First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
▫ ▪ ▫ ♪ MEETING HALL ♪ ▫ ▪ ▫
Student
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ジェッダ、サウヂ アラビア [Je...
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

lizbeth_yao95 wrote:


sachiotaku wrote:
thank you very much~!
i also posted this in the music forum of crunchyroll..
and i'm really seeking for help..
i wish i was already in japan..
in that way, i will know the truth faster than anyone..^^
thanks again!!
i hope we'll find the truth..:]]


anyways, how did you know about this news?


i just found it in other groups of hey say jump here in crunchyroll..
and i was really shocked!!..
how about you?..are you shocked too?..
Posted 2/21/09

sachiotaku wrote:


lizbeth_yao95 wrote:


sachiotaku wrote:
thank you very much~!
i also posted this in the music forum of crunchyroll..
and i'm really seeking for help..
i wish i was already in japan..
in that way, i will know the truth faster than anyone..^^
thanks again!!
i hope we'll find the truth..:]]


anyways, how did you know about this news?


i just found it in other groups of hey say jump here in crunchyroll..
and i was really shocked!!..
how about you?..are you shocked too?..


mmm... not really. 'cause daiki seems not like those kind of boys. but i still don't know him much. he seems more like a serious guy.
Student
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ジェッダ、サウヂ アラビア [Je...
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

lizbeth_yao95 wrote:


sachiotaku wrote:


lizbeth_yao95 wrote:


sachiotaku wrote:
thank you very much~!
i also posted this in the music forum of crunchyroll..
and i'm really seeking for help..
i wish i was already in japan..
in that way, i will know the truth faster than anyone..^^
thanks again!!
i hope we'll find the truth..:]]


anyways, how did you know about this news?


i just found it in other groups of hey say jump here in crunchyroll..
and i was really shocked!!..
how about you?..are you shocked too?..


mmm... not really. 'cause daiki seems not like those kind of boys. but i still don't know him much. he seems more like a serious guy. :D



that's also what i'm thinking..
he's the type of guy that can't do such things, even though I really don't know his true colors..
but you can see a person's attitude when you look at his eyes..
daiki's eyes are so innocent..
so i think we should not take this rumour seriously..
but i still want to know if he's dating the said girl..
Posted 2/21/09

sachiotaku wrote:
that's also what i'm thinking..
he's the type of guy that can't do such things, even though I really don't know his true colors..
but you can see a person's attitude when you look at his eyes..
daiki's eyes are so innocent..
so i think we should not take this rumour seriously..
but i still want to know if he's dating the said girl..


we can't tell if he's that innocent inside even if his eyes are innocent. they're still living in the industries.
they can fake their attitude in front of the cameras. *sigh*
it can be a rumor and it can be a fact.
i searched about it for a mean while but i still don't got any answers. there are no topics that contains this news so maybe it's not yet shown to too much public so maybe it's not really true. *sigh* [playing detective for a while. nyahahah! xD]
Student
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ジェッダ、サウヂ アラビア [Je...
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

lizbeth_yao95 wrote:


sachiotaku wrote:
that's also what i'm thinking..
he's the type of guy that can't do such things, even though I really don't know his true colors..
but you can see a person's attitude when you look at his eyes..
daiki's eyes are so innocent..
so i think we should not take this rumour seriously..
but i still want to know if he's dating the said girl..


we can't tell if he's that innocent inside even if his eyes are innocent. they're still living in the industries.
they can fake their attitude in front of the cameras. *sigh*
it can be a rumor and it can be a fact.
i searched about it for a mean while but i still don't got any answers. there are no topics that contains this news so maybe it's not yet shown to too much public so maybe it's not really true. *sigh* [playing detective for a while. nyahahah! xD]


you got some points..
and yeah, i didn't noticed that..
LOL..haha..
well, i wanna hear daiki explain that that thing isn't true..
i mean like interviews and such..
and i just thought that maybe someone just made up this kind of news to ruin daiki's reputation..
suck the one who made that rumor..
Posted 2/22/09

sachiotaku wrote:
you got some points..
and yeah, i didn't noticed that..
LOL..haha..
well, i wanna hear daiki explain that that thing isn't true..
i mean like interviews and such..
and i just thought that maybe someone just made up this kind of news to ruin daiki's reputation..
suck the one who made that rumor..


uN! maybe that's the real reason out of it. ;D
Moderator
4132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / manila / angono/...
Offline
Posted 3/19/09 , edited 3/19/09


wahhh *teary eyes*

wahhh!!! i almost cry about this...

so any answers about this?

i just let my feelings numb for this... japanese were more liberated than filipinos, we cant tell if this was true, even in my age do things like that.. wahhh im confused! but whenever daiki really done that... *i dont know* but let's just accept it... huhuhu*crying*
Student
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ジェッダ、サウヂ アラビア [Je...
Offline
Posted 3/19/09


don't worry..
i have confirmed [based on the replies in the forums] that this rumor isn't really true..
those who are saying that this is true are the people who don't know HSJ and the people around them..
so don't worry, shinpai shinai de..:]]
Moderator
4132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / manila / angono/...
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
btway, about the gif banners! who are the graduates..? i dont know them!
Moderator
4132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / manila / angono/...
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

sachiotaku wrote:



don't worry..
i have confirmed [based on the replies in the forums] that this rumor isn't really true..
those who are saying that this is true are the people who don't know HSJ and the people around them..
so don't worry, shinpai shinai de..:]]


wah! thanks it really gives me a relief! haiz... i almost cry.. i thought he'll lose his virginity at a young age... uhm about that girl... is she daiki's gf now or bfore?
Student
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ジェッダ、サウヂ アラビア [Je...
Offline
Posted 3/19/09


no she's not..they're just dating..:]]
and of course the rumor is not true because if it was really true then daiki would end up being kicked out by kitagawa himself..
Moderator
4132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / manila / angono/...
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

sachiotaku wrote:



no she's not..they're just dating..:]]
and of course the rumor is not true because if it was really true then daiki would end up being kicked out by kitagawa himself..


well thanks for the info, my friend japanese told me that courting there is not used that much, they committed to each other that when the girl dates with the girl, it means she likes the guy too... well, now i have peace in my mind, and i accept that that girl was possible that daiki's future girlfriend!
Student
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ジェッダ、サウヂ アラビア [Je...
Offline
Posted 3/19/09


yeah..they are really compatible..
i like rei for him..:]]
Moderator
4132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / manila / angono/...
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

sachiotaku wrote:



yeah..they are really compatible..
i like rei for him..:]]


well im jealous ryt now.. very much jealous.. but i hope i'll like that girl.. idk her yet.. well good nyt sweetie, talk to u nxtym...
Student
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ジェッダ、サウヂ アラビア [Je...
Offline
Posted 3/19/09


well yeah you'll like her..she's pretty..:]]
good nyt too..sleep well..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.