First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
CR is becoming like a mini 4-chan
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
the minions of the great pedobear are spread out far and wide across the intra web... beware ye prepubescent hormone driven kiddies and of course the kiddies at heart as well... Beware for I speak the truth! If you get a ticket in the mail burn it with extreme prejudice and no hesitation..

Only trust people you actually know.. and when I say "actual" I mean the real world out there not this sweet care bear wonderland all cuddly and stuff until you see something that ultimately makes you want to rip your eyes out..

then again I'm just a wierd guy from a small set of islands proficient in the butchery of the english language, a bit drunk and ranting.. but heed my words and beware!! btw we need a jailbait thread since we already have a booby thread.. hehe *facepalms* oops wrong forum..
Posted 2/12/09

manzi wrote:

the minions of the great pedobear are spread out far and wide across the intra web... beware ye prepubescent hormone driven kiddies and of course the kiddies at heart as well... Beware for I speak the truth! If you get a ticket in the mail burn it with extreme prejudice and no hesitation..

Only trust people you actually know.. and when I say "actual" I mean the real world out there not this sweet care bear wonderland all cuddly and stuff until you see something that ultimately makes you want to rip your eyes out..

then again I'm just a wierd guy from a small set of islands proficient in the butchery of the english language, a bit drunk and ranting.. but heed my words and beware!! btw we need a jailbait thread since we already have a booby thread.. hehe *facepalms* oops wrong forum..


Hell Yes Jail Bait!
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/12/09 , edited 2/12/09

DomFortress wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

I've herd of 4chan (Encyclopedia Dramatica) but I don't think crunchyroll has become THAT bad has it? And call me oblivious (which I am), but I never noticed that happening before, no one has spammed me yet, and because of that comment I believe I just left myself open as a target.

If what I've been receiving in this thread as of late was some sort of mini-4chan experience, then it's really aren't that bad. They all acted like bunch of naive kids who don't know how to play nice: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-450175/Crunchy-roll-rips.html?pg=13

However, some of them just aren't kids themselves anymore, and to me their behaviors are rather pathetic. Still, I did my best and tried to command on their lack of civility. Maybe all they needed was somebody to appreciate, advocate, and understand who they really are.


You know, to the other "kids", your behavior is rather pathetic too, you tried to argue with them, harasse them, shout insult to their pixel picture face. You did your best alright, trying to be a hero of "justice", but you failed miserably, your words may hold some truth to them, but in the end, all you really did is trying to troll around. If these "kids" need someone to appreciate, advocate and understand who they really are, it's certainly not you.

You sound sincere and all, but what you say and what you do conflict each other, all your properly constructed thread is half rant and half sources. You woundn't take criticism or disagreement, if there is something that doesn't sound right to your ears, you troll those people, yes YOU TROLL, you're not expressing your opinion, you woundn't come to term with them. You would also run to the mods if someone were to lash out on you. And right now, you're trying to disgrace others with your link, insulting them with your fancy words. All you wanted was to hear you're right, you're awsome, you're smart. Why can't you just stop this pathetic doing right now and just start enjoying whatever life offer.

I may be wrong, after all i am not "PERFECT" like you, but i am an observer, and this is what your texts is telling me. I would have simply just troll you, because i know you would succumb to other's insult. But i choose not, because SOMEONE need to tell you to appreciate, advocate and understand who you really are.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
idk but this new layout is really hard to get used to
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
Why do I not get said links?>

/sad panda
Posted 2/12/09

luckydreamstar wrote:

With the recent pull of all our anime lots of people decided to spam some of our accounts mail boxes and our threads with a ton of pictures of futanari and hentai links...

What do you think about this? and have you noticed this? :angry:


4chan?
How so o.O?
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
So spam = 4chan O_o??

there's spam [everywhere] ... Look at myspace and other sites.

rexxar's post <3

-- I see a troll being trolled
57248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
at least no one post disgustring pictures here in CR forums unlike 4chan /b
Posted 2/12/09

rexxar wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

I've herd of 4chan (Encyclopedia Dramatica) but I don't think crunchyroll has become THAT bad has it? And call me oblivious (which I am), but I never noticed that happening before, no one has spammed me yet, and because of that comment I believe I just left myself open as a target.

