't played Final Fantasy Tactics

more gameplays is more fun




I think it's
fire<water<earth<lightning<(wind or normal) [that's from Naruto Shippuuden]!


ive also that that a suicide mode would be nice, maybe a way to list other peoples avatars in a family and marry each other and stuff liek that


Yup, Wedding was my idea from Crunchyland Couples!
but before that we need a virtual Crunchyland-world. I think it's slowly developing to a MMORPG



i know once they finish the site problems they are gonna get back to work on CRL, i think they made two updates but the only thing they added thats big time is the /fullscreen mode for the chat


You have entirely too much free time. . . .



... I'm so freaking jealous.


:( no im normal i swearz it
You must be logged in to post.