First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Avatar Request
Sparkling Star
4543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/14/09 , edited 3/6/09
Please read this first !

FORM:

Picture: (in spoiler, high quality pictures)
Text:
Size: (thin and tall, original picture size)
Decorations:
Extra:
Specified Maker:



Star Requester
7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 2/15/09 , edited 4/16/09
Picture:

Text:Laradenise,Lara-chan
Size: Thin And Tall
Decorations:Please Just Make It Cute^^ Thx
Extra:Anything ^^
Specified Maker:Anyone

Done
Star Requester
19634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my house..
Offline
Posted 2/15/09 , edited 2/16/09
Picture:

Text: Nicole
Size: thin and tall
Decorations: anything that'll make it cute =]
Extra: maybe brushes...??
Specified Maker: anyone =]

uhmm btw... i put two pics there... u can use either pics that's easier to work with
thankss!!

DONE: Sakura-chan [princesssakuraharuno]
Star Requester
22744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sitting on Kaname...
Offline
Posted 2/15/09 , edited 4/16/09
Picture: (in spoiler)

Text:Barrygirl101
Size: (thin and tall, original picture size)Tall and thin
Decorations:hearts or anything that you think looks good
Extra:hm you choose
Specified Maker: trayasmin
DONE
1739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/15/09 , edited 4/16/09
FORM:

Picture:

Text: Elizabeth, ILoveAnime7
Size: Thin & tall please
Decorations: Anything that matches the picture
Extra: Please make the background different if it's ok 4 u
Specified Maker: Anyone is fine with me ^.^

Done
Posted 2/16/09 , edited 4/16/09
Can I have two avis ? With the same information ?
I don't care if it's gonna be long, I'll waitt ;D

Picture:



Text:Malkn, Ayu
Size: thin and tall
Decorations:brushes or anything that match
Extra:nope
Specified Maker:anyone

Done
Sparkling Star
4543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/17/09 , edited 4/17/09

lucia1234 wrote:

Picture: (in spoiler, high quality pictures)

Text:Lucia1234
Size: (thin and tall, original picture size):thin and tall
Decorations:brushes or anything that match
Extra:anything that match
Specified Maker:anyone



Done
Here - I know its not ur pics .. but i really like this avii .. hope u like it ...
Star Requester
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 4/21/09 , edited 4/23/09
Picture: (in spoiler, high quality pictures)

Text: Cherry-Chan; Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname
Size: (thin and tall, original picture size) Tall and Thin
Decorations: Brushes, New background and anything nice
Extra: Anything cute
Specified Maker: princesssakuraharuno or trayasmin


DONE
Sparkling Star
4543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/21/09 , edited 4/21/09
kawaii_nekoneko-chan wrote:

Picture: can i have two? :D


Text:kawaii_nekoneko-chan, Ali-chan
Size: Thin and tall
Decorations: Any
Extra: Any
Specified Maker:Anyone

DONE


Here - Hope U Like It ..



Posted 3/16/09 , edited 4/21/09
Picture: (in spoiler, high quality pictures)

Text:Lucia1234
Size: (thin and tall, original picture size):thin and tall
Decorations:brushes or anything that match
Extra:anything that match
Specified Maker:anyone

DONE
Star Requester
12541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 4/21/09

trayasmin wrote:

kawaii_nekoneko-chan wrote:

Picture: can i have two? :D


Text:kawaii_nekoneko-chan, Ali-chan
Size: Thin and tall
Decorations: Any
Extra: Any
Specified Maker:Anyone

DONE


Here - Hope U Like It ..





thanks so mucj! :D
Posted 4/21/09 , edited 4/21/09

trayasmin wrote:


lucia1234 wrote:

Picture: (in spoiler, high quality pictures)

Text:Lucia1234
Size: (thin and tall, original picture size):thin and tall
Decorations:brushes or anything that match
Extra:anything that match
Specified Maker:anyone



Done
Here - I know its not ur pics .. but i really like this avii .. hope u like it ...

idk i like it any way thx
one qestion how did u get the background??? i want one something like that
Sparkling Star
4543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

lucia1234 wrote:


trayasmin wrote:


lucia1234 wrote:

Picture: (in spoiler, high quality pictures)

Text:Lucia1234
Size: (thin and tall, original picture size):thin and tall
Decorations:brushes or anything that match
Extra:anything that match
Specified Maker:anyone



Done
Here - I know its not ur pics .. but i really like this avii .. hope u like it ...

idk i like it any way thx
one qestion how did u get the background??? i want one something like that



I make it by myself .. Why?

Posted 4/22/09

trayasmin wrote:


lucia1234 wrote:


trayasmin wrote:


lucia1234 wrote:

Picture: (in spoiler, high quality pictures)

Text:Lucia1234
Size: (thin and tall, original picture size):thin and tall
Decorations:brushes or anything that match
Extra:anything that match
Specified Maker:anyone



Done
Here - I know its not ur pics .. but i really like this avii .. hope u like it ...

idk i like it any way thx
one qestion how did u get the background??? i want one something like that



I make it by myself .. Why?


i love it ^_^ hehehe

Star Requester
12541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 4/22/09 , edited 4/25/09
Can i ask for another :3
Picture:


Text: Saiyo Academy Guradians
Size: thin and tall
Decorations: any
Extra:any
Specified Maker: Trayasmin
DONE
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.