First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Skip Beat - Live Action
Member
31147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

biaka wrote:


bobapearl wrote:

i really don't have much of an opinion about a live action or not...i mean, if there is, that's great, but the actor who plays ren has to be REALLY HOT...and the actress who plays kyoko needs to be REALLY DRAMATIC AND FUNNY...haha...i guess i do have an opinion...


i dont want live action cuz there won't be actors can do like the anime<< the good thing about skip beat is the facial expressions the aura's like kyoko's dark aura that's what make it funny


you know what, you are so right! it would be really hard to portray kyoko...
2595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 3/22/09 , edited 3/22/09
For the actors to play Vie Ghouls - How about DBSK/TVZQ?! They can sing in Japanese and in one of the first pv - we all know they pulled of those anime fantasy rocker-like features very VERY well, heehee. *wink-wink*

Wouldn't that be awesome. We all know they could totally pull off the look - especially Hero with the lighter hair color - damn this would turn out to be a drama every asian fangirl would topple over to see too, lol. Move aside "Nana" and welcome, Skip beat~ lol.
Member
23440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
*haii** r u toking about the taiwan version??? T_T

ttz not very good news to me..............

they tend to "massacre" the plot.............................. T_T i'll stick to manga n anime, unless of coz... itz live action by japan or korea (take hanayoridango for example)
Member
23440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/22/09 , edited 3/22/09

raynebeauty wrote:

For the actors to play Vie Ghouls - How about DBSK/TVZQ?! They can sing in Japanese and in one of the first pv - we all know they pulled of those anime fantasy rocker-like features very VERY well, heehee. *wink-wink*

Wouldn't that be awesome. We all know they could totally pull off the look - especially Hero with the lighter hair color - damn this would turn out to be a drama every asian fangirl would topple over to see too, lol. Move aside "Nana" and welcome, Skip beat~ lol.


YES DBSK!!!! =) hahahah itz a little hard to envision... but, of coz, if dbsk starrs in it, i'll support it 200%!!
269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/23/09 , edited 3/23/09
In all honestly, I prefer watching the anime or manga since the live drama obviously wouldn't be that great. For starters, I can't picture real-live actors/actresses acting in the exact same manner as the anime characters. It probably look weird if they attempt to act like them, pulling off those funny facial expressions by making those big eyes and exaggerated smile etc.
41 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/16/09
dunno..I dun think theyd be able to pull it off~
Member
441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sittin on a cloud...
Offline
Posted 4/16/09
HELL THE FKING NO!!!
Even though they might be good actor and actress still they don't match being kyoko, ren, sho at all....
I hate it when they make action movie out of manga or anime it just suck... execpt for hana yori dang I think it was pretty okay...
I love SKIP BEAT too much to see this happen...
Member
441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sittin on a cloud...
Offline
Posted 4/16/09

Shibuyaxpress wrote:

In all honestly, I prefer watching the anime or manga since the live drama obviously wouldn't be that great. For starters, I can't picture real-live actors/actresses acting in the exact same manner as the anime characters. It probably look weird if they attempt to act like them, pulling off those funny facial expressions by making those big eyes and exaggerated smile etc.


I agree with you... It so true, I can't imagine it either...Awkward...
Member
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / F / Down the Rabbit Hole
Offline
Posted 4/16/09
Uh... hello...

There is no live action version. It stalled in pre-production

And this is the 5th or 6th thread on this topic.
Member
829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / australia
Offline
Posted 4/18/09 , edited 4/18/09
NOOOOOO.........................................................
i DO NOT want it
i DO NOT wanna get disappointed watching the live version
i DO NOT want to see live version of ren, he is the most perfect guy ever. no one can play him
Member
733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/19/09
I think it is fine but I want Japanese live action....
Member
29961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
in front of my pc
Offline
Posted 4/19/09
NO
all the actors won't look like the characters,
the plot will be messed up somehow,
no matter how experienced the actors, facial expressions can be expressed as good,
kyoko's spirits won't be around :P
and i just can't stand anime to drama adaptations... ><
Member
181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Latvia
Offline
Posted 4/19/09 , edited 4/19/09
no, live action wouldnt be that good as manga or anime.
it would damage the impression of the story and charas.
no no no, i dont want live action!
Member
181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Latvia
Offline
Posted 4/19/09

vow87 wrote:


i DO NOT want to see live version of ren, he is the most perfect guy ever. no one can play him


yes yes yes, agree

3478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Among the fluffy...
Offline
Posted 4/19/09 , edited 4/19/09
Yeeeeah and no... ^-^
Yes because I want to see actual HUMANS acting it all out.
And no because for some reason I don't really like Live Actions with romance especially if there's going to be a love triangle... -_-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.