Remove this ad
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Post Reply Abortion
193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/9/07

makoto224 wrote:

oh, i have something to add. as the use of contraception goes up, the rate of people with stds goes up too. they are connected. because contraception was legalized, it led to abortion being legalized. also as abortion rates go up, crime, domestic violence goes up, etc. did you know that before contraception was on the market, there were only two stds? now there are more than 50. i hope that abortion is illegalized. in some countries, children under two months are being killed (it is abortion's next horrible step((unless abortion is stopped, that is likley to happen in more places)) because they are not "human" yet or dont have "souls" or "are not fully aware of themselves yet" that is completley unreasonable to kill them because of that! just because we cant ask the babies (in and out of the womb) if their death hurts or not, does not give us any right to kill them. the right to life takes priority over all other rights.

there are three reasons why people defend abortion:
1. they are ignorant- they do not know that it is a human life.
2. they know the truth but do not want to believe- they are stubborn for any reason.
3. they know and they don't care- self explanitory.
thats it. you prolife people made some real great arguements! i'll be sure to learn from them so i can use them! buh bye now!


Wow you should just stop really. You are relating completely unrelated things. The crime rate has nothing to due with abortion rate. Nor does the use of contraception promote the spread of stds. And check your history Stds have been around a long time syphillus,(sp?) gonerea, clamidia anf herpes have been around for hundreds if not thousands of years. One of the ceasars of rome, I think Nero died of syphillus.

Here's thre reasons why you are the ignorant one.

1. People make the argument because they do care. Just more about the lives that are already in progress rather than one that has not yet come to be. And what about quality of life? Your saying it's better for a baby to grow up in even the worst possible circumstance rather than be aborted? A child of two crack heads should be brought ino this world? So one day our prize parents get it into there head that there pretty little daughter could be used to get them drugs if they let the dealer fuck her. So then a baby is brought into the hospital and left by the parents who don't want to get busted and the doctors have to do emergency surgery to stop the internal bleeding that was caused when the wall between her tiny vagina and her anus was destroyed. This is ok by your book right? Because she had the right to that life. (BTW: TRUE STORY)

2. Have you ever even heard the word Zygote? There is time between conception and life. It take time for the fetus to become anything other than a mass of cells. It's not the best comparision but for a short period of time it's more like a growing fungus than a person. So which life matter?

3. I am glad you live in a black and white world. You should try living in the real one occasionally. If you want to find the stubborn one look in the mirror.
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ph
Offline
Posted 5/9/07
Waaaah, your topics are so long!.... I'll just give my opinion to it dude!.... Its God who gave us our life!... Thus, its only him that could also take it away!....
11359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/9/07
Abortion is great. There is nothing wrong with it and of course, there is nothing wrong with loving someone who wasn't from your blood.
1108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Vancouver Canada
Offline
Posted 5/9/07
Abortion can't be clearly be described as right or wrong. It is far more complex than anyone could imagine (so i can't give an opinion on it). But i don't believe the comments on "it is wrong because you are killing a human being". A few years back, it was considered that using birth control pills was "killing a human being", because it would kill off the egg (ya i think some religions still ban the use of birth control pills like catholics). And even longer ago, some people consider masturbation and condoms as "killing a human being" (becuase the sperm just dies and doesn't fertilize the egg so it would develop into a human being).

And makoto224 , how is abortion prevalent to the crime rate? Oh ya and the next time you masturbate, use birth control pills or have protected sex, plz remember that you are killing a human being
.
501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/9/07
if you dont want a baby... use condom.. hehehehe..

well this topic is kinda complicated....

just let them live..

atleast let them see how beautiful our world is...
1108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Vancouver Canada
Offline
Posted 5/9/07

bibbLe wrote:


*reads the above post* whew, that was pretty long..

we may not generalized it but then shit always happens... we may not dictate the outcome of the live of these unfortunate ones but then looking at the society's norms, being an unwanted child is like living as an outcast... as an example, being handicapped and/or adopted is like a big deal... most esp the kids, they make fun of those who are handicapped/adopted... and in the first place, procreation is made out of love... even though abortion takes away a life, it's a matter of practicality...

i dunno man, abortion is a really complicated thing... it's a battle between idealism and practicalism... gosh, this sum kind of debate makes my head ache....
i'm really confused where should i really stand......


