First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Prize for Uploaders!
7723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

Dusterbayala wrote:


Seekerthefallen wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:

^ actually that was just a thank you, not winning, since i love your designs, and approving your stuff is a breeze.

Not to mention, it's nice to have someone near my age involved in CRland... ^.^


Lol, Alrighty well either way I like my present very much, and because I am so happy I will let you borrow Yuki, for the night!

Yuki-" What?! We didn't agree to this?" Blinking confused, "Can I talk to you for a moment." Dragging Seeker away in a hurry to the nearest corner. " Excuse me.. what the heck is going on..?"
Seeker-" Um, Shhhh... You just do as your told.. and no one will get hurt much."
Yuki-"But..but.."


lmfao you can borrow my Bishie OC for the night!

-Seekers


ZOMGROFL

I think Santar is right... we'd definately be able to make some good yaoi together... *gets ideas*





Lmfao, Yeah.. I have never did that before? (( Okay maybe I have.. do.. am.. Besides the point))

My vote on winner would be my irl personal in-city buddy Drizzerey.

-Seeks

6066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

Seekerthefallen wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


Seekerthefallen wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:

^ actually that was just a thank you, not winning, since i love your designs, and approving your stuff is a breeze.

Not to mention, it's nice to have someone near my age involved in CRland... ^.^


Lol, Alrighty well either way I like my present very much, and because I am so happy I will let you borrow Yuki, for the night!

Yuki-" What?! We didn't agree to this?" Blinking confused, "Can I talk to you for a moment." Dragging Seeker away in a hurry to the nearest corner. " Excuse me.. what the heck is going on..?"
Seeker-" Um, Shhhh... You just do as your told.. and no one will get hurt much."
Yuki-"But..but.."


lmfao you can borrow my Bishie OC for the night!

-Seekers


ZOMGROFL

I think Santar is right... we'd definately be able to make some good yaoi together... *gets ideas*





Lmfao, Yeah.. I have never did that before? (( Okay maybe I have.. do.. am.. Besides the point))

My vote on winner would be my irl personal in-city buddy Drizzerey.

-Seeks



*blushes* You really think I'll win? I mean I do have a huge list to do thanks to Santar XD working on stuff for the minotaur girl ^^ but I don't know if I can get it all done and approved by the end of March.

Especially since my bf is coming down to visit on the 12th and staying till the 26th ^^

Santar 
54762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Modesto, California
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

Drizzerey wrote:

*blushes* You really think I'll win? I mean I do have a huge list to do thanks to Santar XD working on stuff for the minotaur girl ^^ but I don't know if I can get it all done and approved by the end of March.

Especially since my bf is coming down to visit on the 12th and staying till the 26th ^^



Considering you already have 216 approved designs in February, I'd still think you'll be the highest from Feb thru March, I mean for awhile I seriously thought you'd have more approved designs then seeker by the end of March.
6066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

Santar wrote:


Drizzerey wrote:

*blushes* You really think I'll win? I mean I do have a huge list to do thanks to Santar XD working on stuff for the minotaur girl ^^ but I don't know if I can get it all done and approved by the end of March.

Especially since my bf is coming down to visit on the 12th and staying till the 26th ^^



Considering you already have 216 approved designs in February, I'd still think you'll be the highest from Feb thru March, I mean for awhile I seriously thought you'd have more approved designs then seeker by the end of March.


I thought I had joined earlier in Jan but I joined on the 30th ^^;

I am sure I am not the only one who does a bunch of decent items in 1 month that get approved...
6308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
A wet box under a...
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
I wondered why "somebody" was making a billion items.
7723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
I know I don't make a billion items.. that number is far to low!!! I will make one million Billion!!
-seeks
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
it's actually an evil plot for world domination..... >.>
7723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

Dusterbayala wrote:

it's actually an evil plot for world domination..... >.>



-=Tries to look innocent, and it makes her head hurt a lot. But she tries anyhow=- I am so not Evil.. ouch! ouch! okay, I am . I can't lie and say that I am not..

-seeks

Santar 
54762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Modesto, California
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

Seekerthefallen wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:

it's actually an evil plot for world domination..... >.>



-=Tries to look innocent, and it makes her head hurt a lot. But she tries anyhow=- I am so not Evil.. ouch! ouch! okay, I am . I can't lie and say that I am not..

-seeks



sure you ca, you're just clearly not trying hard enough!
29650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Rawr!
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

Dusterbayala wrote:

Ok guys, I'm offering a prize for the months of Feb and March.


