First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Watch TV on contact lenses
Posted 2/13/09
wow.. i want one!!
7895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~_
Offline
Posted 2/13/09 , edited 2/13/09
are you sure about this????
i d0nt think it's advisable...
firstly...you'll bec0me dumb c0z u d0nt listen t0 the teacher 0r even study [TVs are addictive you kn0w....]
sec0ndly...UV rays destr0ys ur eyesight [i've had en0ugh...my eyesight is really,really bad....tnx t0 the TV, c0mputer and b00ks]
lastly...we'll get l0ads 0f accidents [how can you watch where you're g0ing when you are watching TV???...i d0nt even care what happens around me when i'm watching TV]
3761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland and mostl...
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
sounds cool!

but you can't see with them right? so there not accutaly lenses, right?
28434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lee Min Ho's mansion
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
wow!
so nice!
24893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
They'd be really useful during classes.
2828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
Thats pretty cool but i wouldnt buy it
Wat if i was driving one day and then all of a sudden, spongebob pops up and i crash?
Posted 2/20/09
that sounds like something from a si-fi movie

where its a conspiracy by the government. Trying to control the minds of the citizens....

16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09 , edited 2/20/09
More reason to secretly watch porn.
Posted 2/20/09

hamstie wrote:

are you sure about this????
i d0nt think it's advisable...
firstly...you'll bec0me dumb c0z u d0nt listen t0 the teacher 0r even study [TVs are addictive you kn0w....]
sec0ndly...UV rays destr0ys ur eyesight [i've had en0ugh...my eyesight is really,really bad....tnx t0 the TV, c0mputer and b00ks]
lastly...we'll get l0ads 0f accidents [how can you watch where you're g0ing when you are watching TV???...i d0nt even care what happens around me when i'm watching TV]


Why do you use zero instead of o?
7895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~_
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

tyrantxd wrote:


hamstie wrote:

are you sure about this????
i d0nt think it's advisable...
firstly...you'll bec0me dumb c0z u d0nt listen t0 the teacher 0r even study [TVs are addictive you kn0w....]
sec0ndly...UV rays destr0ys ur eyesight [i've had en0ugh...my eyesight is really,really bad....tnx t0 the TV, c0mputer and b00ks]
lastly...we'll get l0ads 0f accidents [how can you watch where you're g0ing when you are watching TV???...i d0nt even care what happens around me when i'm watching TV]


Why do you use zero instead of o?


because i just want t0....
[like you care???]
d0es it b0ther you???s0rry
22785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
i prefer watching tv at home. besides, wouldnt these raise your eye glass prescriptions?
22785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

Paranormal_kawaii wrote:

Thats pretty cool but i wouldnt buy it
Wat if i was driving one day and then all of a sudden, spongebob pops up and i crash?


lol XD

what if i was in class one day and then all of a sudden, michael jackson's face pops up?
thinking about it freaks me out DX
Posted 3/13/09
naah ._. i would never wear it even if it was REALLY cheap -_-
49 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
thats just stupid....

Imagine what its going to do to your eyes :|
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
and after a few beer mugs and whiskey shots you woke up and forgot the damn thing's still on, thinking you're still dreaming in your drunken stupor decide to interact with the people in your eyeballs. after a while your friends who are simply worried about your safety finally decided to call the cops, who without further questioning haul your ass to the nearest precinct and after taking your mugshot and leaving you in the overnight cell phoned the local mental hospital to have the nice interns manhandle you into those lovely straight jackets and into a fluffy padded cell.

and then the batteries went out and once again you're back to reality. you screamed and pleaded for your sanity but they simply wouldn't listen. aww.. poor guy with the TV contact lens
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.