First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
New SC RPG forum!
Member
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

blueicegem84 wrote:


Chara_Nari wrote:

Kieko: You may call me insane, but when I get the embryo, you would bow to me! *points at Naomi*
Kieko: As the daughter of Gozen, head of the Easter Company, I shall gain the embryo!


Naomi: You will never make me bow to you if its the last thing you'll do.
Nami: Nao-chan! I thought you don't want to fight.
Naomi: I won't but when she starts bossing me, that's where I'll do it.


Kieko: *sighs* Guess you, off all people, don't understand who I am. I am the daughter and the only person to see his face, of Gozen. I am here to obtain the embryo. And you will bow to me, once I wish it!
Member
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

Chara_Nari wrote:

Kieko: *sighs* Guess you, off all people, don't understand who I am. I am the daughter and the only person to see his face, of Gozen. I am here to obtain the embryo. And you will bow to me, once I wish it!


Naomi: Never!
Member
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

blueicegem84 wrote:


Chara_Nari wrote:

Kieko: *sighs* Guess you, off all people, don't understand who I am. I am the daughter and the only person to see his face, of Gozen. I am here to obtain the embryo. And you will bow to me, once I wish it!


Naomi: Never!


Kieko: *laughs* You will be forced against your will then. After all, the embryo's will is more stronger than your own.
Member
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

Chara_Nari wrote:

Kieko: *laughs* You will be forced against your will then. After all, the embryo's will is more stronger than your own.


Naomi: Evn though I don't know much about the embryo. I know that the embryo shows up when you purify the egg. So how are you going to do that?
Member
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

blueicegem84 wrote:


Chara_Nari wrote:

Kieko: *laughs* You will be forced against your will then. After all, the embryo's will is more stronger than your own.


Naomi: Evn though I don't know much about the embryo. I know that the embryo shows up when you purify the egg. So how are you going to do that?


Kieko: Simple. I'll use you little goodie-goodies. Then I'll snatch the egg while you're too busy staring in wonder at the egg. In short, you're being used and you're doing the job for me. *laughs*
Member
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

Chara_Nari wrote:

Kieko: Simple. I'll use you little goodie-goodies. Then I'll snatch the egg while you're too busy staring in wonder at the egg. In short, you're being used and you're doing the job for me. *laughs*


Naomi: I'll never do anything risky & nonsense for a spoiled girl like you.
Member
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

blueicegem84 wrote:


Chara_Nari wrote:

Kieko: Simple. I'll use you little goodie-goodies. Then I'll snatch the egg while you're too busy staring in wonder at the egg. In short, you're being used and you're doing the job for me. *laughs*


Naomi: I'll never do anything risky & nonsense for a spoiled girl like you.


Kieko: Maybe you won't but then again, maybe *jerks her thumb over at Haruki, Hikaru and Miki* they will.And there's a bunch of other goodie two shoes two. *laughs*
Member
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

Chara_Nari wrote:

Kieko: Maybe you won't but then again, maybe *jerks her thumb over at Haruki, Hikaru and Miki* they will.And there's a bunch of other goodie two shoes two. *laughs*


Naomi: Maybe in your dreams? But its impossible and just so you know, I'm always against (Poinst her finger to Kieko) you spoild child.
Nami: Hai! Gambare Nao-chan!
Member
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

blueicegem84 wrote:


Chara_Nari wrote:

Kieko: Maybe you won't but then again, maybe *jerks her thumb over at Haruki, Hikaru and Miki* they will.And there's a bunch of other goodie two shoes two. *laughs*


Naomi: Maybe in your dreams? But its impossible and just so you know, I'm always against (Poinst her finger to Kieko) you spoild child.
Nami: Hai! Gambare Nao-chan!


Kieko: Always? Even when forced against your will? Oh no, o ho ho ho. Yes,I may be a spoilt child, but at least I'm not as lowly as you!
Member
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sumwhere~
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
Character Name:Shimazaki Miyu
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Personality: Sneaky and sly. Keeps on guard at all times.
Backround: She is forced to work for Easter and is grown to it. She is related to the Easter's Director and is the twin of Miyo. Their parents died when they were little. Miyu secretly likes Easter.
Appearence: She has violet eyes and light purple hair that is long. (See more in her chara-nari)


Shugo Chara name(s): Yoyo
Personality: More carefree and not so intense all the time.
Appearence:

Transformation:

Name:Mythical Vision!
Special Attack(s):
She just has wand attacks (like a socceress)


Character Name: Shimazaki Miyo
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Personality: Carefree and bored of her life. Very careless, but somehow not clumsy.
Backround: She is forced to work for Easter and is grown to it. She is related to the Easter's Director and is the twin of Miyu. Their parents died when they were little. Miyu secretly detests Easter.
Appearence: She has light purple hair and violet eyes (like her sister) *see more in chara-nari*


Shugo Chara name(s): Coco
Personality: Cautious and Ready to warn someone
Appearence:

Transformation:

transformation name: Bubble Kitty
Special Attack(s):
She can do random socceress tricks as well, but she isn't as skilled as her twin.
Member
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

Chara_Nari wrote:

Kieko: Always? Even when forced against your will? Oh no, o ho ho ho. Yes,I may be a spoilt child, but at least I'm not as lowly as you!