Yay i totally agree with bibbLe. My opinion is exactly the same ^^ (it is a headache and I am not going to post anymore after this). And ghe21 you really have a wonderful heart to think that way <3 ^^ (haha srry I can't share the same opinion with you)
11359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/9/07
Nobody have the rights to stop ones life. It is the greatest sin one can ever do. My uncle's killers said this and I couldn't believe it. So they got a punch in the mouth from my dad... lol
501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/9/07
i dont have a wonderful heart.. its just....

my mom was raped... and im the fruit of that incident...

im thankful that atleast she let me live..
1108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Vancouver Canada
Offline
Posted 5/9/07

ghe21 wrote:

i dont have a wonderful heart.. its just....

my mom was raped... and im the fruit of that incident...

im thankful that atleast she let me live..


awwwww !!! well it is a good thing you are here living ^^ (i left a message on your guessbook)
791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/9/07
i really dont want to repeat what the mature open-minded people said here.

but the fact is that: whether a mother is to abort her child or not...

it is not a decision for you to make

it is not your life that concerns this, it's her life


i had friends that commit abortion. i only had one thing to say to them:

"learn from this."
4565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Isla Bonita
Offline
Posted 5/9/07

ghe21 wrote:

i dont have a wonderful heart.. its just....

my mom was raped... and im the fruit of that incident...

im thankful that atleast she let me live..


aaaawww... i'm glad you're mom did the right thing...

24367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/10/07
i dont like it T_T i find it cruel T_T sorries to the people who agree with it. xDD
4565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in silence
Offline
Posted 5/10/07

sugerbaybee wrote:

well, i believe if a person is mature enough to have sex, they sould be mature enough to bring up a child. right?

but- what about if it was a rape baby? i wouldnt want to grow up knowing i was a rape baby. and what if the girl was only 12? how could she handle 9 months of pegnancy?

maybe only some certain circumstances could be able to? and only the 1st trimester of pregnancy??


Ok so that ten year old who got pregnant is mature enough to have a baby? she just got out the sn womb her self, please...And there are ppl who have sex all the time that should never have kids, ppl who actual have kids who arent mature enough to be parents and this could be at any age so no hun

I've read majority of the post made by ppl here, and its like you are so closeminded its not even funny, you can't see past what your bible tells you, Morals you say, how is it morally right to tell someone that they have to give up their lives, or go through the pain of giving birth just so you wont look down at them

And the ppl who keep saying use a condom, please don't make me laugh, the package even says not a hundred percent full proof, and then you obviously haven't been in the situation where you want someone bad enough and when your adrenaline is pumping shit happens...

point is your defending cells, and god takes other ppl out of the world but just b/c we have technology all of a sudden ppl say other ppl are playing god wtf? religious ppl seriously baffle me...so many contradictions

does it say in the bible what actual makes a human? uhm...no...does it say in the bible abortions are wrong...uhm no...why b/c they didnt exist prior to the bible...

And Id really like to see what your reaction would be if you got someone pregnant or for the girls you get pregnant, how many would actually go through with the pregnancy, most likely youd make excuses to justify why its right for you to but not for others...

And last for the one who said crime rate has gone up since abortions, guess again its gone down, most ppl that commit crimes are either raised in unhappy homes, or are orphans who have been through the system their whole lives...etc...so with abortions they aren't being born...read freak economics...

6067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/10/07
haha, all that's important in the end is honesty, duty, and responsibility, right? so age doesn't matter as long as you make the right choices in life. that way, abortion doesn't have to happen. i'm pretty hypocritical to say this aren't I?
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ph
Offline
Posted 5/10/07
Greenbane,you're partly wrong when you say that age doesn't matter dude!.... Love making does only depend on the choices and/or decision, age also play a big deal dude!...
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.