First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
how would you like to die?
Posted 2/15/09
the title says it all.
i would lyke to die by falling off a building ;D
bcus im evil lyke tht. i would not lyke to die old.
id suicide if i had to.
dont wanna die painful tho.
or maybe i should its a lifetime experience. XDD
call me emo .
lots hav. i dont wann anybody to cmmt whut i said.(:

if this is a dupe delete this.[:
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
AVADA KEDAVRA!
Posted 2/15/09
EPIC-ish.
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 啊,我在 Lost Underse...
Offline
Posted 2/15/09 , edited 2/15/09
First off, I'm never gonna die! ima live forever! And in the rare and usual case I do die, I'll reincarnate myself into a panda and take revenge on anyone who has wronged me an anyway because pandas are invincible creatures of china.

but seriously you shouldn't plan out a painful path. of death....those who do, please seek counseling
Posted 2/15/09

kingdom93 wrote:

First off, I'm never gonna die! ima live forever! And in the rare and usual case I do die, I'll reincarnate myself into a panda and take revenge on anyone who has wronged me an anyway because pandas are invincible creatures of china.

but seriously you shouldn't plan out a painful path. of death....those who do, please seek counseling


yess i do need counseling. and ur hilarious(:
2665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / under your bed o_O
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
i would like to die stuffing my face with pizza and subway!!!
just keep it comming man!!!!
sub after sub...with sunchips[original]
the sub would be a veggie delite with crap loads of lettuce and cucumber and tomatoes olive lots and lots of cheese man!! oh and green peppers and does yellow ones too...and chipotle sauce with the sweet onion...yummmmmm...
oh and the pizza would be a veggie supreme!!
and then one with just cheeese...and one with all kinds of cheese...and one with just pinapple and with with eminems and peanutbutter and bananas...and pie!!! lots and lots of pie!!
apple pie!
apple pie with ice cream!!
pumpkin ppie with wip cream!!

and peacan!! and cherry!!
oh and funyuns!! a big bag of funyuns!!! and one of doritos tooo!!! oh and sum dr.pepper...no skrew that alooooott!!
and some vault soda so i kan my fav drink that i kall a NIRF!!
its just DR.PEPPER AND VAULT...but it tastes amazing!!!!

GOD IM FREAKING HUNGRY NOW!!!!!!
Posted 2/15/09

m0ch1 wrote:

i would like to die stuffing my face with pizza and subway!!!
just keep it comming man!!!!
sub after sub...with sunchips[original]
the sub would be a veggie delite with crap loads of lettuce and cucumber and tomatoes olive lots and lots of cheese man!! oh and green peppers and does yellow ones too...and chipotle sauce with the sweet onion...yummmmmm...
oh and the pizza would be a veggie supreme!!
and then one with just cheeese...and one with all kinds of cheese...and one with just pinapple and with with eminems and peanutbutter and bananas...and pie!!! lots and lots of pie!!
apple pie!
apple pie with ice cream!!
pumpkin ppie with wip cream!!

and peacan!! and cherry!!
oh and funyuns!! a big bag of funyuns!!! and one of doritos tooo!!! oh and sum dr.pepper...no skrew that alooooott!!
and some vault soda so i kan my fav drink that i kall a NIRF!!
its just DR.PEPPER AND VAULT...but it tastes amazing!!!!

GOD IM FREAKING HUNGRY NOW!!!!!!


do u eat a lot of food? jus asking XD
2665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / under your bed o_O
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
HAHA NO...BUT I WOULD WANT TOOO!!!!!
I THINK IMMA GO GET ME SOME CORN POPS...WHAT DO U THINK???
Posted 2/15/09

m0ch1 wrote:

HAHA NO...BUT I WOULD WANT TOOO!!!!!
I THINK IMMA GO GET ME SOME CORN POPS...WHAT DO U THINK???


AWESOME! get me some too!
2665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / under your bed o_O
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
ok!!! i hope theres enuff milk!!!!
you wait there!! ill be rite back!!
would u like a small spoon or a big spoon???!
big spoons are better cuz u kan get more cereal at a time!!
illl just get u a big spoon!!
want some cookies with that???
ah what the hell of course u do!
who doesnt want kookies???
ill tell you who....THE NAZIS!!
ur not a NAZI ARE YOU....
2665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / under your bed o_O
Offline
Posted 2/15/09

jazzyl22 wrote:


m0ch1 wrote:

HAHA NO...BUT I WOULD WANT TOOO!!!!!
I THINK IMMA GO GET ME SOME CORN POPS...WHAT DO U THINK???


AWESOME! get me some too!


ok!!! i hope theres enuff milk!!!!
you wait there!! ill be rite back!!
would u like a small spoon or a big spoon???!
big spoons are better cuz u kan get more cereal at a time!!
illl just get u a big spoon!!
want some cookies with that???
ah what the hell of course u do!
who doesnt want kookies???
ill tell you who....THE NAZIS!!
ur not a NAZI ARE YOU....
Posted 2/15/09
What is up with all these, "How would you like to die/kill yourself threads?" It's kinda creepy...

Besides, I don't want to jinx myself. You may want to die that way, but you just might get something worst. Death is funny that way.
Posted 2/15/09
In a weird way, like something different Idk how to explain.
Posted 2/15/09
I'm not going to die, I'm immortal :|
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.