Post Reply School grounds
Posted 2/12/09 , edited 2/12/09
I hope nothing bad will happen
Creator
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

renagade36 wrote:

I hope nothing bad will happen


ne sophia-chan I moved in to a dorm do u wanna be with me in a dorm
Posted 2/12/09

Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

I hope nothing bad will happen


ne sophia-chan I moved in to a dorm do u wanna be with me in a dorm


yeah that would be great
Posted 2/12/09
I just love my new dress
Creator
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

renagade36 wrote:

I just love my new dress


wow so kawai ne ne it realy suits u
Posted 2/12/09

Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

I just love my new dress


wow so kawai ne ne it realy suits u


thanks my parents brought it me
Creator
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

renagade36 wrote:


Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

I just love my new dress


wow so kawai ne ne it realy suits u


thanks my parents brought it me


"smiles sad" That's really kind from them ne you know u really have luck to have parents
Posted 2/12/09

Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:


Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

I just love my new dress


wow so kawai ne ne it realy suits u


thanks my parents brought it me


"smiles sad" That's really kind from them ne you know u really have luck to have parents


anyway want to come and visit my old school with me
Creator
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

renagade36 wrote:


Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:


Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

I just love my new dress


wow so kawai ne ne it realy suits u


thanks my parents brought it me


"smiles sad" That's really kind from them ne you know u really have luck to have parents


anyway want to come and visit my old school with me


"smiles happy" yeah sure just show me the way
Posted 2/12/09

Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:


Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:


Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

I just love my new dress


wow so kawai ne ne it realy suits u


thanks my parents brought it me


"smiles sad" That's really kind from them ne you know u really have luck to have parents


anyway want to come and visit my old school with me


"smiles happy" yeah sure just show me the way


[human world roleplay]
You must be logged in to post.