First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
MODS AVIE CONTEST- members vote
Co-Creator
17213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ıмαgıиє✮
Offline
Posted 2/14/09 , edited 3/8/09
MODS AVIE CONTEST!!


rules on the avie!!

1. the avie's size have to be thin and tall (if u can 200x800 pixels)!!

2. please no animation!!

3. put a copyright on you avii so peeps wont' steal it!

4. unlimitied entires(the more da bettr chance u have)!

prizes!

1st place mod!




2nd prize






3rd place



AVI THEME IS: ANY THEME!!

ALL MODS SHOULD PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT!!~~

contest ends 3/14/09
Posted 2/14/09

kennyren wrote:

MODS AVIE CONTEST!!


rules on the avie!!

1. the avie's size have to be 270x900 pixels!\

2. please no animation!!

3. put a copyright on you avii so peeps wont' steal it!

prizes!

1st place mod!




2nd prize






3rd place



AVI THEME IS: ANY THEME!!


nice.......um one thing please if u can like change the size to 200 by 800
Co-Creator
17213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ıмαgıиє✮
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


kennyren wrote:

MODS AVIE CONTEST!!


rules on the avie!!

1. the avie's size have to be 270x900 pixels!\

2. please no animation!!

3. put a copyright on you avii so peeps wont' steal it!

prizes!

1st place mod!




2nd prize






3rd place



AVI THEME IS: ANY THEME!!


nice.......um one thing please if u can like change the size to 200 by 800


ok, sure!

Moderator
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/15/09

kennyren wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


kennyren wrote:

MODS AVIE CONTEST!!


rules on the avie!!

1. the avie's size have to be 270x900 pixels!\

2. please no animation!!

3. put a copyright on you avii so peeps wont' steal it!

prizes!

1st place mod!




2nd prize






3rd place



AVI THEME IS: ANY THEME!!


nice.......um one thing please if u can like change the size to 200 by 800


ok, sure!



can there be no size limit, cuz i normally do 200x600 ^^"
Posted 2/15/09

AngelGoddess1997 wrote:


kennyren wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


kennyren wrote:

MODS AVIE CONTEST!!


rules on the avie!!

1. the avie's size have to be 270x900 pixels!\

2. please no animation!!

3. put a copyright on you avii so peeps wont' steal it!

prizes!

1st place mod!




2nd prize






3rd place



AVI THEME IS: ANY THEME!!


nice.......um one thing please if u can like change the size to 200 by 800


ok, sure!



can there be no size limit, cuz i normally do 200x600 ^^"


yep sure!~~ as long as thin and tall~~
Moderator
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:


kennyren wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


kennyren wrote:

MODS AVIE CONTEST!!


rules on the avie!!

1. the avie's size have to be 270x900 pixels!\

2. please no animation!!

3. put a copyright on you avii so peeps wont' steal it!

prizes!

1st place mod!




2nd prize






3rd place



AVI THEME IS: ANY THEME!!


nice.......um one thing please if u can like change the size to 200 by 800


ok, sure!



can there be no size limit, cuz i normally do 200x600 ^^"


yep sure!~~ as long as thin and tall~~


okay thanks ^^
15514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UK ♥
Offline
Posted 2/17/09

kennyren wrote:

MODS AVIE CONTEST!!


rules on the avie!!

1. the avie's size have to be thin and tall (if u can 200x800 pixels)!!

2. please no animation!!

3. put a copyright on you avii so peeps wont' steal it!

prizes!

1st place mod!




2nd prize






3rd place



AVI THEME IS: ANY THEME!!


is it just one entry??

Posted 2/17/09

karen_wan wrote:


kennyren wrote:

MODS AVIE CONTEST!!


rules on the avie!!

1. the avie's size have to be thin and tall (if u can 200x800 pixels)!!

2. please no animation!!

3. put a copyright on you avii so peeps wont' steal it!

prizes!

1st place mod!




2nd prize






3rd place



AVI THEME IS: ANY THEME!!


is it just one entry??



u can post 2 entries and u can always change ur entries by editin ur previous post!!
Co-Creator
17213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ıмαgıиє✮
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


karen_wan wrote:


kennyren wrote:

MODS AVIE CONTEST!!


rules on the avie!!

1. the avie's size have to be thin and tall (if u can 200x800 pixels)!!

2. please no animation!!

3. put a copyright on you avii so peeps wont' steal it!

prizes!

1st place mod!




2nd prize






3rd place



AVI THEME IS: ANY THEME!!


is it just one entry??



u can post 2 entries and u can always change ur entries by editin ur previous post!!


hm....how bout we make it UNLIMITED??

Posted 2/18/09

kennyren wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


karen_wan wrote:


kennyren wrote:

MODS AVIE CONTEST!!


rules on the avie!!

1. the avie's size have to be thin and tall (if u can 200x800 pixels)!!

2. please no animation!!

3. put a copyright on you avii so peeps wont' steal it!

prizes!

1st place mod!




2nd prize






3rd place



AVI THEME IS: ANY THEME!!


is it just one entry??



u can post 2 entries and u can always change ur entries by editin ur previous post!!


hm....how bout we make it UNLIMITED??



sure~
Posted 2/18/09 , edited 2/18/09
1st entry~
really ugly but i tried my best. it's hard cuz i use photoscape XD

Co-Creator
17213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ıмαgıиє✮
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

Drive-B wrote:

1st entry~
really ugly but i tried my best. it's hard cuz i use photoscape XD



No, i think that it's fantastic!
Posted 2/19/09 , edited 2/20/09
Here's my entries 2 of 'em! Though I think its too simple but yesh...

Co-Creator
28640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere~
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
sorry i forgot to make it 200x800 -.- xDD but oh well here is my entry ><
42178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sin city;Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
sorrie the entry isn't 200x800 but it's 200x644

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.