First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
What manga would you want to be turned into a Drama AND anime?
1567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / .:.“ノハリ ノ サチ” ^_^.:.
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
i would like see Moe Kare in anime and drama..
Happy Hustle High..in drama..anime also..
Love Collage
Kare First Love
Mars
1567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / .:.“ノハリ ノ サチ” ^_^.:.
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
i'd also love to have Kingdom Hearts in anime!!!...i sooo love that game..addicting too..
54 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Alaska
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
Akuma To Love Song&Aishiteru Baby&Ouran High School Host Club.
(I want them all turned into drama. Jdrama or Kdrama or Tdrama.)
54 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Alaska
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

1201987 wrote:

Shinshi doumei cross into anime and drama , and skip beat into drama


Skip Beat is in the making of a Taiwanese drama. C:
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Lebanon
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
Bleach !
i dk if there's an anime or a drama but i don't think so!
and Hana Kimi ! there's already many dramas but i never saw any anime of it and i would really like to !!
Posted 3/21/09

Sheinku wrote:


1201987 wrote:

Shinshi doumei cross into anime and drama , and skip beat into drama


Skip Beat is in the making of a Taiwanese drama. C:


Then make it into Taiwanese drama . (does the drama already exist ?)
229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

kissun wrote:

Kaichou wa Maid-sama


One of my fav mangas atm...

Yeah this would make a great anime!
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
Nagatachou Strawberry



From Manga Art:

Ichinose Hime is the daughter of the Prime Minister of Japan, and because of this, she has been unable to lead a normal school life. Hoping to hide her title and lead a normal high school life and get a boyfriend, she moves to a high school far from her old school. However, after going through all of this trouble to cover up her identity, a boy named Kirihara Natsuno finds out her secret. Unfortunately for her, he isn't so willing to keep the secret if she doesn't pay up. Will Hime get to live out a normal high school life as she had wished, or will it be a repeat of history?

Read it here: http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/series/1256/nagatachou_strawberry/

17751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09

mangasaddict wrote:

Bleach !
i dk if there's an anime or a drama but i don't think so!
and Hana Kimi ! there's already many dramas but i never saw any anime of it and i would really like to !!


There is already an anime of Bleach..


MPD Psycho & Higurashi...into dramas.. maybe Monster

13869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Xiah's Heart.
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
Hana Kimi, though it has a drama, but NO anime
953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
MARS
2481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

SerenityAngel16 wrote:

Tsuki no Shippo aka Tail of the Moon
that would make an awesome anime!!!




& this manga just finshed
i wish they would make this into a anime


Totally agree with you! It's a great manga ^^

Mademoiselle Butterfly - Drama or anime, the story is just great ^^



1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Lebanon
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

amisikun wrote:


mangasaddict wrote:

Bleach !
i dk if there's an anime or a drama but i don't think so!
and Hana Kimi ! there's already many dramas but i never saw any anime of it and i would really like to !!


There is already an anime of Bleach..


MPD Psycho & Higurashi...into dramas.. maybe Monster



oh thank you ^^
do you know where i can possibly watch it?
17751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

mangasaddict wrote:


amisikun wrote:


mangasaddict wrote:

Bleach !
i dk if there's an anime or a drama but i don't think so!
and Hana Kimi ! there's already many dramas but i never saw any anime of it and i would really like to !!


There is already an anime of Bleach..


MPD Psycho & Higurashi...into dramas.. maybe Monster



oh thank you ^^
do you know where i can possibly watch it?


mm im not sure where u live but, bleach airs in the U.S.A. on Saturdays around 1am/midnight i think on cartoon networks' adult swim..
and.. u can watch it online basically anywhere.. it already has around 200 episodes..
i think u can watch it oon anivide.com animeseason.. megavideo..veoh... anywhere..
i actually can't believe u didn't know it was already an anime haha
Posted 3/22/09
since they already made chrome shelled regios and kurokami an anime i'll go with Psyren or Fairy tail
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.