Created by HakuZutsumi
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Know what a lolcat is?
8242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the TV
Offline
Posted 2/16/09 , edited 2/16/09
just wondering
i expect more 'yes' than no purely because this is the internet, and is in an internet forum,
so...
if u dont know a huge meme like this, u should google it or sumthing
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/16/09
Yes I know what those are...
like this?
Posted 2/17/09
sorry, don't know ....
23944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ask me :)
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
dunno
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
No.
:/
11816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Coventry, England
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
NO.
Posted 2/17/09
No.
21973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
nope
6787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Netherlands...
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
no
Posted 2/17/09

HakuZutsumi wrote:

just wondering
i expect more 'yes' than no purely because this is the internet, and is in an internet forum,
so...

if u dont know a huge meme like this, u should google it or sumthing


sorry for not following your expectations nobody knows it =.=

572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manila, Tokyo, Me...
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
Yes I do, lol.

Ninja Cat, shurikkkkitennnnn.

11938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
Ergh...
No i don't...
Posted 2/17/09
nope never heard of it
8242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the TV
Offline
Posted 2/17/09

Baka-Master wrote:


HakuZutsumi wrote:

just wondering
i expect more 'yes' than no purely because this is the internet, and is in an internet forum,
so...

if u dont know a huge meme like this, u should google it or sumthing


sorry for not following your expectations nobody knows it =.=



no....
no cats with weird captions like: "i can has cheezburger?"
or
"im in ur wikipedias editing ur articles"
???
=_=
ok, nvm then xD
Posted 2/17/09

HakuZutsumi wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


HakuZutsumi wrote:

just wondering
i expect more 'yes' than no purely because this is the internet, and is in an internet forum,
so...

if u dont know a huge meme like this, u should google it or sumthing


sorry for not following your expectations nobody knows it =.=



no....
no cats with weird captions like: "i can has cheezburger?"
or
"im in ur wikipedias editing ur articles"
???
=_=
ok, nvm then xD


nope sorry i don't know since where i live English isn't the native language xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.