First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Asian Guy Wants Double Eyelid Sugery
520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Arcadia
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

Chance16 wrote:

fuck that.

you are who you are.


Have you ever wanted to buy a pair of shoes? Because you like the way it looks? Well its kind of like that, but instead your buying a new pair of eyes?
Posted 2/12/09

nanahara87 wrote:


Rebanex wrote:

No definitely not. You look hot, why would u wanna change that :X


Apparently not hot enough. See there's this cute girl at my school. I been chasing her for awhile. She finally gave in and let me take her to dinner. I thought we had a good time. Next thing I know she has a boyfriend. Who is better looking than me of course. Just shows you no matter how great your personality is. Appearance triumph over pretty much everything. At least at this age.


Sounds like she's picky Maybe she just don't like you that way?

Trust me, there is nothing wrong with your appearence whatsoever^^
12533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
Don't do it. Be contented that you even have eyes. Their are blind people out there who want to see, yet for us we can see but were still not contended and try to get larger eyes or double eyelids. I thank God that I am complete.
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

nanahara87 wrote:

Have you ever wanted to buy a pair of shoes? Because you like the way it looks? Well its kind of like that, but instead your buying a new pair of eyes?


haha thats crazy.

you shouldn't changed the way you look, you should be proud.

plastic surgery is a big no no in my eyes.



520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Arcadia
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

Rebanex wrote:


nanahara87 wrote:


Rebanex wrote:

No definitely not. You look hot, why would u wanna change that :X


Apparently not hot enough. See there's this cute girl at my school. I been chasing her for awhile. She finally gave in and let me take her to dinner. I thought we had a good time. Next thing I know she has a boyfriend. Who is better looking than me of course. Just shows you no matter how great your personality is. Appearance triumph over pretty much everything. At least at this age.


Sounds like she's picky Maybe she just don't like you that way?

Trust me, there is nothing wrong with your appearence whatsoever^^


Thanks

She might be. But I find that attractive? Girls who aren't very into me.
Posted 2/12/09

nanahara87 wrote:


Rebanex wrote:


nanahara87 wrote:


Rebanex wrote:

No definitely not. You look hot, why would u wanna change that :X


Apparently not hot enough. See there's this cute girl at my school. I been chasing her for awhile. She finally gave in and let me take her to dinner. I thought we had a good time. Next thing I know she has a boyfriend. Who is better looking than me of course. Just shows you no matter how great your personality is. Appearance triumph over pretty much everything. At least at this age.


Sounds like she's picky Maybe she just don't like you that way?

Trust me, there is nothing wrong with your appearence whatsoever^^


Thanks

She might be. But I find that attractive? Girls who aren't very into me.


Ah You're like me then. Always want what you can't have?

Had a similiar problem. There was this guy who was really really into me and I was not and I also showed him that he was only a friend but later on when he had a girlfriend I was sooo into him, then they broke up and I was no longer intrested. It's weird :S but I guess that's how some people work haha
520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Arcadia
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

IsakuRain wrote:

Don't do it. Be contented that you even have eyes. Their are blind people out there who want to see, yet for us we can see but were still not contended and try to get larger eyes or double eyelids. I thank God that I am complete.


Well if you put it that way. I should be happy.
520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Arcadia
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

Chance16 wrote:


nanahara87 wrote:

Have you ever wanted to buy a pair of shoes? Because you like the way it looks? Well its kind of like that, but instead your buying a new pair of eyes?


haha thats crazy.

you shouldn't changed the way you look, you should be proud.

plastic surgery is a big no no in my eyes.





yeah everyone has different standards.
520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Arcadia
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

Rebanex wrote:


nanahara87 wrote:


Rebanex wrote:


nanahara87 wrote:


Rebanex wrote:

No definitely not. You look hot, why would u wanna change that :X


Apparently not hot enough. See there's this cute girl at my school. I been chasing her for awhile. She finally gave in and let me take her to dinner. I thought we had a good time. Next thing I know she has a boyfriend. Who is better looking than me of course. Just shows you no matter how great your personality is. Appearance triumph over pretty much everything. At least at this age.


Sounds like she's picky Maybe she just don't like you that way?

Trust me, there is nothing wrong with your appearence whatsoever^^


Thanks

She might be. But I find that attractive? Girls who aren't very into me.


