First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Apply to be in Gakuen Alice :D
Students
9842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

chocolerte wrote:


anime_person wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


anime_person wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


anime_person wrote:

Usename: anime_person
name: Kenmei
School : ( High/Elementary/Middle school (: ) 1st year of highschool
star ranking: special
alice:1 per person / Mods get 3 MAX ) could see other thoughts, nuflication, stealing
class:(Latent, Technical, Somatic, Special Ability, Dangerous Ability) special
pic:



gomen, special star ranking only for modsss,


sorry!! i would apply for mods, but this one time at another website....i was making banners and other things and i kind a got in to it too much


np (:


than i'll be a 2 star



for star ranking pls proceed to the forum " Star rankings ? "


just put me on hold for a bit!!
Moderator
24152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

chocolerte wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:

Usename: deathcrossashiro
name:Ashiro Mayuuki
School :Middle school (: )
star ranking:3?
alice:DARK Alice
class:Special Ability / Dangerous Ability
pic:


hmmm, i added you into middle school .
For star ranking pls proceed to well erm, star ranking the forum thr.
For alice too.
For class , you have to choose one



kay sorry bout d trouble
Students
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/09 , edited 2/20/09
Usename: Whitekagome88
name: Sakura Hime
School : ( High/Elementary/Middle school ) : High school
star ranking: ( Special ranking only for mods ) 3 star
alice: weather/elements
class:(Latent, Technical, Somatic, Special Ability, Dangerous Ability) can you choose for me?
pic:
Creator
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind you. comeo...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

deathcrossashiro wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:

Usename: deathcrossashiro
name:Ashiro Mayuuki
School :Middle school (: )
star ranking:3?
alice:DARK Alice
class:Special Ability / Dangerous Ability
pic:


hmmm, i added you into middle school .
For star ranking pls proceed to well erm, star ranking the forum thr.
For alice too.
For class , you have to choose one



kay sorry bout d trouble


:D whatt class you do you want ?
you can only be in one claasss. &. do participate in dormss & roleplaying

Creator
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind you. comeo...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

whitekagome88 wrote:

Usename: Whitekagome88
name: Sakura Hima
School : ( High/Elementary/Middle school ) : High school
star ranking: ( Special ranking only for mods ) 3 star
alice: weather/elements
class:(Latent, Technical, Somatic, Special Ability, Dangerous Ability) can you choose for me?
pic:


HAIII
star rankingss pls proceed to star raniing the forum thr.
:D i added you in High School &. i put you in the Latent ability
Weather / Elements pls choose one
& proceed to the alice grabbing forum
Do also visits the dorms (:
Students
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/20/09


ok then i'll take the Elements

Creator
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind you. comeo...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

whitekagome88 wrote:



ok then i'll take the Elements




ahyah,
but you have to post it at the alicegrabbing" forum,
and thn dorms luh labla.
wateveristhr
Students
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

chocolerte wrote:


whitekagome88 wrote:



ok then i'll take the Elements




ahyah,
but you have to post it at the alicegrabbing" forum,
and thn dorms luh labla.
wateveristhr



i got into the dorms and ok thank you for the directions!!! :D
Creator
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind you. comeo...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

whitekagome88 wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


whitekagome88 wrote:



ok then i'll take the Elements




ahyah,
but you have to post it at the alicegrabbing" forum,
and thn dorms luh labla.
wateveristhr



i got into the dorms and ok thank you for the directions!!! :D


its okay.
gothrough all the forum thr if possible
Students
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

chocolerte wrote:


whitekagome88 wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


whitekagome88 wrote:



ok then i'll take the Elements




ahyah,
but you have to post it at the alicegrabbing" forum,
and thn dorms luh labla.
wateveristhr



i got into the dorms and ok thank you for the directions!!! :D


its okay.
gothrough all the forum thr if possible


ok i will!!!

Creator
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind you. comeo...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

whitekagome88 wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


whitekagome88 wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


whitekagome88 wrote:



ok then i'll take the Elements




ahyah,
but you have to post it at the alicegrabbing" forum,
and thn dorms luh labla.
wateveristhr



i got into the dorms and ok thank you for the directions!!! :D


its okay.
gothrough all the forum thr if possible


ok i will!!!



thnks hehe
Moderator
24152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

chocolerte wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:

Usename: deathcrossashiro
name:Ashiro Mayuuki
School :Middle school (: )
star ranking:3?
alice:DARK Alice
class:Special Ability / Dangerous Ability
pic:


hmmm, i added you into middle school .
For star ranking pls proceed to well erm, star ranking the forum thr.
For alice too.
For class , you have to choose one



kay sorry bout d trouble


:D whatt class you do you want ?
you can only be in one claasss. &. do participate in dormss & roleplaying




dangerous n i m a special star now
Creator
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind you. comeo...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

deathcrossashiro wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:

Usename: deathcrossashiro
name:Ashiro Mayuuki
School :Middle school (: )
star ranking:3?
alice:DARK Alice
class:Special Ability / Dangerous Ability
pic:


hmmm, i added you into middle school .
For star ranking pls proceed to well erm, star ranking the forum thr.
For alice too.
For class , you have to choose one



kay sorry bout d trouble


:D whatt class you do you want ?
you can only be in one claasss. &. do participate in dormss & roleplaying




dangerous n i m a special star now



added (:
Moderator
24152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

chocolerte wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:

Usename: deathcrossashiro
name:Ashiro Mayuuki
School :Middle school (: )
star ranking:3?
alice:DARK Alice
class:Special Ability / Dangerous Ability
pic:


hmmm, i added you into middle school .
For star ranking pls proceed to well erm, star ranking the forum thr.
For alice too.
For class , you have to choose one



kay sorry bout d trouble


:D whatt class you do you want ?
you can only be in one claasss. &. do participate in dormss & roleplaying




dangerous n i m a special star now



added (:



thanx
Creator
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind you. comeo...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

deathcrossashiro wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:

Usename: deathcrossashiro
name:Ashiro Mayuuki
School :Middle school (: )
star ranking:3?
alice:DARK Alice
class:Special Ability / Dangerous Ability
pic:


hmmm, i added you into middle school .
For star ranking pls proceed to well erm, star ranking the forum thr.
For alice too.
For class , you have to choose one



kay sorry bout d trouble


:D whatt class you do you want ?
you can only be in one claasss. &. do participate in dormss & roleplaying




dangerous n i m a special star now



added (:



thanx



noooo problem ;D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.