First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Do u think that our school uniforms should be like the ones in anime???
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/14/09 , edited 2/14/09
I just think that schools all over the world look odd, even my sch uniform...So if we follow like the ones in anime, it would be more stylish, cool and we get to dye our hair in any colour we like!!! We can also hav uniforms following the weather or season!!! It should be fun!!! Tell me waddya think and pls put a pic of wad kind of uniform u would like!!!
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 2/14/09 , edited 2/14/09
eww im not wearing a uniform from a 2D character. This thread is humiliating to other schools with their regulations.

If your going to state your opinion about uniforms please dont waste your time in the forums.


EDIT

hey look a dupe

Anime uniform as your school uniform
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-204060/anime-uniform-same-as-your-school-uniform.html?pg=0

2528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / America
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
I have fantasized it once but the male uniforms do not change sadly...
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
Totally~!!!
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

2AngelAnna wrote:

Totally~!!!


failed kid nuff said
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

Shohee wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:

Totally~!!!


failed kid nuff said


who's nuff?
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

2AngelAnna wrote:


Shohee wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:

Totally~!!!


failed kid nuff said


who's nuff?


*sigh*......... seriously enough said you already failed life :] no need to answer to you because it will be a waste of effort and it will be marked as spam.
Posted 2/14/09
hell yea, those outfits r hot, tht would mean every girl would hav 2 wear a skirt every day
Posted 2/14/09 , edited 2/14/09

Shohee wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:


Shohee wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:

Totally~!!!


failed kid nuff said


who's nuff?


*sigh*......... seriously enough said you already failed life :] no need to answer to you because it will be a waste of effort and it will be marked as spam.


Oh wow, and you aren't a "failed kid"? You call others fail, you don't respect others opinions, and you call others "already failed life, and you don't fail at life? How nice of you.

37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

GintokiSakata wrote:


Shohee wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:


Shohee wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:

Totally~!!!


failed kid nuff said


who's nuff?


*sigh*......... seriously enough said you already failed life :] no need to answer to you because it will be a waste of effort and it will be marked as spam.


Oh wow, and you aren't? You call others fail, you don't respect others opinions, and you call others "already failed life, and you don't fail at life? How nice of you.


first everyone is allowed to state their opinion and I can state my opinion on what people think because everyone has a right. Second put a spoiler on your pictures so this wont be a picture thread and third same thing goes for you ,more posting for me is marked as spam I am not going to waste my efforts quoting on stupidity and worthless pictures.
Posted 2/14/09 , edited 2/14/09

Shohee wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shohee wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:


Shohee wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:

Totally~!!!


failed kid nuff said


who's nuff?


*sigh*......... seriously enough said you already failed life :] no need to answer to you because it will be a waste of effort and it will be marked as spam.


Oh wow, and you aren't? You call others fail, you don't respect others opinions, and you call others "already failed life, and you don't fail at life? How nice of you.


first everyone is allowed to state their opinion and I can state my opinion on what people think because everyone has a right. Second put a spoiler on your pictures so this wont be a picture thread and third same thing goes for you ,more posting for me is marked as spam I am not going to waste my efforts quoting on stupidity and worthless pictures.


Oh yeah, calling others a failed kid, saying that they already failed at life just by one comment surely does make your opinion worthwhile. You're so smart. Your manners are great too, I mean, sure, have your opinion, but not respecting others opinion surely makes your point. You don't respect others opinions, I don't see why I can't respect yours.

I love your contradictions too, kid.
"I'm not going to waste my efforts quoting on stupidity and worthless pictures."
Action: Shohee quoted.
"More posting for me is marked as spam"
Action: It's already spam.
Failed attempt of flaming is failure. You didn't even give logical conclusion to how the girl even failed in the first place.
Nice to see your fallacies, you surely are not a prejudice idiotic stupid fallacious person.
777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
67 / M
Offline
Posted 2/14/09 , edited 2/14/09

Shohee wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shohee wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:


Shohee wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:

Totally~!!!


failed kid nuff said


who's nuff?


*sigh*......... seriously enough said you already failed life :] no need to answer to you because it will be a waste of effort and it will be marked as spam.


Oh wow, and you aren't? You call others fail, you don't respect others opinions, and you call others "already failed life, and you don't fail at life? How nice of you.


first everyone is allowed to state their opinion and I can state my opinion on what people think because everyone has a right. Second put a spoiler on your pictures so this wont be a picture thread and third same thing goes for you ,more posting for me is marked as spam I am not going to waste my efforts quoting on stupidity and worthless pictures.