Ah You're like me then. Always want what you can't have?

Had a similiar problem. There was this guy who was really really into me and I was not and I also showed him that he was only a friend but later on when he had a girlfriend I was sooo into him, then they broke up and I was no longer intrested. It's weird :S but I guess that's how some people work haha


We probably have self esteem issues.

Posted 2/12/09 , edited 2/12/09
For all I know, it's up to you.

But really, if your chinky eyes don't worsen your eye sight, then I really don't see of why you should get this surgery. And the beauty factor doesn't count. If that's you in the avatar, then I quite don't see what's so wrong with your sexy chinky eyes.

Also, what will happen if something goes wrong? Yes, those surgeries are pretty common nowadays, but even the most common surgery can end up badly, there will always be a first time where something goes wrong. What if it went wrong and it did some detrimental changes to your face? What then? Then you won't suffer under the complex of having too "chinky" eyes, but you'll suffer under the fact that your face looks like the one of some random twat who got too many face liftings; i.e. you'll look like a cripple with one eye fucked to shreds where you can only see the white of your eye any more, and the other eye's eyelid's missing.

Then this girl that you dated and it turned out that she's already got another partner will not deny your date because she's got already a partner, but because you look like...well, a guy who got fucked by a huge phallus in the eye. *shudders*

And...then there's this, if you have low self-esteem because of your eyelids then how long will it take before you want to go enlarge your dick because of your retarded "Omg I have nasty azn eyes and a tiny dick" complex?!

I understand that you have a complex...but come on, be a MAN and stand to your racial features. And what if someone tells you that you look like a pervert from the profile? That's one person from over 9 milliards. EVERYBODY, if they stare at someone from the side will end up looking like a weird person who seems to think too much about unchaste things.

And Holy-Cookie-Monster, just because there was this ONE girl who didn't want to go out with you..you think it was your eyes? Maybe she thought that you're just a fucking asshat who's not worth her time..and maybe she didn't even think of not going out with you because of your...eyelids. I swear, you're imagining things and are trying, at all costs, to find a reason to get that super sissy surgery just so that you can become an indecisive dim-witted sheep of today's society's beauty standards. What an arbitrary decision you made.

Don't do it. Or I'll mock you for life and will call you a dim-witted twit and stupid sissy asshat.

Just stop being such a sissy prick and excuse your failure at dating with your eyes...

PS: this forum's not really made for serious medical discussions. Rather go to a medical forum made for such inquiries. ;/
12533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

nanahara87 wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:

Don't do it. Be contented that you even have eyes. Their are blind people out there who want to see, yet for us we can see but were still not contended and try to get larger eyes or double eyelids. I thank God that I am complete.


Well if you put it that way. I should be happy.


Basically. To be honest you look good the way you are. Also who knows if the surgery will even be a success? There's always that possibility that something can go wrong.
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
Hehe... I'm a guy and I have double eyelids, in fact, I had them right from the beginning...

But after all, its up to you, its your eyes, but some people say natural is best~
3892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / West Ar Rifa`
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
c'mon nothing wrong with your eyes man



and i think this is make you kool you're special
Posted 2/12/09

nanahara87 wrote:

Don't see to many guys on here who talk about getting double eyelid surgery.

I'm not getting this done to look like a celebrity. It's somewhat of a self esteem issue due to my childhood.

Can I get some opinions? How do you feel about a guy getting double eyelid surgery?
I have pretty chinky eyes with some puffy fat lid. I tried my sisters tape/glue thing once. I guess I want a pretty small crease with epicanthoplasty.
Please shed some light.

I tried talking to my mom,friends,sister about this. They just laugh it off and call me a queer. Not much help from them.


I think I might go with Dr. Andrew Choi in Los Angeles I don't know how he'll respond to seeing an guy come wanting to get his eyes done.

One of my friend told me I look like a pervert if I stare or look side ways with my small eyes... . By the way I'm straight as an arrow. ---->




You look perfectly fine the way you are..in certain cases I might recommend it but I personally don't think YOU need it.
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
dude you're a guy. it doesn't matter if you have double eyelids or not. if others think you look decent, then there's no problem. girls hunt more after personality than looks.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.