First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
CR is becoming like a mini 4-chan
Posted 2/11/09

DomFortress wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

I've herd of 4chan (Encyclopedia Dramatica) but I don't think crunchyroll has become THAT bad has it? And call me oblivious (which I am), but I never noticed that happening before, no one has spammed me yet, and because of that comment I believe I just left myself open as a target.

If what I've been receiving in this thread as of late was some sort of mini-4chan experience, then it's really aren't that bad. They all acted like bunch of naive kids who don't know how to play nice: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-450175/Crunchy-roll-rips.html?pg=13

However, some of them just aren't kids themselves anymore, and to me their behaviors are rather pathetic. Still, I did my best and tried to command on their lack of civility. Maybe all they needed was somebody to appreciate, advocate, and understand who they really are.


You can't fight the law.

I mean, Shinji didn't have a choice but to take those animes down, if he kept them there, than the website would be in serious trouble, right? Sure it makes me angry that some of my favorite anime is no longer here, but I don't go around spamming people and acting like an immature child because of it.
Posted 2/11/09

luckydreamstar wrote:

With the recent pull of all our anime lots of people decided to spam some of our accounts mail boxes and our threads with a ton of pictures of futanari and hentai links...

What do you think about this? and have you noticed this? :angry:


why you angry??
I see this fun
11 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/09 , edited 2/11/09

Gaia93 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

I've herd of 4chan (Encyclopedia Dramatica) but I don't think crunchyroll has become THAT bad has it? And call me oblivious (which I am), but I never noticed that happening before, no one has spammed me yet, and because of that comment I believe I just left myself open as a target.

If what I've been receiving in this thread as of late was some sort of mini-4chan experience, then it's really aren't that bad. They all acted like bunch of naive kids who don't know how to play nice: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-450175/Crunchy-roll-rips.html?pg=13

However, some of them just aren't kids themselves anymore, and to me their behaviors are rather pathetic. Still, I did my best and tried to command on their lack of civility. Maybe all they needed was somebody to appreciate, advocate, and understand who they really are.


You can't fight the law.

I mean, Shinji didn't have a choice but to take those animes down, if he kept them there, than the website would be in serious trouble, right? Sure it makes me angry that some of my favorite anime is no longer here, but I don't go around spamming people and acting like an immature child because of it.


Chans are rarely nice to anyone period to simply put. Most of the internet has you guys on their sights...

Gently Caressing This Post: And most of /a/ grew up with Anime that had little presence of women, let alone super sugar cute Token Loli and when fanservice came around it was full body healthy adult women fanservice most of the time. Sure I for one accept our loli overlords, but the point still stands, Chans and the internet does not like sites like Gaia/CRoll.
Posted 2/11/09

Gaia93 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

I've herd of 4chan (Encyclopedia Dramatica) but I don't think crunchyroll has become THAT bad has it? And call me oblivious (which I am), but I never noticed that happening before, no one has spammed me yet, and because of that comment I believe I just left myself open as a target.

If what I've been receiving in this thread as of late was some sort of mini-4chan experience, then it's really aren't that bad. They all acted like bunch of naive kids who don't know how to play nice: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-450175/Crunchy-roll-rips.html?pg=13

However, some of them just aren't kids themselves anymore, and to me their behaviors are rather pathetic. Still, I did my best and tried to command on their lack of civility. Maybe all they needed was somebody to appreciate, advocate, and understand who they really are.


You can't fight the law.

I mean, Shinji didn't have a choice but to take those animes down, if he kept them there, than the website would be in serious trouble, right? Sure it makes me angry that some of my favorite anime is no longer here, but I don't go around spamming people and acting like an immature child because of it.

You can't fight a law that's in every sense of the word to serve and protect those who deserved it, like the copyright act that's serving the wellness and interests of the artists by protecting their intellectual properties. But you can change any law that's every bits unconstitutional, like the DMCA section 512: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-456341/Lets-Do-Our-Part-To-Save-Anime-Subculture-And-Change-The-DMCA.html
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
never got those messages u speak of lol.
19084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
fuck no, 4chan is the worst shit ever,. 2ch, komica, futaba are way better
Posted 2/11/09

gyrobot wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

I've herd of 4chan (Encyclopedia Dramatica) but I don't think crunchyroll has become THAT bad has it? And call me oblivious (which I am), but I never noticed that happening before, no one has spammed me yet, and because of that comment I believe I just left myself open as a target.

If what I've been receiving in this thread as of late was some sort of mini-4chan experience, then it's really aren't that bad. They all acted like bunch of naive kids who don't know how to play nice: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-450175/Crunchy-roll-rips.html?pg=13

However, some of them just aren't kids themselves anymore, and to me their behaviors are rather pathetic. Still, I did my best and tried to command on their lack of civility. Maybe all they needed was somebody to appreciate, advocate, and understand who they really are.


You can't fight the law.

I mean, Shinji didn't have a choice but to take those animes down, if he kept them there, than the website would be in serious trouble, right? Sure it makes me angry that some of my favorite anime is no longer here, but I don't go around spamming people and acting like an immature child because of it.


Chans are rarely nice to anyone period to simply put. Most of the internet has you guys on their sights...

Gently Caressing This Post: And most of /a/ grew up with Anime that had little presence of women, let alone super sugar cute Token Loli and when fanservice came around it was full body healthy adult women fanservice most of the time. Sure I for one accept our loli overlords, but the point still stands, Chans and the internet does not like sites like Gaia/CRoll.


Oh well, it's not like they're accomplishing anything, unless they actually hack into the website.
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
I hope it does... This site is getting boring.
Posted 2/11/09

mzheng489 wrote:

fuck no, 4chan is the worst shit ever,. 2ch, komica, futaba are way better

I actually have a small reputation on their 單身雜談, but lately their topics had too much to do on dating tips from Astronomical signs, blood types and what-have-you. No good solid dating tips from this pro if nothing that they say is tangible.
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
meh, 4chan is worse
11 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/09 , edited 2/11/09
4chan is just the most painfully obvious target, other sites will give you nightmare fuel, light it on fire and cause unending torment...

Gently Caressing this post: Never ask for that now mind you, grab a bull by the horns get slammed to the wall.
10560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In the Garden of...
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
YEAH thats exactly wut i was thinking and im hating it =.="
8559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/11/09 , edited 2/11/09
4chan? Pfft. CR has a fucking LONG way to go until it get's like 4chan.
167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
8 (

This makes me sad.

Like, just frikin spamming and suddenly crunchyroll turns into frikin 4chan? Wow, paranoid much. Yeah, just go back to streaming Naruto on Youtube.
19084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

DomFortress wrote:


mzheng489 wrote:

fuck no, 4chan is the worst shit ever,. 2ch, komica, futaba are way better

I actually have a small reputation on their 單身雜談, but lately their topics had too much to do on dating tips from Astronomical signs, blood types and what-have-you. No good solid dating tips from this pro if nothing that they say is tangible.


are u talking about komica or 2ch, i only go to 大人のエロ会話 on 2ch, its too funny, they are like getting high for no good reason
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.