anyathesix's shopping gallore
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/14/09 , edited 2/21/09


R U L E S:


-you can only request 2 avi perday
-upload 3 picture in here for each avi
-don't be rush
-don't forget to use the avi you buy
-each avi can be request two times, after that avi has been requested 2 times it will called sold out

F O R M:


Text:
Color Of Text:
Where To Place Text:
Decorations:
Product Number:
Payed:

________________________________________________________________________________
list of the avi:

1#:


2#: SOLD OUT


3#:


4#:

________________________________________________________________________________

more will be coming soon >(o.o)>
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 2/15/09 , edited 2/15/09
Text:: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Color Of Text:anything
Where To Place Text:: anywhere
Decorations:anything nice
Product Number:2
Payed:”yup

DONE
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/15/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:

Text:: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Color Of Text:anything
Where To Place Text:: anywhere
Decorations:anything nice
Product Number:2
Payed:”yup


here you go ;D
thanks for requesting:

Worker
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 2/16/09 , edited 2/16/09
Can me buy one too?
Text: bgirl523 Kelly
Color Of Text: any as long as it matches
Where To Place Text: anywhere tht looks good
Decorations: anythin kawaii
Product Number: #3 and #4 plz
Payed: yep


DONE
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

bgirl523 wrote:

Can me buy one too?
Text: bgirl523 Kelly
Color Of Text: any as long as it matches
Where To Place Text: anywhere tht looks good
Decorations: anythin kawaii
Product Number: #3 and #4 plz
Payed: yep


here you go thanks for requesting =D
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

sk8ergrl77279 wrote:

Text: sk8ergrl77279,
Color Of Text: pink
Where To Place Text: anywhere good is fine^^
Decorations: no thanks
Product Number: #1 and 2 please
Payed:”yes^^


here you go, sorry for the long wait:
Customer
23508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'm kinda trying...
Offline
Posted 2/19/09 , edited 2/22/09
Text: sk8ergrl77279,
Color Of Text: pink
Where To Place Text: anywhere good is fine^^
Decorations: no thanks
Product Number: #1 and 2 please
Payed:”yes^^

PAID
Customer
23508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'm kinda trying...
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

anyathesix wrote:


sk8ergrl77279 wrote:

Text: sk8ergrl77279,
Color Of Text: pink
Where To Place Text: anywhere good is fine^^
Decorations: no thanks
Product Number: #1 and 2 please
Payed:”yes^^


here you go, sorry for the long wait:


it wasnt long at all! and thank you^^
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/22/09
Text: Dark_Rabbit_Girl and Actionman29 , I love you so much 4ever!
Color Of Text: Light Green and Dark Green
Where To Place Text: Anywhere
Decoration: Brushes, Scansline, hearts
Product Number: #4 and #1
Payed: yup~!
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:

Text: Dark_Rabbit_Girl and Actionman29 , I love you so much 4ever!
Color Of Text: Light Green and Dark Green
Where To Place Text: Anywhere
Decoration: Brushes, Scansline, hearts
Product Number: #4 and #1
Payed: yup~!


here you go:
Posted 3/22/09

anyathesix wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:

Text: Dark_Rabbit_Girl and Actionman29 , I love you so much 4ever!
Color Of Text: Light Green and Dark Green
Where To Place Text: Anywhere
Decoration: Brushes, Scansline, hearts
Product Number: #4 and #1
Payed: yup~!


here you go:


sorry but can u change the number into a 92 not 29. i was a lil bit lazy typin it up.
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/09 , edited 3/22/09

Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


anyathesix wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:

Text: Dark_Rabbit_Girl and Actionman29 , I love you so much 4ever!
Color Of Text: Light Green and Dark Green
Where To Place Text: Anywhere
Decoration: Brushes, Scansline, hearts
Product Number: #4 and #1
Payed: yup~!


here you go:


sorry but can u change the number into a 92 not 29. i was a lil bit lazy typin it up.


ahh okay here you go 8]
Posted 3/22/09 , edited 3/22/09

anyathesix wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


anyathesix wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:

Text: Dark_Rabbit_Girl and Actionman29 , I love you so much 4ever!
Color Of Text: Light Green and Dark Green
Where To Place Text: Anywhere
Decoration: Brushes, Scansline, hearts
Product Number: #4 and #1
Payed: yup~!


here you go:


sorry but can u change the number into a 92 not 29. i was a lil bit lazy typin it up.


ahh okay here you go 8]


srry to be harsh but its hard for me to see. can u try put it around the words
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


anyathesix wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


anyathesix wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:

Text: Dark_Rabbit_Girl and Actionman29 , I love you so much 4ever!
Color Of Text: Light Green and Dark Green
Where To Place Text: Anywhere
Decoration: Brushes, Scansline, hearts
Product Number: #4 and #1
Payed: yup~!


here you go:


sorry but can u change the number into a 92 not 29. i was a lil bit lazy typin it up.


ahh okay here you go 8]


srry to be harsh but its hard for me to see. can u try put it around the words


here you go 8]
You must be logged in to post.