Naomi: Yes and I'm not the one with the low status. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS! Because I'm the not the one who has a rancid attitude.
Member
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

blueicegem84 wrote:


Chara_Nari wrote:

Kieko: Always? Even when forced against your will? Oh no, o ho ho ho. Yes,I may be a spoilt child, but at least I'm not as lowly as you!


Naomi: Yes and I'm not the one with the low status. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS! Because I'm the not the one who has a rancid attitude.


Kieko: My my, geting heated up, are we? Oh no. You, *points finger at Naomi* are the one with such a low ranking. If you want me to, I can list all of your failures right now and it would take me more than a month!
Member
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

xxluck wrote:

Character Name:Shimazaki Miyu
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Personality: Sneaky and sly. Keeps on guard at all times.
Backround: She is forced to work for Easter and is grown to it. She is related to the Easter's Director and is the twin of Miyo. Their parents died when they were little. Miyu secretly likes Easter.
Appearence: She has violet eyes and light purple hair that is long. (See more in her chara-nari)


Shugo Chara name(s): Yoyo
Personality: More carefree and not so intense all the time.
Appearence:

Transformation:

Name:Mythical Vision!
Special Attack(s):
She just has wand attacks (like a socceress)


Character Name: Shimazaki Miyo
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Personality: Carefree and bored of her life. Very careless, but somehow not clumsy.
Backround: She is forced to work for Easter and is grown to it. She is related to the Easter's Director and is the twin of Miyu. Their parents died when they were little. Miyu secretly detests Easter.
Appearence: She has light purple hair and violet eyes (like her sister) *see more in chara-nari*


Shugo Chara name(s): Coco
Personality: Cautious and Ready to warn someone
Appearence:

Transformation:

transformation name: Bubble Kitty
Special Attack(s):
She can do random socceress tricks as well, but she isn't as skilled as her twin.


Welcome! Wanna RP with us? ^_^
Member
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sumwhere~
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

Chara_Nari wrote:


xxluck wrote:

Character Name:Shimazaki Miyu
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Personality: Sneaky and sly. Keeps on guard at all times.
Backround: She is forced to work for Easter and is grown to it. She is related to the Easter's Director and is the twin of Miyo. Their parents died when they were little. Miyu secretly likes Easter.
Appearence: She has violet eyes and light purple hair that is long. (See more in her chara-nari)


Shugo Chara name(s): Yoyo
Personality: More carefree and not so intense all the time.
Appearence:

Transformation:

Name:Mythical Vision!
Special Attack(s):
She just has wand attacks (like a socceress)


Character Name: Shimazaki Miyo
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Personality: Carefree and bored of her life. Very careless, but somehow not clumsy.
Backround: She is forced to work for Easter and is grown to it. She is related to the Easter's Director and is the twin of Miyu. Their parents died when they were little. Miyu secretly detests Easter.
Appearence: She has light purple hair and violet eyes (like her sister) *see more in chara-nari*


Shugo Chara name(s): Coco
Personality: Cautious and Ready to warn someone
Appearence:

Transformation:

transformation name: Bubble Kitty
Special Attack(s):
She can do random socceress tricks as well, but she isn't as skilled as her twin.


Welcome! Wanna RP with us? ^_^


Sure! ^^
Member
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

xxluck wrote:

Character Name:Shimazaki Miyu
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Personality: Sneaky and sly. Keeps on guard at all times.
Backround: She is forced to work for Easter and is grown to it. She is related to the Easter's Director and is the twin of Miyo. Their parents died when they were little. Miyu secretly likes Easter.
Appearence: She has violet eyes and light purple hair that is long. (See more in her chara-nari)


Shugo Chara name(s): Yoyo
Personality: More carefree and not so intense all the time.
Appearence:

Transformation:

Name:Mythical Vision!
Special Attack(s):
She just has wand attacks (like a socceress)


Character Name: Shimazaki Miyo
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Personality: Carefree and bored of her life. Very careless, but somehow not clumsy.
Backround: She is forced to work for Easter and is grown to it. She is related to the Easter's Director and is the twin of Miyu. Their parents died when they were little. Miyu secretly detests Easter.
Appearence: She has light purple hair and violet eyes (like her sister) *see more in chara-nari*


Shugo Chara name(s): Coco
Personality: Cautious and Ready to warn someone
Appearence:

Transformation:

transformation name: Bubble Kitty
Special Attack(s):
She can do random socceress tricks as well, but she isn't as skilled as her twin.


Great! A new character. Welcome!
Member
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sumwhere~
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
Miyu and Miyo walk in and sees Kieko and Naomi.

Miyu: Daughter of Gozen, what are you doing? *narrows eyes suspiciously*
Miyo: *sighs* She is just arguing how *cough* wonderful *cough* she is, isn't she?
Miyu: *sniggers* Poor girl. If she wants popularity, she's going the right way! If she wants fame by doing great things, then- uh no, should totally turn and go the opposite direction!
Miyo: I wonder who is that other girl though.
Miyu: Only one way to find out! *walks up and smacks Kieko hard on the back* Yo! Wassup, Kieko-sama?
Miyo: Sama? =_=
Miyu: Whose da girl over der, eh? *jabs finger at Naomi*
Miyo: Konnichiwa, Yamasaki-san. *bows*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.