First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply AVATAR REQUEST
12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

Genie225 wrote:


-Hope wrote:

Mod: Genie225
Text: -Hope, Anita, and some qoutes plz =]
Border (yes/no):no
Size (original/thin and tall):thin and tall
Extras:anything cute and girly =]
Picture:

Here you go~
um can u take off the half part of the girl in the top, the bottom girl of the avii is good enough, sorry to bother u

Posted 3/3/09 , edited 3/4/09
DONE (genie225)

Member
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

-Hope wrote:


Genie225 wrote:


-Hope wrote:

Mod: Genie225
Text: -Hope, Anita, and some qoutes plz =]
Border (yes/no):no
Size (original/thin and tall):thin and tall
Extras:anything cute and girly =]
Picture:

Here you go~
um can u take off the half part of the girl in the top, the bottom girl of the avii is good enough, sorry to bother u


Member
10681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 3/3/09 , edited 3/4/09
DONE (genie225)

12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

Genie225 wrote:


-Hope wrote:


Genie225 wrote:


-Hope wrote:

Mod: Genie225
Text: -Hope, Anita, and some qoutes plz =]
Border (yes/no):no
Size (original/thin and tall):thin and tall
Extras:anything cute and girly =]
Picture:

Here you go~
um can u take off the half part of the girl in the top, the bottom girl of the avii is good enough, sorry to bother u


thx i like it =]

Posted 3/3/09 , edited 3/5/09
DONE (genie225)
Posted 3/4/09 , edited 3/5/09
DONE (genie225)
Member
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

Heavenly_Baked wrote:

Mod: Genie225
Text: Heavenly_Baked, Sakura-Chan
Border (yes/no): no
Size (original/thin and tall): thin & tall
Extras: brushes...
Picture: 2 avis please ^-^

Here you go~
Member
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

Ruki_x wrote:

Mod: Anyone who has time, la.
Text: Ruki_x, You're a regular decorated emergancy
Border (yes/no): No~. ;D
Size (original/thin and tall): Thin + Tall.
Extras: Up to you. :DD
Picture:

The pic is a little blurry, ne? D: Tell me if you need another one~.

Here you go~ hope it's okay :]
Posted 3/4/09

Genie225 wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:

Mod: Anyone who has time, la.
Text: Ruki_x, You're a regular decorated emergancy
Border (yes/no): No~. ;D
Size (original/thin and tall): Thin + Tall.
Extras: Up to you. :DD
Picture:

The pic is a little blurry, ne? D: Tell me if you need another one~.

Here you go~ hope it's okay :]


;D I love it. Thank you for making it for me~.
Posted 3/5/09 , edited 3/6/09
DONE (genie225)



Member
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

kiracutie wrote:

Text:On top put kira-chan but bottom put kiracutie
Border (yes/no): No
Size (original/thin and tall):Tall
Extras: Stars and somthing cute
Picture:

Here you go~ if you need me to change anything, please let me know~
Member
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

fallenangel112 wrote:

Text: fallenangel112

Border (yes/no): no thx

Size (original/thin and tall): thin and tall plz

Extras: some brushes and any cute designs

Picture:

Can you crop the 2 girls and give it a background also please ^^

Here you go~ ^^
Posted 3/6/09 , edited 3/6/09

Genie225 wrote:


fallenangel112 wrote:

Text: fallenangel112

Border (yes/no): no thx

Size (original/thin and tall): thin and tall plz

Extras: some brushes and any cute designs

Picture:

Can you crop the 2 girls and give it a background also please ^^

Here you go~ ^^


Wow, I luv it!!!!! Thanks sooooo much!!!
Member
5339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/6/09 , edited 3/6/09
DONE (genie225)

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.