First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
If You Were A Samurai, Who Would You Work For?
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/24/06
if it were me, id be on the side of whoever had the prettiest girl, but thats just me.

you guys?
Ronin
95039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/24/06
I'd choose to be a Ronin.

Screw both sides.
477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Atlanta
Offline
Posted 10/24/06
I'd probably work for

YOUR MOM! ha ha ha!
Just kidding.

I don't think I'd work for anybody. The origional samurai were expected to lay down their lives for their lords and commit suicide if they ever lost a battle.

I think I'd be happy as a traveling preformer doing using my soward for tricks and entertaining people insted of hurting them.
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/24/06

BasouKazuma wrote:

I'd choose to be a Ronin.

Screw both sides.


well, id basically just take the chick and leave, duh
Posted 10/24/06
id use my samurai skills and become a butcher




Trevor (OP)
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/24/06

kyocool wrote:

id use my samurai skills and become a butcher




Trevor (OP)


that actually sounds like the beginning to a good movie.

how the butcher [ex-samurai] saves the town from gangsters or something
Posted 10/24/06
i would work for big corperations so when iam done cutting a guy in half i say"wow that cut was amazing,thanks john.co brand sword polisher"
Ronin
95039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/24/06

kyocool wrote:

id use my samurai skills and become a butcher


Trevor (OP)


You stole that from John Belushi and his Samurai Deli skit.
24982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/24/06
i dun really care as long as i get money!
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/24/06
exactly and hot chicks to go with it
Posted 10/24/06

BasouKazuma wrote:


kyocool wrote:

id use my samurai skills and become a butcher


Trevor (OP)


You stole that from John Belushi and his Samurai Deli skit.



bwahaha lol i had no idea i just found the idea of someone in a samurai outfit hacking away @ meat with a sword to be rather amusing

do you have a link to that skit lol?

Trevor (OP)
Jsu
1929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Succesfully kille...
Offline
Posted 10/25/06
I'd work for a chef, and use my amazing slice and dice tenchinques.
Ronin
95039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/25/06

kyocool wrote:


BasouKazuma wrote:


kyocool wrote:

id use my samurai skills and become a butcher


Trevor (OP)


You stole that from John Belushi and his Samurai Deli skit.



bwahaha lol i had no idea i just found the idea of someone in a samurai outfit hacking away @ meat with a sword to be rather amusing

do you have a link to that skit lol?

Trevor (OP)


http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/belushi/video/xhvnq_john-belushi-samurai-deli
Shit, I'm late for class!
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/25/06

BasouKazuma wrote:


kyocool wrote:


BasouKazuma wrote:


kyocool wrote:

id use my samurai skills and become a butcher


Trevor (OP)


You stole that from John Belushi and his Samurai Deli skit.



bwahaha lol i had no idea i just found the idea of someone in a samurai outfit hacking away @ meat with a sword to be rather amusing

do you have a link to that skit lol?

Trevor (OP)


http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/belushi/video/xhvnq_john-belushi-samurai-deli
Shit, I'm late for class!


im so happy that i saw that...
2682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / vWhere we perciee...
Offline
Posted 10/25/06
If I was a samurai? I would go for the side where I can grow a full set of hair? Then I would join Azumi and learn assassin skills.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.