First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
RP.....
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
because the organization is here
Member
35668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in rose cottage
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
that makes sence lets go
Posted 2/15/09
*takes the vase and jumped over the shadows as she captured some of the shadows*
I think I'll be needing more than one vase
*chuckles then slices the other shadows*
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
strats runnig so wat kin of power do u have
Member
35668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in rose cottage
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
*running after him*
elimants and you?
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
umm fire
Member
12541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
*running away from bad humans * *out of breath* Pant pant..
Posted 2/15/09
*the shadows runs all over the town as Yana sees two people running*
hmm...
*snaps her fingers as all the shadows stoped and stared at her*
Lets play....
*smiles*
Member
35668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in rose cottage
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
isent fire uncuntrolebel or heard to cuntrol?
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
nope for me its easy
Posted 2/15/09
*controls the shadows*
Hmm...
*jumps into the shadow then the shadow moves and appears below the two*
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
still runnig
Member
35668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in rose cottage
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
oh cool ^_^ for me the most uncuntrolabel eliment i can use is.......probebly air then fire ^_^
Member
12541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
*turns into a bunny and appears in front of the two people*
Posted 2/15/09
*comes out from the shadow*
Come on lets play...
*walks after them as the shadow follows her*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.