Post Reply Questions and Answer!
28827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / -
Offline
Posted 2/13/09 , edited 2/13/09


This is a forum for people who have questions about graphics. For example, if you don't know a specific brush, font, or anything you can ask here, and the person who knows the answer will answer it. Questions about anything is fine, as long as its realated to Photoshop or some kind of graphics editting!

Hope you get the answer to your Questions!



<3 Maionette Workers~
Puppet
15278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lala land xD
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
anoo whats the font did u used above? ~as in the title....sorry if im like not really making sense
28827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / -
Offline
Posted 2/15/09

vampireknight_bleach wrote:

anoo whats the font did u used above? ~as in the title....sorry if im like not really making sense


The font is -> JaneAusten
Puppet
15278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lala land xD
Offline
Posted 2/15/09

WinGs818 wrote:


vampireknight_bleach wrote:

anoo whats the font did u used above? ~as in the title....sorry if im like not really making sense


The font is -> JaneAusten


ah soka...thankees :]
umm can i ask another font question?
umm what font is this?
28827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / -
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

vampireknight_bleach wrote:


WinGs818 wrote:


vampireknight_bleach wrote:

anoo whats the font did u used above? ~as in the title....sorry if im like not really making sense


The font is -> JaneAusten


ah soka...thankees :]
umm can i ask another font question?
umm what font is this?

There's two version:
Cheri
Cheri Liney

No worries, just askk
Puppet
15278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lala land xD
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

WinGs818 wrote:


vampireknight_bleach wrote:


WinGs818 wrote:


vampireknight_bleach wrote:

anoo whats the font did u used above? ~as in the title....sorry if im like not really making sense


The font is -> JaneAusten


ah soka...thankees :]
umm can i ask another font question?
umm what font is this?

There's two version:
Cheri
Cheri Liney

No worries, just askk


hehe thankees again XD
You must be logged in to post.