First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Request : Icons.
Posted 2/12/09 , edited 6/16/09

These Mods Make Your Icons: Simplyluvable & any other mods.

Want a special Icon?Request it here!
All you need to do is fill in this form.
Application:

Name:
Text:
Do you want a decorative text:
Decorations:
Extras:
Included sticker (yes/no):
Picture.(in spoiler)


Thank you!!


Posted 2/12/09 , edited 2/27/09


Name:xRobot_Note Aka Cassie
Text: On Haitus ♥
Do you want decorative Text:Yes.
Decorations: lines
Including sticker: yes
Extras: purple scheme
Picture:


Done. iHeartzMusic
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 2/16/09 , edited 2/16/09
Name:tanxingpe96
Text:tanxingpei96
Do you want a decorative text:L up to you
Decorations:anything nice
Extras:brushes
Included sticker (yes/no):no
Picture.(in spoiler)”

could riacris017 do it?

riacris017 done~
Member
8389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on top of a tree....
Offline
Posted 2/26/09 , edited 6/19/09

Name: Androo
Text: Mushroom Head
Do you want a decorative text:yes
Decorations:yea
Extras: brushes
Included sticker (yes/no): yes
Picture:


Done ~ Simplyluvable
Posted 2/16/09 , edited 2/16/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:

Name:tanxingpe96
Text:tanxingpei96
Do you want a decorative text:L up to you
Decorations:anything nice
Extras:brushes
Included sticker (yes/no):no
Picture.(in spoiler)”

could riacris017 do it?

riacris017 done~

i'm sorry if it doesn't have brushes...i still didn't fixed my files...
Posted 2/27/09


Pending. iHeartzMusic

Sorry for the delay.~ As my photoshop got broken i used a bad one..and somehow i managed!
Here!
1336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Xanderland ♪( ´θ`)ノ
Offline
Posted 3/11/09 , edited 6/19/09
Name:RozenVamp
Text:RozenVamp
Do you want a decorative text:Yes
Decorations:anything that matches^^
Extras:Brushes
Included sticker (yes/no):Yes
Picture.(in spoiler)


Thank You

Done ~ Simplyluvable
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/11/09 , edited 3/11/09
Those who had request for the ods please wait until your request is done thanks


From:Mimi~chan
Member
73000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/13/09 , edited 6/19/09
Name: jeanne
Text: jeanne, eanne_au
Do you want a decorative text: you decide
Decorations: you decide
Extras: brushes..
Included sticker (yes/no): no
Picture.(in spoiler)


Done ~ Simplyluvable
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/16/09
Note:Raicriso has quit this group as mod.So "DO NOT REQUEST HER ANYMORE".Those who have requested her please pick another mod.I'm sorry but it was her choice to quit.
Posted 6/19/09

namunamuchan wrote:


Name: Androo
Text: Mushroom Head
Do you want a decorative text:yes
Decorations:yea
Extras: brushes
Included sticker (yes/no): yes
Picture:


Done ~ Simplyluvable


Here's your request, I hope you like it :] :

Posted 6/19/09

RozenVamp wrote:

Name:RozenVamp
Text:RozenVamp
Do you want a decorative text:Yes
Decorations:anything that matches^^
Extras:Brushes
Included sticker (yes/no):Yes
Picture.(in spoiler)


Thank You

Done ~ Simplyluvable


Here's your request, I hope you like it :] :

Posted 6/19/09

eanne_au wrote:

Name: jeanne
Text: jeanne, eanne_au
Do you want a decorative text: you decide
Decorations: you decide
Extras: brushes..
Included sticker (yes/no): no
Picture.(in spoiler)


Done ~ Simplyluvable


Here's your request, I hope you like it :] :
1336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Xanderland ♪( ´θ`)ノ
Offline
Posted 6/19/09

Simplyluvable wrote:


RozenVamp wrote:

Name:RozenVamp
Text:RozenVamp
Do you want a decorative text:Yes
Decorations:anything that matches^^
Extras:Brushes
Included sticker (yes/no):Yes
Picture.(in spoiler)


Thank You

Done ~ Simplyluvable


Here's your request, I hope you like it :] :



thx,its pretty!!
Member
8389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on top of a tree....
Offline
Posted 7/14/09
THANK YOU!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.