First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
● The Biggest Blog in CR
BGICR Supporter
7480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Zanarkand
Offline
Posted 3/17/09
dear happiness,

This last week has been the worst week i remember experiencing since years, maybe the first. First comes the traffic car accident i had last tuesday, which i was lucky to come out with only with my back /right shoulder damaged. Second i havent been that bright in some examns for which i studied hard, but didnt come out as expected.Third, i couldnt attend a very important exam that i couldnt miss whatsoeverfor personal motives(serious ones), the first certificate exam, for which i paid to take. Fourth, which is the worst of all of them, i have become so angry at 2 of my closest friends that i have come to an extreme of total hate. Im not usually i violent person, in fact, i havent seriously punched or harm anyone in my life, not even fighted once.

The reason of my hate is that last Saturday i wanted to go to the beach really hard, because i had not gone for a good time. I coudlnt. The reason was my friends had taken the first certificate and they had other things to do, so i just didnt have anyone to go with. I thought to myself, well, its understandable, so ill just go tomorrow. I told my friends i wanted to go on Sunday, but still they seemed not want to go out of their houses. Now this is the point in wich i became really upset. I tried convince my friends four a couple of hours, but they wouldnt give me a clear answer, and time was passing by.

I finally decided to got with my dad, but i felt sad about not going with my "friends". I sort of enjoyed the hours on the beach with my dad, although we didnt do anything worthy of telling. When i came back home my "friends" were not connected for some reason, so i thought, they might have gone to the cinema then, which i didnt mind much since i went to the beach instead. (i sort of knew they were there)

Next day at school i came happy as i always do, a little bit sad maybe. What comes next is the begining of my anger. I asked one of my "friends" if they enjoyed the cinema (i was guessing at this point) and what did they answer? " we went to the another beach".

I swear, this is the first time i have feeled so fustrated. I couldnt believe what i heard. I believed what he said because i did not think he was lying to me, toying with my feelings. I felt so bad about then not telling me at all, nor calling, nor sending an sms, that i became soft of lost in my mind for the rest of the day, halting my anger that was growing bigger and bigger. What happened also that day also contributed to my anger and confusion. My "friends" ignored me completely for the rest of the day, not saying a SINGLE word to me.

Today i thought, that maybe they had stopped already with their bad actitud towards me, but it resulted that i got ignored AGAIN for the whole day. Today the anger i had been growing inside of me was about to explode, and as a consequence i tried to let go of it my own way -___- hitting things. I punched a wall, broke a pencil with my hand and played basketball.

When i came home i exploded. I couldnt hold any longer and i let go of all of it on my "friends". I did not insult them, i asked them, i a polite way, how longer would the "stupid ignoring game" last. As expected, they did not hear me at all, they just argued about anything i said. They did not even apologize. I can no longer consider them as "close friends" but as classmates, those that are there but you dont talk to them. From today i have decided to start from scratch and find other things to do, other friends that i have that I know from long time ago that have supported me during all this.

From now on ill change, but dont worry, i will not here : )

Sincerely, someone who feels better after writing this.
BGICR Supporter
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 3/17/09 , edited 3/17/09


Aww thats sad. I know how you feel about the friend thing. After summer vacation of last year, when I got back to school, all my friends almost completely ignored me. Like I sat with them at lunch and all, but they'd talk amongst themselves and mostly leave me out. And trust me, its much worse if you're a girl, because they're so much more clique-y than guys are. If you don't sit with your group of friends, you sit alone, so I really didn't have any choice.

Even now, like they talk to me, and we joke around and stuff, but they have sleep-overs and invite each other, and they talk about it at lunch right in front of my face when I wasn't invited.

And especially when they are whiny bitches and complain about each other and how one of the other people in the 'group' is ignoring them and being a retard, I just really want to scream and yell and tell them to just shut the hell up because they do the exact same thing, but of course I don't say anything cause what choice do I have?