BS excuse for someone who literally FAILED themselves. Everyone is allowed to state their opinion? What an overused excuse used by those butthurted defensive faggots, yeah, you're one of them you dumb bitch. You act high like you're superior to others but in reality, you suck more than those fangirl shit who fantasizes about crap no one gives a fuck about. Actually, I can pretty much tell that you're the one who failed in life considering this matter, how pathetic of you. Just fucking kill yourself and end it all you failed dumbfuck, no one even cares about what happen to some retarded faggot anyway. Stop with the mighty act and face the fact that you yourself is lower and more pitiable than the person you quoted. Your insignificant existence is an eyesore to society, go lurk in a corner you unneeded fuckhole. In fact, STFU and GTFO, you are an even more eyesore compared to those lowlife CR fucktards.
Posted 2/14/09
lol
Posted 2/14/09

TripleEdgedTwinBlade wrote:


Shohee wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shohee wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:


Shohee wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:

Totally~!!!


failed kid nuff said


who's nuff?


*sigh*......... seriously enough said you already failed life :] no need to answer to you because it will be a waste of effort and it will be marked as spam.


Oh wow, and you aren't? You call others fail, you don't respect others opinions, and you call others "already failed life, and you don't fail at life? How nice of you.


first everyone is allowed to state their opinion and I can state my opinion on what people think because everyone has a right. Second put a spoiler on your pictures so this wont be a picture thread and third same thing goes for you ,more posting for me is marked as spam I am not going to waste my efforts quoting on stupidity and worthless pictures.


BS excuse for someone who literally FAILED themselves. Everyone is allowed to state their opinion? What an overused excuse used by those butthurted defensive faggots, yeah, you're one of them you dumb bitch. You act high like you're superior to others but in reality, you suck more than those fangirl shit who fantasizes about crap no one gives a fuck about. Actually, I can pretty much tell that you're the one who failed in life considering this matter, how pathetic of you. Just fucking kill yourself and end it all you failed dumbfuck, no one even cares about what happen to some retarded faggot anyway. Stop with the mighty act and face the fact that you yourself is lower and more pitiable than the person you quoted. Your insignificant existence is an eyesore to society, go lurk in a corner you unneeded fuckhole. In fact, STFU and GTFO, you are an even more eyesore compared to those lowlife CR fucktards.


holy sh** this is what i call auch o___o
104095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

GintokiSakata wrote:


Shohee wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shohee wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:


Shohee wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:

Totally~!!!


failed kid nuff said


who's nuff?


*sigh*......... seriously enough said you already failed life :] no need to answer to you because it will be a waste of effort and it will be marked as spam.


Oh wow, and you aren't? You call others fail, you don't respect others opinions, and you call others "already failed life, and you don't fail at life? How nice of you.


first everyone is allowed to state their opinion and I can state my opinion on what people think because everyone has a right. Second put a spoiler on your pictures so this wont be a picture thread and third same thing goes for you ,more posting for me is marked as spam I am not going to waste my efforts quoting on stupidity and worthless pictures.


Oh yeah, calling others a failed kid, saying that they already failed at life just by one comment surely does make your opinion worthwhile. You're so smart. Your manners are great too, I mean, sure, have your opinion, but not respecting others opinion surely makes your point. You don't respect others opinions, I don't see why I can't respect yours.

I love your contradictions too, kid.
"I'm not going to waste my efforts quoting on stupidity and worthless pictures."
Action: Shohee quoted.
"More posting for me is marked as spam"
Action: It's already spam.
Failed attempt of flaming is failure. You didn't even give logical conclusion to how the girl even failed in the first place.
Nice to see your fallacies, you surely are not a prejudice idiotic stupid fallacious person.





TripleEdgedTwinBlade wrote:


Shohee wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shohee wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:


Shohee wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:

Totally~!!!


failed kid nuff said


who's nuff?


*sigh*......... seriously enough said you already failed life :] no need to answer to you because it will be a waste of effort and it will be marked as spam.


Oh wow, and you aren't? You call others fail, you don't respect others opinions, and you call others "already failed life, and you don't fail at life? How nice of you.


first everyone is allowed to state their opinion and I can state my opinion on what people think because everyone has a right. Second put a spoiler on your pictures so this wont be a picture thread and third same thing goes for you ,more posting for me is marked as spam I am not going to waste my efforts quoting on stupidity and worthless pictures.


BS excuse for someone who literally FAILED themselves. Everyone is allowed to state their opinion? What an overused excuse used by those butthurted defensive faggots, yeah, you're one of them you dumb bitch. You act high like you're superior to others but in reality, you suck more than those fangirl shit who fantasizes about crap no one gives a fuck about. Actually, I can pretty much tell that you're the one who failed in life considering this matter, how pathetic of you. Just fucking kill yourself and end it all you failed dumbfuck, no one even cares about what happen to some retarded faggot anyway. Stop with the mighty act and face the fact that you yourself is lower and more pitiable than the person you quoted. Your insignificant existence is an eyesore to society, go lurk in a corner you unneeded fuckhole. In fact, STFU and GTFO, you are an even more eyesore compared to those lowlife CR fucktards.


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.