Post Reply Y do u like hinata???????
Posted 12/18/07 , edited 12/18/07
i like her because im almos like her in (personality)
Moderator
81043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Now that u mentio...
Offline
Posted 12/18/07
Well I like her because she is like me, hahahahaha
Member
2331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / HOrizon of Heaven...
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
she looks cute... erm ill just post it in the 5 things i like about her
Member
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / argentina
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
cuz she is so cute~!!!!! and she is the perfect couple with NARUTO~!!and.......bluedemon
Member
2048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / behind the comp....
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

lokisama wrote:

Well I like her because she is like me, hahahahaha



wow that explains so much... you must be reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally cool then

i like her cause shes pretty, strong and just plain AWESOME
Moderator
81043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Now that u mentio...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

chatsash wrote:


lokisama wrote:

Well I like her because she is like me, hahahahaha



wow that explains so much... you must be reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally cool then

i like her cause shes pretty, strong and just plain AWESOME


YEp, Just like me!
Member
2048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / behind the comp....
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
looooooool
Member
1533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
i like her bcus shes:
1.cool
2.like me - shy lol
3.she likes naruto (thats sooo cute!)
Member
2048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / behind the comp....
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

MARIA-chiisana_uta wrote:

i like her bcus shes:
1.cool
2.like me - shy lol
3.she likes naruto (thats sooo cute!)



i like her cause of that too, minus the shy part
You must be logged in to post.