First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Apply for Mod!!
2565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bislig city, Suri...
Offline
Posted 2/17/09 , edited 2/17/09
Username: leah_kairi
Name/Nickname: Leah
What Program Do You Use: photoscape
Examples Of Your Work:(Please Have Them In A Spoiler And Please Have Three Examples)

Manager
10653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/17/09

leah_kairi wrote:

Username: leah_kairi
Name/Nickname: Leah
What Program Do You Use: photoscape
Examples Of Your Work:(Please Have Them In A Spoiler And Please Have Three Examples)




~♥ Accepted ♥~

now check the first forum post to know what to do next ^^
2565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bislig city, Suri...
Offline
Posted 2/17/09

AnimeKitten123 wrote:


leah_kairi wrote:

Username: leah_kairi
Name/Nickname: Leah
What Program Do You Use: photoscape
Examples Of Your Work:(Please Have Them In A Spoiler And Please Have Three Examples)




~♥ Accepted ♥~

now check the first forum post to know what to do next ^^


ohhh thank you so much!!!!!!!!
Posted 2/18/09 , edited 2/20/09
Username: XxLizzIxX
Name/Nickname: Lizzie
What Program Do You Use: PS-CS3
Examples Of Your Work:
(need more;;?)

a.v.i.i.s.


b.a.n.n.e.r.s.
Posted 2/19/09 , edited 2/26/09
Username: _Hanazono_
Name/Nickname: Hana Chii/Everlin
What Program Do You Use: photoshop
Examples Of Your Work:
Manager
10653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

_Hanazono_ wrote:

Username: _Hanazono_
Name/Nickname: Hana Chii/Everlin
What Program Do You Use: photoshop
Examples Of Your Work:


ACCEPTED ~~~~

KNOW JUST LOOK AT THE FIRST POST ON THIS FORUM TO SEE WHAT TO DO NEXT AND IF YOU NEED ANYTHING JUST POST A QUESTION IN HELP AND SUPPORT FORUM XDDDDDDD
Posted 2/28/09

AnimeKitten123 wrote:


_Hanazono_ wrote:

Username: _Hanazono_
Name/Nickname: Hana Chii/Everlin
What Program Do You Use: photoshop
Examples Of Your Work:


ACCEPTED ~~~~

KNOW JUST LOOK AT THE FIRST POST ON THIS FORUM TO SEE WHAT TO DO NEXT AND IF YOU NEED ANYTHING JUST POST A QUESTION IN HELP AND SUPPORT FORUM XDDDDDDD


yay~ ty ;3
Manager
10653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

_Hanazono_ wrote:


AnimeKitten123 wrote:


_Hanazono_ wrote:

Username: _Hanazono_
Name/Nickname: Hana Chii/Everlin
What Program Do You Use: photoshop
Examples Of Your Work:


ACCEPTED ~~~~

KNOW JUST LOOK AT THE FIRST POST ON THIS FORUM TO SEE WHAT TO DO NEXT AND IF YOU NEED ANYTHING JUST POST A QUESTION IN HELP AND SUPPORT FORUM XDDDDDDD


yay~ ty ;3


UR WELCOME XDDDDD
Customer
2783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / gRaPhICsS isLaNdD
Offline
Posted 4/10/09 , edited 4/10/09
Username:_-Rei-_
Name/Nickname: Levy
What Program Do You Use: Photoshop



Posted 4/16/09 , edited 4/16/09
Username: Pinkychan
Name/Nickname: Toshi-chan
What Program Do You Use: Photoshop CS3
Examples Of Your Work:(Please Have Them In A Spoiler And Please Have Three Examples)

Customer
1646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Closing To The......
Offline
Posted 4/30/09
Username:AngelRing198
Name/Nickname:Al or Erin.
What Program Do You Use: Gimp and Photoscape
Examples Of Your Work:(Please Have Them In A Spoiler And Please Have Three Examples):

Posted 6/16/09 , edited 6/16/09

AnimeKitten123 wrote:

okay just fill this ^^

Username:
Name/Nickname:
What Program Do You Use:
Examples Of Your Work:(Please Have Them In A Spoiler And Please Have Three Examples)


What to do when you are excepted:
~ make a forum
~ paste this into the forum

~ tell customers to pay by uploading pictures to the groups album
~ Follow rules
~have fun
~ no stealing pictures



Username: Dark_Rabbit_Girl
Name/Nickname: Rena-chan
What Program Do You Use: Lunapic, Photoscape, Photofiltre, Picnik, Photobucket, Photoshop cs3 and cs4 (I'll go and buy the program on August 19.)
Examples OF Your Work: Check it on my photos
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=6165961
Customer
6424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Vindice
Offline
Posted 7/9/09
Username: annetanael
Name/Nickname: anne
What Program Do You Use: photofiltre, gimp
Examples Of Your Work:(Please Have Them In A Spoiler And Please Have Three Examples)
Avatar



Banner


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.