O P E N! singup!
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/09 , edited 2/20/09
Alright people, we need new mods WHO ARE DEDICTED like me!! XD

We are looking for 1 new mods!

We need graphic mods!

Job description:
In this position, u will get to take care of the avatar request that the group offers, as well as the id cards.
Please if u are applying for this role, please do not be any more then 2 graphic making groups, for u will be to busy to take care of this group
You won't be making any money, (sadly)
but u will get to improve your avatar making skills, and get to know the mods!

Please fill this out
Username:
Are you already a memeber of this group?
Have you had graphic making skills in the past?
how often do u go on C.R?
What grade are u in school?
&& lastly, please put the examples:




Please post an example of at least 2 avatars and a banner please.
in spoiler, and best if u put (c)copyright by you, after we are done,. i will delete the image, incase ppl steal it!
:O


Dear, mods,
You are all JUDGES, u can pick who is good enough or not,
Thats means Kumo-chan and the creator!!
but only those 2 cause i said SO!
AHAHA
LOL,

thank youu~


Good day~
Xrana.
Moderator
7014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
Username:Hikari_Cross
Are you already a memeber of this group?yesp......
Have you had graphic making skills in the past?yesp.....
how often do u go on C.R?everyday
What grade are u in school?well...I'm graduated from school last year
&& lastly, please put the examples:

13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

Hikari_Cross wrote:

Username:Hikari_Cross
Are you already a memeber of this group?yesp......
Have you had graphic making skills in the past?yesp.....
how often do u go on C.R?everyday
What grade are u in school?well...I'm graduated from school last year
&& lastly, please put the examples:



I like your work!
There pretty.
how many graphic groups are u in?
Moderator
7014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

Xrana wrote:


Hikari_Cross wrote:

Username:Hikari_Cross
Are you already a memeber of this group?yesp......
Have you had graphic making skills in the past?yesp.....
how often do u go on C.R?everyday
What grade are u in school?well...I'm graduated from school last year
&& lastly, please put the examples:



I like your work!
There pretty.
how many graphic groups are u in?


3...but i wanna help here
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

Hikari_Cross wrote:


Xrana wrote:


Hikari_Cross wrote:

Username:Hikari_Cross
Are you already a memeber of this group?yesp......
Have you had graphic making skills in the past?yesp.....
how often do u go on C.R?everyday
What grade are u in school?well...I'm graduated from school last year
&& lastly, please put the examples:



I like your work!
There pretty.
how many graphic groups are u in?


3...but i wanna help here


Sure ur on board,
u can start by helping out with the avatar requests!

Thank you,
and 3 is a lot , but just as long as u can keep up, then im fine.

Thanks~
Moderator
7014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

Xrana wrote:


Hikari_Cross wrote:


Xrana wrote:


Hikari_Cross wrote:

Username:Hikari_Cross
Are you already a memeber of this group?yesp......
Have you had graphic making skills in the past?yesp.....
how often do u go on C.R?everyday
What grade are u in school?well...I'm graduated from school last year
&& lastly, please put the examples:



I like your work!
There pretty.
how many graphic groups are u in?


3...but i wanna help here


Sure ur on board,
u can start by helping out with the avatar requests!

Thank you,
and 3 is a lot , but just as long as u can keep up, then im fine.

Thanks~


sure i'm going to help...dont worry for that....and thanks
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

Good day~
Xrana.

username:kitty_chan201
member of dis grp:yup
hv u had graphicmakin in the past?yup
how often i go on cr:every day
wa grade m i at skool?11
avi:

banner:

manga coloring:


Posted 2/24/09 , edited 2/24/09
Username:iloveMicchi-sanalot875
Are you already a memeber of this group?yes(love this group!!<33)
Have you had graphic making skills in the past?ever since last year
how often do u go on C.R?everyday,ill dedicate my life fer this groupxD
What grade are u in school?9:)
please put the examples:](i think the last few images dnt have the (C) cuz i always seem to ferget srry>.<)
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/24/09 , edited 2/24/09

IloveMicchi-sanalot875 wrote:

Username:iloveMicchi-sanalot875
Are you already a memeber of this group?yes(love this group!!<33)
Have you had graphic making skills in the past?ever since last year
how often do u go on C.R?everyday,ill dedicate my life fer this groupxD
What grade are u in school?9:)
please put the examples:](i think the last few images dnt have the (C) cuz i always seem to ferget srry>.<)


lolz, sure!
Ur on board!!

lolz, nice work!
XD

hmm u can start with the avatar requset!
thanks!
Posted 2/25/09

Xrana wrote:


IloveMicchi-sanalot875 wrote:

Username:iloveMicchi-sanalot875
Are you already a memeber of this group?yes(love this group!!<33)
Have you had graphic making skills in the past?ever since last year
how often do u go on C.R?everyday,ill dedicate my life fer this groupxD
What grade are u in school?9:)
please put the examples:](i think the last few images dnt have the (C) cuz i always seem to ferget srry>.<)


lolz, sure!
Ur on board!!

lolz, nice work!
XD

hmm u can start with the avatar requset!
thanks!


lol thxx!ill get to it as soon as possilbe:):)
You must be logged in to post.