First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply [MOTOYA] Dorm building
Student
11219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/14/09 , edited 10/28/09
minna~!
since RYU and YABU dorm have few student we are going to combine the two dormitory

gambatte minna~!
LETS DO OUR BEST


Welcome to the MotoYa dorm building!Where WE,MORIMOTO RYUTARO FANS and YABU KOTA FANS ,will share each other love for them. Share your thots here.And anything interesting about them too.(:
AND...hope you can contribute images of Ryutaro !!!Put it in here immediately! xD
and for Yabu-kun, put it here!
YOROSHIKU ONEGAISHIMASuuu!!!xD



Dorm Heads:
Jannahh94<<<Better watch out for her. She can be ****ing strict.hahas.kidding!
Geh-san
Mentors:
blood_15
prizca_no1
Students:
-NatsumeHIME
-Kami721
-13everyheart12
-tegofa
-Jhengchie
-nancycat
- chickballer21
- yuriko_chinen



Become a student of the MotoYa dorm by just applying with this APPLICATION FORM below.I beg of you to join the MotoYaRYUU dorm!!! *kneels*.



APPLICATION FORM


Username:
Nick Name:
DOB:
Language:
Blood Type:
Height:
Likes:
Hates:
Face Singer/Actor:
Fave Food:
Message 2 ALL:



Lets make this dorm a grand kingdom!
we'll beat the heck out of the other dorms *points to dai's dorm*..especially that!AND
*points to yuya's dorm*..THAT.so MINNA,get working,cause for YOUR first homework,(which inculdes me and the mentor),
i want you to make this dorm as attractive as possible.Send all your ideas to me ASAP.
or else my butt will get kicked from the principal herself.=.=
NOW GET STARTED!and i mean it.HAVE FUN!

PS:We should totally have a pledge before we start any discussion.


The Kingdom Awaits you....



Ryutaro's Dormitory

Outside perspecitve/View from the Outside


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLACE FOR REFRESHMENT AND RELAXATION




Single Bedrooms




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Twins Bedrooms



MALE THEMED BEDROOMS!! new!







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone! our means of transportation for any around the campus and "out of campus" activity have arrived!





Library and Lounge




And for Ryuutaro and Yabu, we prepared a special cottage for the two HSJ members when they think of visiting the dorm.

KOTA and RYUUTARO COTTAGE

Outside Perspective


FROM THE INSIDE: LIVING ROOM




UPPER LIVING ROOM


TERRACE



RYUUTARO'S BEDROOM




KOTA'S ROOM


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for the other HSJ members who wanted to visit our dorm, we are offering them
THE PRINCES HAVEN...


ROOMS FOR THE FOLLOWING PAIRS:


TAKAJIMA PAIR




RYOKEI PAIR



DAITO PAIR


HIKACHII PAIR



Moderator`s note! The hamsters section has been removed due to some violations. I hope you understand, please and thank you.

Tyndyl!
Student
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 2/17/09 , edited 2/17/09
hi! nice dorm here! i'm from ryokei... sorry if i'm the first to reply and i'm not a student here... but i really, really, really love ryuutaro... if i just don't adore inoo that much, i think i'll be here!

make sure you don't forget the hamsters!!! just kidding...
Student
3153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my freaky throne...
Offline
Posted 2/19/09 , edited 2/19/09


thank you for visiting our dorm, triccian..
I'm the mentor of the former RYuu dorm..
MOTOYA dorm is still under construction..
so we're kinda behind from the other dorms..
but we swear to catch up on them..that's for sure..nyahaha
thanks for liking our baby Ryutaro-kun..



I added the hamsters..since it's Ryuu's fave pet..
If other members got suggestions, feel free to
say anything you want for the goodness of this dorm..
let's all work hard minna..
Student
11219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
blood_15
anou, i was thinking of how we are going to make our dorm lively and we need more students
Student
3153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my freaky throne...
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

irishie wrote:




hehe..it'll take sometime to gather lots but I'm sure if we'll invite everyone from our buddies
and other members(except those from the other dorms), we can surely make this dorm
exquisite from the others...hehe..