You know the irony about friendship? If someone doesn't have friends, no one will be their friend. So basically, if you choose to leave your 'group of friends' because you really only like 1 or 2 of them, and you can't take it anymore, you're screwed.
BGICR Supporter
7480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Zanarkand
Offline
Posted 3/18/09


V___V you are right. the good thing about boys is that if we get into a fight in 2 or 3 days were on good terms again, as if nothing happened XD i feel really bad for you -___- if i had the power, i would clean society from girls like that XD
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
Dear Diary,

I AGREE WITH BLACKMAGIC AND GALM!
I read your posts nodding my head !!!
It's soooo true.
Girls are bitches
hahaha
not me
:D
jkjk lol
i can be one at times :P
i wish everyone was friends and no one hated eacch other TnT

From, Person who is in a daze for some reason
BGICR Supporter
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 3/25/09
Dear mary and galm,

Yeah girls are horrible. Guys are pretty crappy too sometimes, but the thing about them is, they're mean to us girls, but a lot of the time, they're not to each other. There are outcasts who guys are mean too, but usually they all like each other. Maybe its because they are so simpler than us girls, but I prefer it.

I wish I was born male.

But since I'm female, might as well make the best of it, at least I get to be pretty. XD

Not to mention there are waaaay more anime bishies than pretty girls. At least, pretty girls with an actual developed personality.

~BM
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/25/09
Dear EVERYONE XD,

UR RIGHT BM!
lol come to my shool and we'll be BBF and then ull se my craziness on hot korean actors and dramas and music lmao XD
I converted 6 ppl into liking korean stuff!

~mm12
BGICR Supporter
7480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Zanarkand
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
galm's diary, 1st of april

today's supposed to be april fools, a happy day. I once again feel depressed. Yet again im being forced not to use my computer due to personal reasons. Once again i feel like the only thing i do at all is study hard at school and yet again im being prohibited to use my computer if its not related to school stuff. This has gone like this for a about 2 weeks now. Reason number one and last, my father doesnt like i use my computer constantly. "you are naughty boy, you should go out kick some soccer balls and run around with your friends" hell NO. I study and study hard to get home to study some more since i cant do any other thing at all. Frustation in killing me. I logged in about 20 min ago, the reason, being allowed to listen to music.

im gonna stop writing since i need to study yet again, what an incredibly thrilling thing to do. oh and the reason i dont go out much is = people my age where i live all they do is smoke weed and skate. oh wow how cool they are, look at me i wear my jeans below my ass and i skate and break my bones but dont worry im cool, but hey, i can still get high and laugh about things that are not even funny since im cool, and whats best, im so cool that i cannot even wear the same shoes two days straight, i need a full room of clothes from which half i will forget about but hey, im cool, i can buy more useless crap with my parents money since they know im cool

so remember kids, if you wanna be cool, you must wear jeans that dont fit you and below your ass not higher, also you must not wear clothes that other people already have since that would ruin your coolness and what is most important of all, you must meet at the same lame spot you always meet up with your other cool friends to talk about nonsense crap and tell jokes you have read on internet an hour before and when you run out of shity jokes you can always smoke weed and then tell your own jokes that are worse than puking blood but hey, your friends are high, anything you say will we turned into cool power that you will absorb and become the ultra cool guy of the day.
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/09

galm wrote:


i know how you feel! im asian and my parents say that if i get below a 95 in any class, then theyll kill me or take me out of school T_T.
im taking college classes as a sophomore (cuz im in IB aka Inter...somsething..Baccu...something...i dont even know what it is! lol XD)
and our school is like asian invasion = 60-70% asians
meaning if u have a 4.0 GPA, then ur in the bottom half of the school
valedictorian last yr graduated with a perfect 6.0
thats right my gpa right now is a 5.1 cuz of the courses im taking
if u have a 98+ in every class, then ur in the top 50
thats right FIFTY
top 3 ALL have 5.9 - 6.0 D:
anddd other schools AP classes are as hard as our NORMAL classes
since im in IB (which is HIGHER THAN AP) you can see how hard it is
plus i wanna kill myself everyday
teacher assigns us 30-40 pages A NIGHT to read n take notes
then test every 3 weeks and daily quizzes
anddd thats only one class
we have a science class which teaches 3 yrs of science in 1 yr
andd then so many other crap and the after school club
and if u wanna gradute with an IB diploma, u need 150 hours of service hours
andd u need to take so many extra classes and do so many retarded importsant essay and
BUNCH OF CRAP!
D:
BGICR Supporter
32212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 4/1/09 , edited 4/1/09