If what I've been receiving in this thread as of late was some sort of mini-4chan experience, then it's really aren't that bad. They all acted like bunch of naive kids who don't know how to play nice: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-450175/Crunchy-roll-rips.html?pg=13

However, some of them just aren't kids themselves anymore, and to me their behaviors are rather pathetic. Still, I did my best and tried to command on their lack of civility. Maybe all they needed was somebody to appreciate, advocate, and understand who they really are.


You know, to the other "kids", your behavior is rather pathetic too, you tried to argue with them, harasse them, shout insult to their pixel picture face. You did your best alright, trying to be a hero of "justice", but you failed miserably, your words may hold some truth to them, but in the end, all you really did is trying to troll around. If these "kids" need someone to appreciate, advocate and understand who they really are, it's certainly not you.

You sound sincere and all, but what you say and what you do conflict each other, all your properly constructed thread is half rant and half sources. You woundn't take criticism or disagreement, if there is something that doesn't sound right to your ears, you troll those people, yes YOU TROLL, you're not expressing your opinion, you woundn't come to term with them. You would also run to the mods if someone were to lash out on you. And right now, you're trying to disgrace others with your link, insulting them with your fancy words. All you wanted was to hear you're right, you're awsome, you're smart. Why can't you just stop this pathetic doing right now and just start enjoying whatever life offer.

I may be wrong, after all i am not "PERFECT" like you, but i am an observer, and this is what your texts is telling me. I would have simply just troll you, because i know you would succumb to other's insult. But i choose not, because SOMEONE need to tell you to appreciate, advocate and understand who you really are.

Then know this that I'm a realistic idealist and a task seeker, and above all that:
17753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
I hate the CR spamming I don't even open them..(Usually) but if i do i spam them bak at least 10 fold lol
But I don't think it's like 4chan..
4chan members are a bunch of psychos
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

DomFortress wrote:


rexxar wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

I've herd of 4chan (Encyclopedia Dramatica) but I don't think crunchyroll has become THAT bad has it? And call me oblivious (which I am), but I never noticed that happening before, no one has spammed me yet, and because of that comment I believe I just left myself open as a target.

If what I've been receiving in this thread as of late was some sort of mini-4chan experience, then it's really aren't that bad. They all acted like bunch of naive kids who don't know how to play nice: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-450175/Crunchy-roll-rips.html?pg=13

However, some of them just aren't kids themselves anymore, and to me their behaviors are rather pathetic. Still, I did my best and tried to command on their lack of civility. Maybe all they needed was somebody to appreciate, advocate, and understand who they really are.


You know, to the other "kids", your behavior is rather pathetic too, you tried to argue with them, harasse them, shout insult to their pixel picture face. You did your best alright, trying to be a hero of "justice", but you failed miserably, your words may hold some truth to them, but in the end, all you really did is trying to troll around. If these "kids" need someone to appreciate, advocate and understand who they really are, it's certainly not you.

You sound sincere and all, but what you say and what you do conflict each other, all your properly constructed thread is half rant and half sources. You woundn't take criticism or disagreement, if there is something that doesn't sound right to your ears, you troll those people, yes YOU TROLL, you're not expressing your opinion, you woundn't come to term with them. You would also run to the mods if someone were to lash out on you. And right now, you're trying to disgrace others with your link, insulting them with your fancy words. All you wanted was to hear you're right, you're awsome, you're smart. Why can't you just stop this pathetic doing right now and just start enjoying whatever life offer.

I may be wrong, after all i am not "PERFECT" like you, but i am an observer, and this is what your texts is telling me. I would have simply just troll you, because i know you would succumb to other's insult. But i choose not, because SOMEONE need to tell you to appreciate, advocate and understand who you really are.

Then know this that I'm a realistic idealist and a task seeker, and above all that:


Bullshit, you're just a hypocrite.
Posted 2/12/09

ZombieJesse wrote:


h3ntie wrote:

Maybe you should say thank you for all the hentai?


Crunchyroll would not allow this image so I edited it for you.

Dude, spoiler tag it! Please!

And you're welcome.
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

ZombieJesse wrote:


h3ntie wrote:

Maybe you should say thank you for all the hentai?


Crunchyroll would not allow this image so I edited it for you.


Thank you for the hentai

See OP? How hard wuz dat?
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
Long time ago!!

A few times, I went into this MV, no one ever posted beside this one person.



Dudes, arn't you on the wrong site to say that?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.