First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
(k-movie) A tale of two sisters remake
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
the american version is great! i like it better than the korean
24893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

willby wrote:


Rukiness wrote:


willby wrote:


Rukiness wrote:


lol it's okay Um, do you remember where you watched it? Even IMDb doesn't seem to know that movie o__O'



Well I can't find it either. But I have it on dvd, so it exists for sure. Some reviews:
http://www.kfccinema.com/reviews/horror/uninvited/uninvited.html
http://www.koreanfilm.org/kfilm03.html#uninvited

certainly not the best film out there, but I remember having seen it, so it must have been ok.


Okay, thank you so much! *bows*
I actually found one Finnish store that sells it online, so gotta go and check if they have it in the actual store...


i would like to say that I enjoyed the movie, but that it is not that great. So beware if you are going to spend money

So far I have seen 227 Asian movies, and i can tell you there are dozens of movies I watched that are better than this one. But maybe I think this way because I like silent dramas, without expressive emotions, and not so much the horror genre. Because real scary things in life aren't ghost or supernatural things. When you are scared, it's not because of some 400 year old vampire or a giant mutant fish in the river. People are scared of the future of the past, of themselves, ... , I think.

It's only like 6 euros, so no money issues at all

I'm not that into horror genre either. I'm into more like psycho-drama type of stuff. So yeah, I agree with you.
Btw, giant mutant fish in the river = The Host? (lol I really liked that movie )
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

Rukiness wrote:


willby wrote:


Rukiness wrote:


willby wrote:


Rukiness wrote:


lol it's okay Um, do you remember where you watched it? Even IMDb doesn't seem to know that movie o__O'



Well I can't find it either. But I have it on dvd, so it exists for sure. Some reviews:
http://www.kfccinema.com/reviews/horror/uninvited/uninvited.html
http://www.koreanfilm.org/kfilm03.html#uninvited

certainly not the best film out there, but I remember having seen it, so it must have been ok.


Okay, thank you so much! *bows*
I actually found one Finnish store that sells it online, so gotta go and check if they have it in the actual store...


i would like to say that I enjoyed the movie, but that it is not that great. So beware if you are going to spend money

So far I have seen 227 Asian movies, and i can tell you there are dozens of movies I watched that are better than this one. But maybe I think this way because I like silent dramas, without expressive emotions, and not so much the horror genre. Because real scary things in life aren't ghost or supernatural things. When you are scared, it's not because of some 400 year old vampire or a giant mutant fish in the river. People are scared of the future of the past, of themselves, ... , I think.

It's only like 6 euros, so no money issues at all

I'm not that into horror genre either. I'm into more like psycho-drama type of stuff. So yeah, I agree with you.
Btw, giant mutant fish in the river = The Host? (lol I really liked that movie )


I loved the Host too, don't worry As for psycho movies, I really like "the chaser", a Korean movie
24893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

willby wrote:


Rukiness wrote:


willby wrote:


Rukiness wrote:


willby wrote:


Rukiness wrote:


lol it's okay Um, do you remember where you watched it? Even IMDb doesn't seem to know that movie o__O'



Well I can't find it either. But I have it on dvd, so it exists for sure. Some reviews:
http://www.kfccinema.com/reviews/horror/uninvited/uninvited.html
http://www.koreanfilm.org/kfilm03.html#uninvited

certainly not the best film out there, but I remember having seen it, so it must have been ok.


Okay, thank you so much! *bows*
I actually found one Finnish store that sells it online, so gotta go and check if they have it in the actual store...


i would like to say that I enjoyed the movie, but that it is not that great. So beware if you are going to spend money

So far I have seen 227 Asian movies, and i can tell you there are dozens of movies I watched that are better than this one. But maybe I think this way because I like silent dramas, without expressive emotions, and not so much the horror genre. Because real scary things in life aren't ghost or supernatural things. When you are scared, it's not because of some 400 year old vampire or a giant mutant fish in the river. People are scared of the future of the past, of themselves, ... , I think.

It's only like 6 euros, so no money issues at all

I'm not that into horror genre either. I'm into more like psycho-drama type of stuff. So yeah, I agree with you.
Btw, giant mutant fish in the river = The Host? (lol I really liked that movie )


I loved the Host too, don't worry As for psycho movies, I really like "the chaser", a Korean movie

*phew* Oooh, "The Chaser". I was SO close to watch it once *goes and watch it*
5743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sand Village
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

Q8CBA wrote:


Missy-Thr3e wrote:

The Uninvited is a 2009 American remake of the 2003 South Korean horror film A Tale of Two Sisters. It is unrelated to another 2003 Korean horror film and a 1944 American film of the same name.

Casts
Emily Browning as Anna Ivers
Arielle Kebbel as Alex Ivers
Elizabeth Banks as Rachel Summers (Stepmother)
David Strathairn as Steven Ivers (Father)
Maya Massar as Lilian Ivers (Mother)
Kevin McNulty as Sheriff Emery
Jesse Moss as Matt
Lex Burnham as Iris Wright
Danny Bristol as Samuel Wright
Matthew Bristol as David Wright
Don S. Davis as Mr. Henson
Heather Doerksen as Mildred
Dean Paul Gibson as Dr. Silberman

it releases sometime in march

______________________
no offense but i think this one would be bad and not as good as the original

any comment? feel free to post :)



i think that the korean film is not so horror
and i don`t like it cus it`s so boring
and not attractive much



huh? ....which ones boring && not attractive?....american or korean?
1291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Kuwait :D
Offline
Posted 2/18/09 , edited 2/18/09


Missy-Thr3e wrote:


Q8CBA wrote:


Missy-Thr3e wrote:

The Uninvited is a 2009 American remake of the 2003 South Korean horror film A Tale of Two Sisters. It is unrelated to another 2003 Korean horror film and a 1944 American film of the same name.

Casts
Emily Browning as Anna Ivers
Arielle Kebbel as Alex Ivers
Elizabeth Banks as Rachel Summers (Stepmother)
David Strathairn as Steven Ivers (Father)
Maya Massar as Lilian Ivers (Mother)
Kevin McNulty as Sheriff Emery
Jesse Moss as Matt
Lex Burnham as Iris Wright
Danny Bristol as Samuel Wright
Matthew Bristol as David Wright
Don S. Davis as Mr. Henson
Heather Doerksen as Mildred
Dean Paul Gibson as Dr. Silberman

it releases sometime in march

______________________
no offense but i think this one would be bad and not as good as the original

any comment? feel free to post :)



i think that the korean film is not so horror
and i don`t like it cus it`s so boring
and not attractive much



huh? ....which ones boring && not attractive?....american or korean?





korean
2960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Underground Palac...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
The movie is not so scary. goodluck on the remake though. ^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.