First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
what did you do after you broke up with your Lover?
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/18/07
we had a good fuck then she went back to her husband.
2432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / manila, philippines
Offline
Posted 12/18/07
hmmm... actually... I never experience it... ahahahhaahahhaha.... but I think what I am going to do if that time will come... I think I will just go on with my life... and show him that I don't care... and he's not my lose... it his lose... he had the world but he let it go... stupid!!! ahahahah,,... how I wish I can do that... lol
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/18/07

ricajoy2 wrote:

hmmm... actually... I never experience it... ahahahhaahahhaha.... but I think what I am going to do if that time will come... I think I will just go on with my life... and show him that I don't care... and he's not my lose... it his lose... he had the world but he let it go... stupid!!! ahahahah,,... how I wish I can do that... lol


Never experienced it? well it's morbidly pleasurable and satisfying, how about this, we should make a fuck video, then send it to ur lover then he'll leave you, THEN you can experience it. what u rekon?
2432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / manila, philippines
Offline
Posted 12/18/07

echo123456 wrote:


ricajoy2 wrote:

hmmm... actually... I never experience it... ahahahhaahahhaha.... but I think what I am going to do if that time will come... I think I will just go on with my life... and show him that I don't care... and he's not my lose... it his lose... he had the world but he let it go... stupid!!! ahahahah,,... how I wish I can do that... lol


Never experienced it? well it's morbidly pleasurable and satisfying, how about this, we should make a fuck video, then send it to ur lover then he'll leave you, THEN you can experience it. what u rekon?


ahahahaha...
but I don't have someone to be the recipient... ahahaha...
I never had one!!! ahahahahha...
that's the reason why I never experience it...

and I think its not a good idea...
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/18/07
Oh...dam, well thats a shame i was getting my gear rdy...handcuffs, strap, whip, gag, a cup, and even ordered an X-bar...i guess they'll have to wait.
2432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / manila, philippines
Offline
Posted 12/18/07

echo123456 wrote:

Oh...dam, well thats a shame i was getting my gear rdy...handcuffs, strap, whip, gag, a cup, and even ordered an X-bar...i guess they'll have to wait.


why do you say shame?
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/18/07

ricajoy2 wrote:


echo123456 wrote:

Oh...dam, well thats a shame i was getting my gear rdy...handcuffs, strap, whip, gag, a cup, and even ordered an X-bar...i guess they'll have to wait.


why do you say shame?


coz i miss out on it, i miss out on u, i miss out on what i've been looking forward to.
2432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / manila, philippines
Offline
Posted 12/18/07

echo123456 wrote:


ricajoy2 wrote:


echo123456 wrote:

Oh...dam, well thats a shame i was getting my gear rdy...handcuffs, strap, whip, gag, a cup, and even ordered an X-bar...i guess they'll have to wait.


why do you say shame?


coz i miss out on it, i miss out on u, i miss out on what i've been looking forward to.


looking forward to what??? ahahaha
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/18/07
The action
792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Grand Rapids MI
Offline
Posted 12/18/07
this isn't a chat room people. there is Instant messenger for this.
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/18/07

johnnynguyen wrote:

this isn't a chat room people. there is Instant messenger for this.


Oh you want some too? too bad i don't do guys. I can hook you up with a colleague of mine though,
7776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Mars................
Offline
Posted 12/18/07
Well ILL Get Ah new Lover wahahha
792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Grand Rapids MI
Offline
Posted 12/18/07

echo123456 wrote:


johnnynguyen wrote:

this isn't a chat room people. there is Instant messenger for this.


Oh you want some too? too bad i don't do guys. I can hook you up with a colleague of mine though,

what the fuck is your problem? get a life you fucking pathetic loser. grow up you sick gay ass motherfucker.
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/18/07

johnnynguyen wrote:


echo123456 wrote:


johnnynguyen wrote:

this isn't a chat room people. there is Instant messenger for this.


Oh you want some too? too bad i don't do guys. I can hook you up with a colleague of mine though,

what the fuck is your problem? get a life you fucking pathetic loser. grow up you sick gay ass motherfucker.


I don't have a problem, i have a life and i am in fact a wonderful winner. growing up more than i alrdy am is pushing it, over maturing isn't a good thing. Btw, i'll need ur contact details if u want me to introduce u to my friend.
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/07
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.