First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
a kult??
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

kitkat6 wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:

i did way worse to my little sister...........my payback....but one time i almost convinced my mom that my little sis was watching porn......my lil sis was like 10 years old..........THAT WAS ONE AWKWARD CONVERSATION....funny as hell but AWKWARD ........it was my payback


o.0
wow...just wow....i feel sorry for your sister...


dont she does alot worse to me now that she is older .........and like i said that was payback for something she did back then........but damn girls can be down right conniving when they wanna be.......well my lil sis at least
466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Diana
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

SamTyler wrote:

Thou shalt not suck off rent boys.


Do you basically just spam threads that you think are pointless or stupid? lol
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

kitkat6 wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:


kitkat6 wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:

i did way worse to my little sister...........my payback....but one time i almost convinced my mom that my little sis was watching porn......my lil sis was like 10 years old..........THAT WAS ONE AWKWARD CONVERSATION....funny as hell but AWKWARD ........it was my payback


o.0
wow...just wow....i feel sorry for your sister...


dont she does alot worse to me now that she is older .........and like i said that was payback for something she did back then........but damn girls can be down right conniving when they wanna be.......well my lil sis at least


lolz true, girls can be conniving. but what did she do that deserved that!?!


well i think i was having a bad day and she .......ate the last taco bell i had saved ...........she knew it was mine.......wow now that i think about it .......oh well whats done is done......well she deserved it for the stuff she did in the future...
4903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

tamsheed3 wrote:


kitkat6 wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:

i did way worse to my little sister...........my payback....but one time i almost convinced my mom that my little sis was watching porn......my lil sis was like 10 years old..........THAT WAS ONE AWKWARD CONVERSATION....funny as hell but AWKWARD ........it was my payback


o.0
wow...just wow....i feel sorry for your sister...


dont she does alot worse to me now that she is older .........and like i said that was payback for something she did back then........but damn girls can be down right conniving when they wanna be.......well my lil sis at least


lolz true, girls can be conniving. but what did she do that deserved that!?!
Posted 2/12/09 , edited 2/12/09
lol at spam
4903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

tamsheed3 wrote:


kitkat6 wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:


kitkat6 wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:

i did way worse to my little sister...........my payback....but one time i almost convinced my mom that my little sis was watching porn......my lil sis was like 10 years old..........THAT WAS ONE AWKWARD CONVERSATION....funny as hell but AWKWARD ........it was my payback


o.0
wow...just wow....i feel sorry for your sister...


dont she does alot worse to me now that she is older .........and like i said that was payback for something she did back then........but damn girls can be down right conniving when they wanna be.......well my lil sis at least


lolz true, girls can be conniving. but what did she do that deserved that!?!


well i think i was having a bad day and she .......ate the last taco bell i had saved ...........she knew it was mine.......wow now that i think about it .......oh well whats done is done......well she deserved it for the stuff she did in the future...


HAHAHA!!! That for a taco bell!!!! oh wow....wow wow wow.....i don't even have anything to say to that...it's just.....wow. she must have been PISSED. And didn't your mom find out that you were lying?
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

kitkat6 wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:


kitkat6 wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:


kitkat6 wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:

i did way worse to my little sister...........my payback....but one time i almost convinced my mom that my little sis was watching porn......my lil sis was like 10 years old..........THAT WAS ONE AWKWARD CONVERSATION....funny as hell but AWKWARD ........it was my payback


o.0
wow...just wow....i feel sorry for your sister...


dont she does alot worse to me now that she is older .........and like i said that was payback for something she did back then........but damn girls can be down right conniving when they wanna be.......well my lil sis at least


lolz true, girls can be conniving. but what did she do that deserved that!?!


well i think i was having a bad day and she .......ate the last taco bell i had saved ...........she knew it was mine.......wow now that i think about it .......oh well whats done is done......well she deserved it for the stuff she did in the future...


HAHAHA!!! That for a taco bell!!!! oh wow....wow wow wow.....i don't even have anything to say to that...it's just.....wow. she must have been PISSED. And didn't your mom find out that you were lying?


yeah she was pissed didnt talk to me for a week........im the olny son(in 5 girls) so my mom never really found out i was lying...
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/12/09 , edited 2/12/09
Spelling-wise - terrible
Grammar-wise - terrible
Content-wise - terrible

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_is_dead
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / 支仓
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
Are you f'in serious if so two words: EPIC FAIL. But seriously, what sites do they think you go on? lol
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

kitkat6 wrote:




yeah...i still sympathize with your sister....


cause ur a girl........oh well at least shes talking to me know so........
4903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 2/12/09



yeah...i still sympathize with your sister....
4903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 2/12/09


no!!! I'd feel sorry for you if she did that to you over a taco!

2930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / city of sugar and...
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
ahahaha..anyway..i like CR's new looks now...
4903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
lolz, that was random. i love how none of us are even talking about the forum topic
466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Diana
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

SamTyler wrote:

How many birds does it take to change a lightbulb? Two. One to run around screaming "What do I do?", and one to shag the electrician.


Lmfao!
4903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 2/12/09 , edited 2/12/09


thanks....
Nice to "discuss" with you too.
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

kitkat6 wrote:



no!!! I'd feel sorry for you if she did that to you over a taco!



well to finish this discussion i guess all i can say to ur comment is ur.......a nice person .....peace....
3970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
Posted 2/12/09

Skeithcruor wrote:

Are you f'in serious if so two words: EPIC FAIL. But seriously, what sites do they think you go on? lol


are you serious ?? is epic fail enough to describe this??

btw don't use epic fail it's to overrated :3 (just some advice )

~topic

someone finally knows how to make an interesting Thread

Posted 2/12/09
spammed thread is win now :O
3970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

SamTyler wrote:



Oh wow. Did you actually watch that? It amuses me to no end. The video, I mean.

Yup, laughed at the end. Fav'd it too.
1904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
? WTF!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.