First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Otakon 2009
12867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
Its that time again Otakon 2009 in already letting people pre-order their tickets. For those who don't kno what it is its s anime convention in Baltimore MD I'm going for sure are you?
71774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Queens,NY
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
Most likely
12867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
are you going to cosplay
71774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Queens,NY
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

kathy09 wrote:

are you going to cosplay


No i'm sorry but i draw the line at cosplay
12867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

Loki246 wrote:


kathy09 wrote:

are you going to cosplay


No i'm sorry but i draw the line at cosplay


lol gotcha
71774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Queens,NY
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

kathy09 wrote:


Loki246 wrote:


kathy09 wrote:

are you going to cosplay


No i'm sorry but i draw the line at cosplay


lol gotcha


what does that mean
12867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

Loki246 wrote:


kathy09 wrote:


Loki246 wrote:


kathy09 wrote:

are you going to cosplay


No i'm sorry but i draw the line at cosplay


lol gotcha


what does that mean


o its like a ok
71774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Queens,NY
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

kathy09 wrote:


Loki246 wrote:


kathy09 wrote:


Loki246 wrote:


kathy09 wrote:

are you going to cosplay


No i'm sorry but i draw the line at cosplay


lol gotcha


what does that mean


o its like a ok


oh
1751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / .....
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
hmm, lets just hope it wont be another fail anime convention
-last year i went it was a let down, ugly people were cosplaying my favourite characters

GOODNESS, IF YOUR UGLY DONT COSPLAY!!
432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(^^)!!land of dan...
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
yyeep ,, u rightt
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
I CAN'T WAIT FOR OTAKON!
Katsucon is finished, only anime next between here and Otakon now!
WOOT WOOT!

I'm looking forward to it SOO much.
Mostly because of who is going.
Now that pre-reg is open, maybe they'll put up other stuff soon? I know I know.... I should wait a few more months.... but I don't wanna....

and as to cosplay, MASSIVE KYOU KARA MAOH COSPLAY GROUP OF DOOM!
hell yes.
I'm cosplaying as Gwendal. This is kinda strange since I have a personality more close to....... Gunter. or Ayame Sohma.
Conventions are like sugar directly into the blood stream. Just SOOOOOOO much extra, squee to that cup of tea.
^_~
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/29/09 , edited 6/29/09
I'm going~!!! i'm gonna cosplay as Dino from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/29/09 , edited 6/29/09

prince_of_poets wrote:

hmm, lets just hope it wont be another fail anime convention
-last year i went it was a let down, ugly people were cosplaying my favourite characters

GOODNESS, IF YOUR UGLY DONT COSPLAY!!


hahhahaha!! I know whatchu mean I don't wanna see any of this there..... (/"-______-)/
1244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/09
if only it wasn't halfway across the country
1226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On a Camel!
Offline
Posted 6/30/09
when will otakon be?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.