First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Fuck.
Posted 2/16/09 , edited 2/16/09
Have you noticed all these faggots subsituting "Fuck" with "F**K" or some other shit?
What's the point of replacing two letters when everyone already knows what word it really means?

So how many of these censorship thingys have you seen?
Etc. fck, fk, fuk, fack . . .

Bonus points if you put "the mods" after each example.
Posted 2/16/09 , edited 2/16/09
many because I'm using fu*k too


fu*k the mods?? (altough i don't really want to fu*k them since they all are ugly or already have shinji T__T )

where's mah bonus point??
7605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fucking Pedophile...
Offline
Posted 2/16/09
yes, i've noticed that too. don't really understand the point, i suppose it's just them trying to be polite???
Posted 2/16/09
They think they're too cool for the "Fuck" gang.

They want to be special and stick an asterisk in there.

Jking
Posted 2/16/09
fuck.
3802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Iowa
Offline
Posted 2/16/09
dont know but i wouldnt do that and never have.
i like swearing so im not gonna change it for anyone.
Posted 2/16/09

Baka-Master wrote:

many because I'm using fu*k too


fu*k the mods?? (altough i don't really want to fu*k them )

where's mah bonus point??

5 points to you, my friend.
Posted 2/16/09
fu-cock
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:

Have you noticed all these faggots subsituting "Fuck" with "F**K" or some other shit?
What's the point of replacing two letters when everyone already knows what word it really means?

So how many of these censorship thingys have you seen?
Etc. fck, fk, fuk, fack . . .

Bonus points if you put "the mods" after each example.


you must be very bored, son
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 2/16/09 , edited 2/16/09

o0James0o wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:

Have you noticed all these faggots subsituting "Fuck" with "F**K" or some other shit?
What's the point of replacing two letters when everyone already knows what word it really means?

So how many of these censorship thingys have you seen?
Etc. fck, fk, fuk, fack . . .

Bonus points if you put "the mods" after each example.


you must be very bored, son


thats why he hires me to fuck his ass


oops i meant f*ck
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

LemonyPanda wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:

Have you noticed all these faggots subsituting "Fuck" with "F**K" or some other shit?
What's the point of replacing two letters when everyone already knows what word it really means?

So how many of these censorship thingys have you seen?
Etc. fck, fk, fuk, fack . . .

Bonus points if you put "the mods" after each example.


you must be very bored, son


thats why he hires me to fuck his ass


i seee,, good job son..... have fun doing anal with him... ill go do my work..... too much work...
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

spazing_dragon wrote:

fu-cock


perverted woman, arent you?
Posted 2/16/09

o0James0o wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:

fu-cock


perverted woman, arent you? :o


not my line, I heard my brother saying it when he was swearing :|
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

spazing_dragon wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:

fu-cock


perverted woman, arent you? :o


not my line, I heard my brother saying it when he was swearing :|


ahh, im sorry that your bro is homo.......
Posted 2/16/09

o0James0o wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:

fu-cock


perverted woman, arent you? :o


not my line, I heard my brother saying it when he was swearing :|


ahh, im sorry that your bro is homo.......


what makes you say that? Many guys use the word cock :|
Posted 2/16/09

spazing_dragon wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:

fu-cock


perverted woman, arent you? :o


not my line, I heard my brother saying it when he was swearing :|

What exactly were you doing to your bro to make him talk about fucking cocks?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.