Student
11219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

blood_15 wrote:


irishie wrote:




hehe..it'll take sometime to gather lots but I'm sure if we'll invite everyone from our buddies
and other members(except those from the other dorms), we can surely make this dorm
exquisite from the others...hehe..



i hope so.
yosh~! let's do our best hahaha
Student
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
Dormates! I must apologize for not being able to help out much, I've been very busy (and still busy LOL) with school the past few days...anyway, since this is going to be short I'd like to make a list of things we need to construct (again, sorry this is the only way I know how to help at the moment)


Our dorm will need the following:

Outside view, proximal view of the dorm
Elegant Dorm Lobby, Reception Area, Waiting area
Top Class Sports/Athletic Facilities
High Tech Entertainment Areas
Luxurious Dining Area
Library
RYUTARO'S AND YABU'S ROOM! (God love us! We as well as the other dorms forgot to give the JUMP members their own rooms!)
Guestroom for members of other dorms
Guestroom for other JUMP members
Guestroom for other JE members

and finally....


MALE THEMED BEDROOMS! haha I really have to give emphasis on this, I've been sleeping with the hamsters the last couple of days LOL!

Student
3153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my freaky throne...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09 , edited 2/20/09



hehe..We got one Library and Lounge..But I think we need 2 libraries, one from the ground floor, another in the upper floor..whaheheh..
And for the rooms, I'll contact the dorm head Yabu for assiatnce..so active neh??
thanks for the suggestions kami..
And oh, yeah, the male themed bedrooms..nyahaha.. It'll be my project this week..
hehehe..
ganbare for your thesis..
I might take mine next semester..
bwheheeh..
Posted 2/20/09
UWAAAAA~!! HAMSTERSSSS!!!!! >___________<

IT'S RYUU-KUN'S PET NE?! XDDDD
Student
3153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my freaky throne...
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

lizbeth_yao95 wrote:


want one??hehe...Milky is exclusively for Ryuu-kun..
when he visits our dorm...
Posted 2/21/09

blood_15 wrote:


lizbeth_yao95 wrote:


want one??hehe...Milky is exclusively for Ryuu-kun..
when he visits our dorm...


NYHAHAHA!
i'm allowed to have one?
well, i'm not from this dorm.
but can i borrow it for a while? xD
Student
3153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my freaky throne...
Offline
Posted 2/21/09


want one??hehe...Milky is exclusively for Ryuu-kun..
when he visits our dorm...


NYHAHAHA!
i'm allowed to have one?
well, i'm not from this dorm.
but can i borrow it for a while? xD



hihi...except for Milky, yes you can have one Lizzie..hahah..
Milky is really exclusive for Ryuutaro-kun.. hihihihi
Posted 2/21/09

blood_15 wrote:
hihi...except for Milky, yes you can have one Lizzie..hahah..
Milky is really exclusive for Ryuutaro-kun.. hihihihi


ahh.. ok then! i want the mary and kate twins! nyahahah! they're totally cute! xD
wait, mary and kate seems familiar.. hm...

Student
3153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my freaky throne...
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

lizbeth_yao95 wrote:



ahh.. ok then! i want the mary and kate twins! nyahahah! they're totally cute! xD
wait, mary and kate seems familiar.. hm...





the Olsen twins..nyahaha
yeah, you can have them as your pet..
hek..hek..
Student
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

Kami721 wrote:

Dormates! I must apologize for not being able to help out much, I've been very busy (and still busy LOL) with school the past few days...anyway, since this is going to be short I'd like to make a list of things we need to construct (again, sorry this is the only way I know how to help at the moment)


Our dorm will need the following:

Outside view, proximal view of the dorm
Elegant Dorm Lobby, Reception Area, Waiting area
Top Class Sports/Athletic Facilities
High Tech Entertainment Areas
Luxurious Dining Area
Library
RYUTARO'S AND YABU'S ROOM! (God love us! We as well as the other dorms forgot to give the JUMP members their own rooms!)
Guestroom for members of other dorms
Guestroom for other JUMP members
Guestroom for other JE members

and finally....


MALE THEMED BEDROOMS! haha I really have to give emphasis on this, I've been sleeping with the hamsters the last couple of days LOL!



cute...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.