First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Why do people think they know about gundam when they've only seen Seed,Destiny or 00
3018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Emperor's Great C...
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
Hi-zacks in mass are awesome. Throw enough of them at the freedom, and even it would lose. Especially with leg missle launchers
Posted 2/15/09

Lunar_wolf wrote:

Hi-zacks in mass are awesome. Throw enough of them at the freedom, and even it would lose. Especially with leg missle launchers

OBJECTION! The missile pods on the Hi-Zacks are located on their waists, not on their legs.

Don't worry, I'm just teasing ya.
3666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/15/09

gnomeonfire wrote:

The Ultimate Gundam...Do not argue with the truth


oh how could I disagree with that, I mean look at his arms! his freaking serious
3018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Emperor's Great C...
Offline
Posted 2/15/09

DomFortress wrote:


Lunar_wolf wrote:

Hi-zacks in mass are awesome. Throw enough of them at the freedom, and even it would lose. Especially with leg missle launchers

OBJECTION! The missile pods on the Hi-Zacks are located on their waists, not on their legs.

Don't worry, I'm just teasing ya.


True enough then
Posted 2/16/09
There isn't anything to watch after seed and destiny.
Seed=Pew pew pew!!!
What ever you watch=Gay.
152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Y would u Care
Offline
Posted 2/16/09
wow u guys r fighting bout this kinda stuff

tsk tsk tsk
20291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 2/16/09
i only saw wing.....
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 2/17/09 , edited 2/17/09

DomFortress wrote:


Lunar_wolf wrote:

Hi-zacks in mass are awesome. Throw enough of them at the freedom, and even it would lose. Especially with leg missle launchers

OBJECTION! The missile pods on the Hi-Zacks are located on their waists, not on their legs.

Don't worry, I'm just teasing ya.


Fuck yes, Titans propaganda.

They should put that stuff in Gundam vs. Gundam, so that I have another grunt MS to beat two 3000-pt Gundams with!
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 2/17/09 , edited 2/17/09

valnavatthe1st wrote:

Fuck yes, Titans propaganda.

They should put that stuff in Gundam vs. Gundam, so that I have another grunt MS to beat two 3000-pt Gundams with!


Well I heard that Accugy is quite deadly in Kidou Senshi Gundam Vs. Gundam NEXT.

When you beat a pro with a Accugy you can have the pride to say "That's right BEYATCH, I PWNED you with a MS pilot by a human Kola bear!!!!"
3376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
MS gundam was good, though I liked Gundam Wing more, I even have models of em lol
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 2/17/09 , edited 2/17/09
The wonders of SEED/DESTINY .

If you take this joke too seriously then your a pitiful soul.


8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 2/17/09

andydono wrote:


valnavatthe1st wrote:

Fuck yes, Titans propaganda.

They should put that stuff in Gundam vs. Gundam, so that I have another grunt MS to beat two 3000-pt Gundams with!


Well I heard that Accugy is quite deadly in Kidou Senshi Gundam Vs. Gundam NEXT.

When you beat a pro with a Accugy you can have the pride to say "That's right BEYATCH, I PWNED you with a MS pilot by a human Kola bear!!!!"


Acguy?! In my Gundam vs. Gundam?! Love cannot be stopped now!

I am so going to use Acguy. Who's the pilot? Akahana?
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 2/18/09 , edited 2/18/09

valnavatthe1st wrote:


I am so going to use Acguy. Who's the pilot? Akahana?


Like I said before, the human that has a face of a Kola Bear (I can't seem to remember his name though ) !
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Side 3 in the Pri...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

mcslave wrote:

HAHAHA! i know. But in my personal opinion Zeta Gundam and the older gundams sorta bored me to hell. The Designs were lame and unimaginative. could possibly be the reason why gundam wing and future gundam animes tended to have a larger fanbase. Afterall, they looked so kickass.


Ok dude WTF mate how are they unimaginative? Gundam Seed Destiny and Gundam Seed were unimaginative they stole everything from them man look they just took them and made them look new!
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
It's actually really simple there's no need to make a whole discuss about it, if you think about it a little even.
You answered your own question ?????

They've only seen SEED, Destiny or 00.
Why Do You care what they think anyways ??? like what the first or second guy said if they're annoying kids just ignore them and say whatever. If you say you really "hate posers" then getting caught or angry in a stupid argument that will never end with them makes you like them.

No Offense.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.