First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Apply to be in Gakuen Alice :D
Students
25801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Archangelus
Offline
Posted 2/22/09
User name: Angelonius
Name: Angelo
School: High School
Star Ranking: none
Alice: none
Class: none
Pic: *points to own picture*
Creator
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / behind you. comeo...
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

Angelonius wrote:

User name: Angelonius
Name: Angelo
School: High School
Star Ranking: none
Alice: none
Class: none
Pic: *points to own picture*


added,
pls get ur star ranking (:
& ur alice, and comfirm with me ur class
Posted 2/27/09
username: Lee1819
Name: Electra
school: High school
Star ranking: 2 stars
Alice: Thunder Alice
Class: Dangerous ability
Pic:
Creator
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / behind you. comeo...
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

lee1819 wrote:

username: Lee1819
Name: Electra
school: High school
Star ranking: 2 stars
Alice: Thunder Alice
Class: Dangerous ability
Pic:


added
pls get ur dorms. etc
Students
2510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Actually I'm not...
Offline
Posted 5/9/09 , edited 5/9/09

chocolerte wrote:

egg. Usename:
name:
School : ( High/Elementary/Middle school (: )
star ranking: ( Special ranking only for mods )
alice:1 per person / Mods get 3 MAX
class:(Latent, Technical, Somatic, Special Ability, Dangerous Ability)
pic:


Mine :
Usename: chocolerte
name:Namiko/}Natsukii
School : Middle School
star ranking: Special
alice:1 per person / Mods get 3 MAX /Nal / Stealling -alice / Logevity
class:(Latent, Technical, Somatic, Special Ability, Dangerous Ability) : Dangerous ability
pic:


Um...am I aloud to come a moderater?

Usename: Crowg
name: Kasumi
School : ( High/Elementary/Middle school (: ) Middle school
star ranking: ( Special ranking only for mods ) 3 stars
alice:1 per person / Mods get 3 MAX Stealing alice ( I am aloud to use the alice I steal on myself...right? If that isn't aloud can I have the elemental alice and if I'm only aloud one element then can I have wind)
class:(Latent, Technical, Somatic, Special Ability, Dangerous Ability) Dangerous ability
pic:
Creator
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / behind you. comeo...
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

Crowg wrote:


chocolerte wrote:

egg. Usename:
name:
School : ( High/Elementary/Middle school (: )
star ranking: ( Special ranking only for mods )
alice:1 per person / Mods get 3 MAX
class:(Latent, Technical, Somatic, Special Ability, Dangerous Ability)
pic:


Mine :
Usename: chocolerte
name:Namiko/}Natsukii
School : Middle School
star ranking: Special
alice:1 per person / Mods get 3 MAX /Nal / Stealling -alice / Logevity
class:(Latent, Technical, Somatic, Special Ability, Dangerous Ability) : Dangerous ability
pic:


Um...am I aloud to come a moderater?

Usename: Crowg
name: Kasumi
School : ( High/Elementary/Middle school (: ) Middle school
star ranking: ( Special ranking only for mods ) 3 stars
alice:1 per person / Mods get 3 MAX Stealing alice ( I am aloud to use the alice I steal on myself...right? If that isn't aloud can I have the elemental alice and if I'm only aloud one element then can I have wind)
class:(Latent, Technical, Somatic, Special Ability, Dangerous Ability) Dangerous ability
pic:



if you want to be moderator
go to mod's colum (:
Students
2510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Actually I'm not...
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

chocolerte wrote:


Crowg wrote:


chocolerte wrote:

egg. Usename:
name:
School : ( High/Elementary/Middle school (: )
star ranking: ( Special ranking only for mods )
alice:1 per person / Mods get 3 MAX
class:(Latent, Technical, Somatic, Special Ability, Dangerous Ability)
pic:


Mine :
Usename: chocolerte
name:Namiko/}Natsukii
School : Middle School
star ranking: Special
alice:1 per person / Mods get 3 MAX /Nal / Stealling -alice / Logevity
class:(Latent, Technical, Somatic, Special Ability, Dangerous Ability) : Dangerous ability
pic:


Um...am I aloud to come a moderater?

Usename: Crowg
name: Kasumi
School : ( High/Elementary/Middle school (: ) Middle school
star ranking: ( Special ranking only for mods ) 3 stars
alice:1 per person / Mods get 3 MAX Stealing alice ( I am aloud to use the alice I steal on myself...right? If that isn't aloud can I have the elemental alice and if I'm only aloud one element then can I have wind)
class:(Latent, Technical, Somatic, Special Ability, Dangerous Ability) Dangerous ability
pic:



if you want to be moderator
go to mod's colum (:


YAY thanks!
Students
425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / International Tra...
Offline
Posted 6/13/09
Usename: namiko_kitsune
name: Namiko Kitsune
School : Middle School
star ranking: 1 (i only wear one...)
alice: Mirror Alice (weird, ne? Well, i can uhhh copy and retain other alice)
class: Dangerous Ability
pic:
Students
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / pihipines
Offline
Posted 6/4/11 , edited 6/4/11
Usename: shugocharaf
name: Natsuki Kurusumu
School : Middle school
star ranking: none (I don't know my star rank yet :(( )
alice: Elemental Alice
class: Dangerous
pic:
Students
166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/30/12
Username: Danii0897
Name: Sakurada Megumi
School: Middle School, class A
Star Ranking: 4 stars
Alice: Copying Alice
Class: Dangerous
Pict:




Posted 10/19/14 , edited 10/19/14

» MAYU ASADA «
USERNAME:
NAME:
SCHOOL:
STAR RANKING:
ALICE:
CLASS:
-iCinnaPun
Mayu Asada
Elementary Class B
Triple Star
Sword Alice
Dangerous Ability
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.