Post Reply Ranking~
President - Creator^^
4464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With You~
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
*note that we will check~ tks!
Senior - Mod^^
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
uh wat do we do here
President - Creator^^
4464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With You~
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

deathcrossashiro wrote:

uh wat do we do here


oh...this is for ppl who have reach 50 *, to come here and put their name down...so that they can rank up~
Freshman - Member^^
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
umm mod
President - Creator^^
4464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With You~
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

karina1998 wrote:

umm mod


yes? wat can we do for ya?
Senior - Mod^^
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

SoulzFactor wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:

uh wat do we do here


oh...this is for ppl who have reach 50 *, to come here and put their name down...so that they can rank up~



huh 50 wat
President - Creator^^
4464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With You~
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

deathcrossashiro wrote:


SoulzFactor wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:

uh wat do we do here


oh...this is for ppl who have reach 50 *, to come here and put their name down...so that they can rank up~



huh 50 wat


50 * (star)
Senior - Mod^^
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 2/27/09
so how exactly
President - Creator^^
4464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With You~
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

deathcrossashiro wrote:

so how exactly


u just have to earn urself point...for rules and how to refer to the profile...tks~
Senior - Mod^^
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

SoulzFactor wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:

so how exactly


u just have to earn urself point...for rules and how to refer to the profile...tks~


oh ok but eh i hav an exam coming next week so i won't b able 2 b on9 so much sorry
You must be logged in to post.