Created by jhanna_12
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
naruto, bleach, vampire knight, code geass, or one piece?
1725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / where you can div...
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
Vampire Knight (even though i don't like the ending)
23559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
naruto
12957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in ur heart ♥
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
vampire knight
52969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

Baka-Master wrote:

first ..........the most of them are overrated
second .........never use naruto as a choice
third..........never use vampire knight as a choice
fourth why is naruto the first opinion
fifth why teh fuck is one piece the last opinion
sixth wrong section
seventh............................... i wasted my life to typ this all give my seconds back please

I'm sorry if it's wrong section but is it matters if naruto is the first opinion and one piece is the last?
and why did you say never use naruto and vp knight as a choice?
And last, I didn't say that you need to type all of that just to waste your time..
Posted 2/14/09

jhanna_12 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

first ..........the most of them are overrated
second .........never use naruto as a choice
third..........never use vampire knight as a choice
fourth why is naruto the first opinion
fifth why teh fuck is one piece the last opinion
sixth wrong section
seventh............................... i wasted my life to typ this all give my seconds back please

I'm sorry if it's wrong section but is it matters if naruto is the first opinion and one piece is the last?
and why did you say never use naruto and vp knight as a choice?
And last, I didn't say that you need to type all of that just to waste your time..


first because naruto is one of the horribles anime ever and one piece one of the best ^__^
second naruto and Vk ish overrated shit anime ^__^
third i didn't waste my time i wasted my life TT__TT
52969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

Baka-Master wrote:


jhanna_12 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

first ..........the most of them are overrated
second .........never use naruto as a choice
third..........never use vampire knight as a choice
fourth why is naruto the first opinion
fifth why teh fuck is one piece the last opinion
sixth wrong section
seventh............................... i wasted my life to typ this all give my seconds back please

I'm sorry if it's wrong section but is it matters if naruto is the first opinion and one piece is the last?
and why did you say never use naruto and vp knight as a choice?
And last, I didn't say that you need to type all of that just to waste your time..


first because naruto is one of the horribles anime ever and one piece one of the best ^__^
second naruto and Vk ish overrated shit anime ^__^
third i didn't waste my time i wasted my life TT__TT


first: for me it doesn't matter what's the position or the order of the choices.
second: what's the matter if i have a choice that is overrated. I think all of that are overrated so it is fair.
last: why do you need to reply if it's only wasting your life?
Posted 2/14/09

jhanna_12 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


jhanna_12 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

first ..........the most of them are overrated
second .........never use naruto as a choice
third..........never use vampire knight as a choice
fourth why is naruto the first opinion
fifth why teh fuck is one piece the last opinion
sixth wrong section
seventh............................... i wasted my life to typ this all give my seconds back please

I'm sorry if it's wrong section but is it matters if naruto is the first opinion and one piece is the last?
and why did you say never use naruto and vp knight as a choice?
And last, I didn't say that you need to type all of that just to waste your time..


first because naruto is one of the horribles anime ever and one piece one of the best ^__^
second naruto and Vk ish overrated shit anime ^__^
third i didn't waste my time i wasted my life TT__TT


first: for me it doesn't matter what's the position or the order of the choices.
second: what's the matter if i have a choice that is overrated. I think all of that are overrated so it is fair.
last: why do you need to reply if it's only wasting your life?


first it does matter for me because it matters
second One Piece isn't overrated
last it's because someone keeps Quoting me and it isn't respectful to ignore it -_-

Posted 2/14/09
vampire knight
6787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Netherlands...
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
Vampire Knight
4387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / In front of my la...
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
code geass and vampire knight!!!!!
20082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / kroY weN
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
code geass
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
one piece
52969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

Baka-Master wrote:


jhanna_12 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


jhanna_12 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

first ..........the most of them are overrated
second .........never use naruto as a choice
third..........never use vampire knight as a choice
fourth why is naruto the first opinion
fifth why teh fuck is one piece the last opinion
sixth wrong section
seventh............................... i wasted my life to typ this all give my seconds back please

I'm sorry if it's wrong section but is it matters if naruto is the first opinion and one piece is the last?
and why did you say never use naruto and vp knight as a choice?
And last, I didn't say that you need to type all of that just to waste your time..


first because naruto is one of the horribles anime ever and one piece one of the best ^__^
second naruto and Vk ish overrated shit anime ^__^
third i didn't waste my time i wasted my life TT__TT


first: for me it doesn't matter what's the position or the order of the choices.
second: what's the matter if i have a choice that is overrated. I think all of that are overrated so it is fair.
last: why do you need to reply if it's only wasting your life?


first it does matter for me because it matters
second One Piece isn't overrated
last it's because someone keeps Quoting me and it isn't respectful to ignore it -_-


first: how can you say that the order of the choices matters for you?
second: One piece is overrated in some websites
last: that's why, you wasted another LIFE to type it all.
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
Code Geass:D Lelouch is love~
17149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
Code Geass
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.