marymannly12 wrote:


galm wrote:


i know how you feel! im asian and my parents say that if i get below a 95 in any class, then theyll kill me or take me out of school T_T.
im taking college classes as a sophomore (cuz im in IB aka Inter...somsething..Baccu...something...i dont even know what it is! lol XD)
and our school is like asian invasion = 60-70% asians
meaning if u have a 4.0 GPA, then ur in the bottom half of the school
valedictorian last yr graduated with a perfect 6.0
thats right my gpa right now is a 5.1 cuz of the courses im taking
if u have a 98+ in every class, then ur in the top 50
thats right FIFTY
top 3 ALL have 5.9 - 6.0 D:
anddd other schools AP classes are as hard as our NORMAL classes
since im in IB (which is HIGHER THAN AP) you can see how hard it is
plus i wanna kill myself everyday
teacher assigns us 30-40 pages A NIGHT to read n take notes
then test every 3 weeks and daily quizzes
anddd thats only one class
we have a science class which teaches 3 yrs of science in 1 yr
andd then so many other crap and the after school club
and if u wanna gradute with an IB diploma, u need 150 hours of service hours
andd u need to take so many extra classes and do so many retarded importsant essay and
BUNCH OF CRAP!
D:


Wait a minute. 6.0 GPA doesn't make sense LOL. Remember, GPA stands for Grade Point Average, all the Points you get averaged. Regular classes give 4.0 GPA. AP Classes and specific Honor Classes give 5.0 GPA. Even if you had every single A in AP Classes maximum you can get is 5.0 GPA. However, that's not even possible since US Education Law branch prohibits any freshmans from taking AP Classes. xD Sorry. Just my train of thought.

Or is it my mistake and you're going to college instead. Then it's possible to get 5.0 GPA, although very difficult. I understand what IB Classes are, they are a bit (a bit? Naw really. It's frickin harder than AP.) harder than AP however it doesn't give 6.0 GPA (which damn sucks).

May you explain how it is possible to get 6.0 GPA?
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

geniusxtra wrote:


nope our schools weird~dunno how but ppl do have above 5.0~
and freshmen take pre-ap~but im not a freshman lol
top 10 ALL have above 5.0
idk how they do it tho D:
plus u get a 10 pt boost if ur in ap or ib right
BGICR Supporter
32212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

marymannly12 wrote:


geniusxtra wrote:


nope our schools weird~dunno how but ppl do have above 5.0~
and freshmen take pre-ap~but im not a freshman lol
top 10 ALL have above 5.0
idk how they do it tho D:
plus u get a 10 pt boost if ur in ap or ib right


Huh. I still don't think that's possible. But then again, I have no facts to say that so I must say I'll believe you. xP
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

geniusxtra wrote:


lol ill ask my counselor }:D~lol
or u can visit my school page haha
BGICR Supporter
1669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Juice Box Land.
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
Dear blog,
I don't do diaries. I'm mad & confused & upset and sad,and happy and i don't even know what else.
Gosh. I'm upset because of a guy,but also happy. He's dumb,yet I like him. And although this is pointless I'm posting anyway.
Blahh blah blah,
Sincerely,Me.
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
Dear Diary,
my life sucks D:
i wish i was a senior so i can graduate the same yr as him
then go follow him to his college! XD
sigh...2 more yrs of high school T_T
life sucks!
~mm3
BGICR Supporter
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 4/5/09 , edited 4/5/09


Oh crap, my stomach hurts from laughing so hard.

And lol, skaters and druggies aren't the only retards who don't put their pants on right.



Agh I know what you mean, I'm Asian too. Though my parents aren't as harsh as 'nothing under 95'. Wow that many asians? I live in a small town, so there's nothing but white people for the most part. In school at least. Even black people, there's not a lot. Kinda sucks.


marymannly12 wrote:

Dear Diary,
my life sucks D:
i wish i was a senior so i can graduate the same yr as him
then go follow him to his college! XD
sigh...2 more yrs of high school T_T
life sucks!
~mm3


Who's him?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.