First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Chou Kamen Rider Den-O
Member
920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
i was looking at Wikipedia.... and Ryotaro's actor wont be in this?? the main character is Kotaro/New Den-O??
Admin
26851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Few kilometres fr...
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
yeah probably. but i think there's still hope the original one gonna appear
Member
920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 3/11/09
i'd actually prefer for Kotaro/New Den-O to be the main character, and to see Ryotaro as little as possible. if they are gonna milk the crap out of the series, atleast give it a new cast.
Member
zrz
318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
i think deno final attack ride, decade is possessed by momotaros
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=22420429
Member
920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

zrz wrote:

i think deno final attack ride, decade is possessed by momotaros
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=22420429


this belongs in the Decade thread, not the Chou Den-O thread.
Profile Updater
1193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/18/09
It would be weird if the phased the original Den-O out completely...it's his show still (as far as we know).

Anywho, so far it seems that Diend is gonna appear, so maybe this will get more interesting than we expected...

Also, a thought.... what would happen if Sieg-Tsukasa transformed into Decade? Any possible changes?
Member
zrz
318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

uproarforreform wrote:


zrz wrote:

i think deno final attack ride, decade is possessed by momotaros
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=22420429


this belongs in the Decade thread, not the Chou Den-O thread.


ok sorry, but it's look like decade possessed by momotaro in cho deno
Member
920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 3/19/09 , edited 3/19/09

artmaster079 wrote:

It would be weird if the phased the original Den-O out completely...it's his show still (as far as we know).

Anywho, so far it seems that Diend is gonna appear, so maybe this will get more interesting than we expected...

Also, a thought.... what would happen if Sieg-Tsukasa transformed into Decade? Any possible changes?


i dont think itd be weird they took out Ryotaro. its about Den-O, and theres a new Den-O, its not called "Kamen Rider Ryotaro". i personally couldnt stand seeing him for another whole series. also, its really the imagins that make the show popular anyway. as long as theyre still in it, people will watch it.

as for Sieg-Tsukasa.... he'd just turn into Den-O Wing Form probably....?
Profile Updater
2073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Las Vegas, Nevada
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
so now that we know that are favorite imagins can posses other people in the rider universe. who here thinks of a UraDaisuke? would that much metrosexual personallity cause someones head to explode?
Profile Updater
1193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/19/09 , edited 3/19/09
It would make the universe implode....

Also, wouldn't he need a Den-O belt and Wing Buckle to achieve Wing Form?
Member
920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

artmaster079 wrote:

It would make the universe implode....

Also, wouldn't he need a Den-O belt and Wing Buckle to achieve Wing Form?


he doesnt need Kivat to become Kiva, or need Fuestles to become his forms

Profile Updater
4561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia, Kuala L...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
new chou kamen rider CM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGVjo_lWNNo

in 0:16, is tat seto koji?
Member
920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

djloi wrote:

new chou kamen rider CM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGVjo_lWNNo

in 0:16, is tat seto koji?


no, thats a little kid hahaha
Profile Updater
4561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia, Kuala L...
Offline
Posted 3/23/09
ya i rewatch it few times and found out is not him..it makes me think he was Koji Seto in first glance..and mayb necause the arm monster was in d movie as well
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.