The User with the most APPROVEDDDDDDD uploads.... will get 3 month anime membership!


This does not mean spam the uploads with crap hoping to get them approved....


This means uploading quality work, using the stat guidelines and actually caring about CRland.


A great example for everyone to follow would be seekerthefallen

Her uploads are wonderful. Well drawn, well colored, perfect in almost every way (nothing can be truely perfect, but these are damned close!) Her stats match the stat guidelines... EVERY SINGLE TIME.


These are the uploads we're looking for.

At the end of March, I will Edit this post and announce the winner!
This applies to people who already have anime memberships! It will extend your time!



Good Luck to everyone!
(seeker - you can't participate, i've already bought you a membership! ^.^ - not to mention, i used you as the example of what to do! ^.^ hence you're wonderful!)
~Duster


You guys know how anal i am when it comes to items and items' stats...and from what i have seen..like you guys said...seeker has some good material, as well do a few others...perhaps you should make a contest not by how many..but by how many for new avatar designs..that way it helps the new avatars out and brings new vibrance to the growing collection for each class

please provido el linko for el writo thingy on the onions =o porfavor xD
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

Xaszx wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:

Ok guys, I'm offering a prize for the months of Feb and March.


The User with the most APPROVEDDDDDDD uploads.... will get 3 month anime membership!


This does not mean spam the uploads with crap hoping to get them approved....


This means uploading quality work, using the stat guidelines and actually caring about CRland.


A great example for everyone to follow would be seekerthefallen

Her uploads are wonderful. Well drawn, well colored, perfect in almost every way (nothing can be truely perfect, but these are damned close!) Her stats match the stat guidelines... EVERY SINGLE TIME.


These are the uploads we're looking for.

At the end of March, I will Edit this post and announce the winner!
This applies to people who already have anime memberships! It will extend your time!



Good Luck to everyone!
(seeker - you can't participate, i've already bought you a membership! ^.^ - not to mention, i used you as the example of what to do! ^.^ hence you're wonderful!)
~Duster


You guys know how anal i am when it comes to items and items' stats...and from what i have seen..like you guys said...seeker has some good material, as well do a few others...perhaps you should make a contest not by how many..but by how many for new avatar designs..that way it helps the new avatars out and brings new vibrance to the growing collection for each class

please provido el linko for el writo thingy on the onions =o porfavor xD



I did it that way becuase there was a HUGE lul in uploads. The Chibi is still off limits and the boy and girl avatar have very high standards for uproval.. so yeah... we're getting more for other classes as well, but anyway... .here's the link for the writing contest for The Onigiri for the anime membership (although it was in the forum news....)

Click me and i will grant your wish... ok not really
6308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
A wet box under a...
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
I'm trying REALLY HARD not to care about this contest!!!

.....it's not working, I'm feeling strangely competitive!!

ARGH!
30324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Naha, Okinawa - D...
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

Dusterbayala wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


phame wrote:

you forget sticky!!


I can't sticky things, but the request has been made.


you know whats funny about this contest, ironically the 3 top uploaders don't need a memebership xD (me, pik, shinji) lol


psh like i'd get one for you... HA! pik, maybe...but you? HELLLLLLL no... lazy bum.


Haha, It's alright, it seems to autorenew itself anyway... and to be honest... I haven't watched a single video here since Ebichu was taken down... (I phail at being an otaku... D:<)
7723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/1/09




Man, this contest has some good and bad to it. It's nice to see the pending fill up, but at the same time.. People are probably going for the quanity over the quality. I hope that we get people to strive for the best they can do, spending extra time, to finish and complete each piece, and not grind out things because you want to win. Winning isn't everything..Something can be said to winning because you follow the rules, Good items, in good quality. It is also a win, to just make great items. It has been my honor to contribute to this site, and showcase my unique art style and crazy shark... Good luck everyone, I look forward to seeing who will win this!
-Seeks

2232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Mexico Merida
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
hiho mates long time seens i dont know of all of u XD sorry if i quit CL :P
but every 1 know i had my reasons :P


Xaszx wrote:

hi XD i tougth i was'nt going to find u


pikangie wrote:

ohayooo how are u pik haha hope ur dog if happy :D


¬¬ gun... i dont see u post here ... just some posts..


phame wrote:

-W- XD hahaha


^^ nice work here duster (i dont forget u are a girl XD)


congratz on the membership
-o- envyy! u do the best equips XD

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.