First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply teammates alliance party
2162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / death_city
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
..hey fellow tamers...

..you can a team here...
..wheater you are pure type team..
..or combination team...

..the pure type team is...
..example:you are all fire type..
or all water type
or all earth type
or all thunder type
or all wind type

..the combination team is...
..example:your team contain..
..fire.water,earth,thunder,and wind..

..you will invite others to join your team...
..the maximum member of team is 6..

you can name your team too...
..and assign the position of your team members...

you can make your emblem or symbol of your group..

..so make a group now!!!!!....
Member
4129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
Does everyone hate eachother that much?
Moderator
3388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / how should i kno...
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

ktn1000 wrote:

Does everyone hate eachother that much?
well nobody on that much

Member
4129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/19/09 , edited 4/19/09

Tamwashere wrote:


ktn1000 wrote:

Does everyone hate eachother that much?
well nobody on that much



Yeah, i know.
I come on here like once or twice a day since I joined, but nothing was going on.

P.S.
I mean't like no one wants to make an alliance so I was like "doesn't anyone want to ba in a team with anyone?"

Plus, I see so many members, but only like 8 people actually are "tamers".
Moderator
3388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / how should i kno...
Offline
Posted 4/19/09

ktn1000 wrote:


Tamwashere wrote:


ktn1000 wrote:

Does everyone hate eachother that much?
well nobody on that much



Yeah, i know.
I come on here like once or twice a day since I joined, but nothing was going on.

P.S.
I mean't like no one wants to make an alliance so I was like "doesn't anyone want to ba in a team with anyone?"

Plus, I see so many members, but only like 8 people actually are "tamers".
i been waiting the whole wekk but nobodys was on

Member
4129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/19/09

Tamwashere wrote:


ktn1000 wrote:


Tamwashere wrote:


ktn1000 wrote:

Does everyone hate eachother that much?
well nobody on that much



Yeah, i know.
I come on here like once or twice a day since I joined, but nothing was going on.

P.S.
I mean't like no one wants to make an alliance so I was like "doesn't anyone want to ba in a team with anyone?"

Plus, I see so many members, but only like 8 people actually are "tamers".
i been waiting the whole wekk but nobodys was on



Wow, we must have just been passing by eachother. lol
Moderator
3388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / how should i kno...
Offline
Posted 4/19/09

ktn1000 wrote:


Tamwashere wrote:


ktn1000 wrote:


Tamwashere wrote:


ktn1000 wrote:

Does everyone hate eachother that much?
well nobody on that much



Yeah, i know.
I come on here like once or twice a day since I joined, but nothing was going on.

P.S.
I mean't like no one wants to make an alliance so I was like "doesn't anyone want to ba in a team with anyone?"

Plus, I see so many members, but only like 8 people actually are "tamers".
i been waiting the whole wekk but nobodys was on



Wow, we must have just been passing by eachother. lol


yea
2162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / death_city
Offline
Posted 4/23/09

Tamwashere wrote:


ktn1000 wrote:


Tamwashere wrote:


ktn1000 wrote:


Tamwashere wrote:


ktn1000 wrote:

Does everyone hate eachother that much?
well nobody on that much



Yeah, i know.
I come on here like once or twice a day since I joined, but nothing was going on.

P.S.
I mean't like no one wants to make an alliance so I was like "doesn't anyone want to ba in a team with anyone?"

Plus, I see so many members, but only like 8 people actually are "tamers".
i been waiting the whole wekk but nobodys was on



Wow, we must have just been passing by eachother. lol


yea


..hey hey hey...

..sorry for being late...
..*smile*...

..im always late...
..*smile*

..so??...are you here to join my team??....

..but reply me with your type and tamer first....
..ok...

..im eriol creed a dark fire tamer....
...nice to meet you....

*smile*

Member
4129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/25/09
So are there any alliances yet?
2162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / death_city
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

ktn1000 wrote:

So are there any alliances yet?


...yhup...there is...
..my team...its called the choosen one's.....
.....hmmm??...are you joining??....

can i know your info first??...tell me anything you want about you....
(the name of team can be change its not done yet)


Member
4129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

anime_creator101 wrote:


ktn1000 wrote:

So are there any alliances yet?


...yhup...there is...
..my team...its called the choosen one's.....
.....hmmm??...are you joining??....

can i know your info first??...tell me anything you want about you....
(the name of team can be change its not done yet)



I just have a few questions.

1. Who's in the alliance?

2. Can I join?

3.Info? Like stuff other than name, type, element,etc.?

4.Plus, I really don't get what exactly I am supposed to do, or how we fight on this...this is an RP right?

5.Am I supposed to PM you or just post here?
Posted 4/25/09


Does that mean I am in your alliance? *refering to the intro forum*
2162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / death_city
Offline
Posted 4/26/09

Tuia wrote:



Does that mean I am in your alliance? *refering to the intro forum*


..yhup...if you want too....
*smile*


2162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / death_city
Offline
Posted 4/26/09

ktn1000 wrote:


anime_creator101 wrote:


ktn1000 wrote:

So are there any alliances yet?


...yhup...there is...
..my team...its called the choosen one's.....
.....hmmm??...are you joining??....

can i know your info first??...tell me anything you want about you....
(the name of team can be change its not done yet)



I just have a few questions.

1. Who's in the alliance?

2. Can I join?

3.Info? Like stuff other than name, type, element,etc.?

4.Plus, I really don't get what exactly I am supposed to do, or how we fight on this...this is an RP right?

5.Am I supposed to PM you or just post here?


answers:

1.none...no one is in alliance yet....

2.yhup...you can join it....as long as i invite you...

3.yes like type,what is your best skills/technique

4.yhup...this can be an RP...but this for fun also...who knows we can be famous here in CR....

5.you can post here...or you can just PM me too....

...thats the answer...so...are you joining??.....
Posted 4/26/09

anime_creator101 wrote:


Tuia wrote:



Does that mean I am in your alliance? *refering to the intro forum*


..yhup...if you want too....
*smile*




YAY!...I mean thank you for your invitation, and i would love to join.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.