First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Smoking
27739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/18/07
i think more people should start smoking,i mean,
besides its so enjoyable and relaxing,
it also would make the world stop getting overpopulated.

and seriously,a glass of single malt without a cigar!?
in the club without a beer and a cig!?

IMPOSSIBLE

whats your opinion on that?
5245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/18/07
I love you for starting this thread. Finally something different.

Still, I hate smoking. It's gross, it smells bad, it's expensive.. And it's ok if people want to do it, but it's not social to smoke in public. So ok, go waste your health, I don't care. But do it at home.

More smokers -> Less old people to pay for.
5585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / The place, a land...
Offline
Posted 12/18/07
thats cool dude now i died so young..... he he he...
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/18/07
how did i guess someone was gonna start a pro-smoking thread? if you want to smoke, then smoke. if you don't want to, then don't. case closed. *kills thread*
Posted 12/18/07
I think if it wasn't for the public smoking ban more people in the UK would smoke.

And I disagree arano. A beer and fag combo is disgusting.
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/18/07

animoo_x wrote:

I think if it wasn't for the public smoking ban more people in the UK would smoke.

And I disagree arano. A beer and fag combo is disgusting.


the ban makes next to no difference.
5082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Someone where you...
Offline
Posted 12/18/07
Heya!!

Well i dont drink and i dont think someone should just start smoking caz someone told u too ... i mean why? wats the point ...? u will just shorten ur life ...
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 12/18/07
The best thing for a beginning smoker to remeber, is to INHALE the smoke.

Let it fill your lungs, and yes that gagging coughing sensation WILL go away!

After you become more adjusted to the feel of nicotine in your lungs, you will discover that there are many things that compliment this feeling.

The sensation of a full stomache and nicotine filled lungs, is wonderful.

It's even better with any form of alcohol!

Beer tends to be the best, but other alcohols are quite tasty.

When you have tension in your life, smoking is a WONDERFUL stress reliever, as you are smoking away your probelms and stresses.

One warning however, when people begin to discuss and complain about the smell of cigarettes on you, or that you should quit, this WILL make you want to smoke MORE.

Smoking is a pastime that has actually been passed down in my family from my ancestors.

I love being part native american.

Smoking can be helpful if you were to ever be in a burning building, as your lungs would be ok to get out, as you already have tar coating them!!!


Now, smoking is not for everyone.
If you have your ass so tightly pinched with someone else's foot up it. you do not deserve to be in the cool crowd. therefore , go join the loser army of the NON cool kids that DOn't smoke.

We don't want your annoying tight ass ways to interfere with our smoking relaxation.


Posted 12/18/07

insane_killer_bunny wrote:


animoo_x wrote:

I think if it wasn't for the public smoking ban more people in the UK would smoke.

And I disagree arano. A beer and fag combo is disgusting.


the ban makes next to no difference.


Maybe but apparently less people in the UK smoke now with more people attending all these help courses on how to quit smoking.
Although it also means that you can't walk down streets on Friday/Saturday nights without dying from passive smoking. ('cos of all the nicotine cravers desperately drawing on a cig in between drinks/songs etc.)
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 12/18/07
^psh...

that's because they don't want to stay inside with the smoke, they want us smokers to freeze!

fuck this, i'm going for a smoke.
150479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Aboard the Hyperion
Offline
Posted 12/18/07
I'm going to use the same weapon I use everytime in threads that has both sides of an argument. Moderation. Sure smoking may be pleasurable though I think cigars should just be lit for special occasions. Cigarettes on the other hand I think is just a waste of time and money. Hey even Bleach had some promotion but this guy only smokes one cigarette on the anniversary of his wife.

And it's a damn bad idea for a lot of people to mix smokes and drinks.
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Philly
Offline
Posted 12/18/07
neat thread. i hate second hand smoking that's why i smoke to be first
27739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/18/07

monkey-of-evil720 wrote:



Smoking and Drugs
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=6639

And you going to die eventually and go to hell because you convice other's to smoke and they die to.


lol,read up the other thread,it was me who posted that its a duplicate.
you dont seem to get the point of this thread.
and the hell thing btw....ROFL

150479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Aboard the Hyperion
Offline
Posted 12/18/07

monkey-of-evil720 wrote:



Smoking and Drugs
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=6639

And you going to die eventually and go to hell because you convice other's to smoke and they die to.


Last time I saw in the history books, smoking was also a form of cultural significance. You can't assume people go to hell for something trivial such as smoking. Maybe you'll have a chance with people pressuring someone to smoke weed instead.
2977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.A.E
Offline
Posted 12/18/07
no...baaaaad idea
you smoke, get cancer.....DIE
your choice
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.