First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
New SC RPG forum!
Member
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

Chara_Nari wrote:

Kieko: My my, geting heated up, are we? Oh no. You, *points finger at Naomi* are the one with such a low ranking. If you want me to, I can list all of your failures right now and it would take me more than a month!


Naomi: You have no right because you aren't the reason why I lived and don't act like you have the world under your control. You are the one under sontrol if you can just see your self.
Member
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sumwhere~
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

blueicegem84 wrote:


xxluck wrote:

Character Name:Shimazaki Miyu
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Personality: Sneaky and sly. Keeps on guard at all times.
Backround: She is forced to work for Easter and is grown to it. She is related to the Easter's Director and is the twin of Miyo. Their parents died when they were little. Miyu secretly likes Easter.
Appearence: She has violet eyes and light purple hair that is long. (See more in her chara-nari)


Shugo Chara name(s): Yoyo
Personality: More carefree and not so intense all the time.
Appearence:

Transformation:

Name:Mythical Vision!
Special Attack(s):
She just has wand attacks (like a socceress)


Character Name: Shimazaki Miyo
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Personality: Carefree and bored of her life. Very careless, but somehow not clumsy.
Backround: She is forced to work for Easter and is grown to it. She is related to the Easter's Director and is the twin of Miyu. Their parents died when they were little. Miyu secretly detests Easter.
Appearence: She has light purple hair and violet eyes (like her sister) *see more in chara-nari*


Shugo Chara name(s): Coco
Personality: Cautious and Ready to warn someone
Appearence:

Transformation:

transformation name: Bubble Kitty
Special Attack(s):
She can do random socceress tricks as well, but she isn't as skilled as her twin.


Great! A new character. Welcome!


Thx! ^^
Member
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
Kieko: *turns around* Oh, Miyu and Miyo, the Easter twins.
Kieko: Miyu, do NOT talk to me in such a friendly, slang-type manner! Miyo, it is Kieko-sama, not Yamasaki-san! GE-E-Z! Can Easter rats do ANYTHING Right?!
Kieko: this is Naomi, who dares to defy me. WOULD YOU?! *glares*
Member
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

blueicegem84 wrote:


Chara_Nari wrote:

Kieko: My my, geting heated up, are we? Oh no. You, *points finger at Naomi* are the one with such a low ranking. If you want me to, I can list all of your failures right now and it would take me more than a month!


Naomi: You have no right because you aren't the reason why I lived and don't act like you have the world under your control. You are the one under sontrol if you can just see your self.


Kieko: *points at Miyo and Miyu* At least these rats don't dare defy me. But you are different. Oh, how sad.
Kieko: You speak as if you are more greater than me! Well, well, well! We'll soon see about that!
Member
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sumwhere~
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
Miyo: Ano, Gomenasai, Kieko-sama! *bows*
Miyu: Gomene, Kieko-sama. *bows elegantly*
Miyo: You can really be elegant when you want to be, right?
Miyu: Oh shut up, Miyo.
Miyo: Kieko-sama, we have a confession to make.
Miyu: Yerrrr, we ain't-
Miyo: It is deadly serious. Do listen.
Member
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

Chara_Nari wrote:
Kieko: *points at Miyo and Miyu* At least these rats don't dare defy me. But you are different. Oh, how sad.
Kieko: You speak as if you are more greater than me! Well, well, well! We'll soon see about that!


Naomi: Yes I'am because I don't have that attitude.
Member
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
(I'm going to go now)

Kieko: Well, too bad, I need to go now. Handle this rat! *points at Naomi*
Kieko: *disappears*

(Bye!)
Member
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sumwhere~
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
(Bye!)

Miyo: Did you have fun dealing with her, Naomi-san?
Miyu: I can't wait to ditch her and her stupid Easter Company!
Miyo: *roll eyes*
Member
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sumwhere~
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

blueicegem84 wrote:


Chara_Nari wrote:
Kieko: *points at Miyo and Miyu* At least these rats don't dare defy me. But you are different. Oh, how sad.
Kieko: You speak as if you are more greater than me! Well, well, well! We'll soon see about that!


Naomi: Yes I'am because I don't have that attitude.


She's gone XD
Member
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
Bye bye Chara_Nari. I had fun
Member
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

xxluck wrote:

(Bye!)

Miyo: Did you have fun dealing with her, Naomi-san?
Miyu: I can't wait to ditch her and her stupid Easter Company!
Miyo: *roll eyes*


Naomi: Yeah I guess.How bad is the Easter?
Member
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sumwhere~
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
So can we continue? xD
Member
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
Yeah sure.
Member
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sumwhere~
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

blueicegem84 wrote:


xxluck wrote:

(Bye!)

Miyo: Did you have fun dealing with her, Naomi-san?
Miyu: I can't wait to ditch her and her stupid Easter Company!
Miyo: *roll eyes*


Naomi: Yeah I guess.How bad is the Easter?


Miyu: Totally B-A-D.
Miyo: I can't believe we don't even get freedom!
Miyu: Never mind. We're daring to defy Kieko and Gozen soon enough.
Miyo: Kieko- sama
Miyu: N-O-T! xD
Member
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sumwhere~
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
You know, it's 3am over here. I'm so tired, and I have school tomorrow! >.< Sorry, but I g2 say bye. Seeya. We can continue this tomorrow. i mean today xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.