First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
The Japanese Missile Interceptor (Destroyer)
1265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/07
I dont think war will ever get to Canada. So ya dont have to worry. If Missles did target the States. Bush or whoever is going to be President next will most likely have some kind of deal with japan to intercept the missles.

Something like kill the missles for us we let your students study in the states fore free or something like that. hahaaa....
149563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Aboard the Hyperion
Offline
Posted 12/19/07

Aznkid2000 wrote:

nice go Canada!!!!!!

but our army pretty much sucks.... with no back up we would be screwed

Well the US can just be its arsenal and that way Canada will remain the emblem of peace you guys were talking about.
Posted 12/19/07

HokiePokie wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

u know wut. the US nuked japan so i say japan screws the U S over. besides US will make something like that n call it their own.

DOWN WITH USA!!!



It's a sad thing but if we didn't stop them, the world would probably be taken over by Nazis, then and now. So, like 10,000+ people, or... the whole entire world... hmm... Plus Japan wouldn't be "awesome" as it is now, if they weren't nuked. Truth.


really. if the past was like that would present day change. also i think canada would help. so would the countries that are not in the evil axis, w/e group that JP and germany in, called.
6203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/07
I don't see why Japan wouldn't help benefit the U.S. with this device, after all it was developed with U.S. help as well. Sure their constitution states that they shall not partake in wordly affairs that doesn't concern them, but in the state that the world is right now, they're slowly changing their constitution. It won't abruptly show changes, but I guarantee it will change. Note that the development of this device was unconstitutional to begin with, however Japan was forced to create it regardless due to the state they were in with North Korea, who was already testing missiles.
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/19/07
Well whatever, I just hope Japan is safe and they don't get nuked again ever. God bless Japan and may the world become peaceful in time instead of this war nonsense.
6203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/07

rockmx8 wrote:

Well whatever, I just hope Japan is safe and they don't get nuked again ever. God bless Japan and may the world become peaceful in time instead of this war nonsense.


Chances are they won't. And the deal with the Missile detector was a precognitive stance to defend against a possible bombing from N.Korea, although those chances are low since their behaviour as of recent seem to concede a halt to such activities. Even before that, the chances of them bombing Japan weren't all too high. It was just an assumption that they would since the original intent was directed at the U.S. and Japan was a major ally of the U.S. So.. yeah
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/19/07

notabigdeal wrote:


rockmx8 wrote:

Well whatever, I just hope Japan is safe and they don't get nuked again ever. God bless Japan and may the world become peaceful in time instead of this war nonsense.


Chances are they won't. And the deal with the Missile detector was a precognitive stance to defend against a possible bombing from N.Korea, although those chances are low since their behaviour as of recent seem to concede a halt to such activities. Even before that, the chances of them bombing Japan weren't all too high. It was just an assumption that they would since the original intent was directed at the U.S. and Japan was a major ally of the U.S. So.. yeah


Well have faith humanity will prevail against evil and forge a New World where this is Peace finally. Still I just hope for the best for Japan, and that they NEVER get NUKED AGAIN PERIOD. OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY, NUKES SHOULD BE FOR SHOOTING DOWN ASTEROIDS IMO.
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/07
hmmmmm they havent rightfully tested the nuke in that manner the atmospheric pressure could be deadly for a nuke the relative affects concerning chemically made bombings a spacial friction havent been indentified with need so much more research to start thinking that way when it comes to trying to bomb an asteroid that is a very complex process
Posted 12/19/07
we will never help the americans! jk
287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Southern Cali
Offline
Posted 12/19/07
idk since its already made, its only a matter of time until he US have the capacity to build a number of them. If Japan chooses not to help the US, this event can be used against them in future relations. It can backfire on Japan if they need the US for anything.
6203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/07

nightschaduw wrote:

idk since its already made, its only a matter of time until he US have the capacity to build a number of them. If Japan chooses not to help the US, this event can be used against them in future relations. It can backfire on Japan if they need the US for anything.


Aside from the ability from possibly making a number counter-missile defences, no we wouldn't be able to use this situation as a scapegoat not to help Japan. Its their personal contitution. What right do we have to intervene in it? As was stated before Japan is already changing it little by little so this is hardly a matter of concern
5943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / F / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/19/07
So another country has found a way to defend itself and America doesn't like it. Why should another country's technology be judged by whether it will help America or not? Maybe Americans don't like the idea that they won't be able to nuke Japan again as easily as last time.
1140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 12/19/07
REALLY? the Japanese have ties to military?????? weren't they stripped from having any sort of militay because of what happend in wwII?? and the americans are training them?? I thought they only sucked up to americans becuase Japan has no military, and can never have one... but all the same america needs no protection, if any one is familiar with the kind of arms they have, they wouldn't ask the question, it would take two very strong countries to take out america..rather be it finacial attack or force arms. i am not promoting america... but it's the truth
287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Southern Cali
Offline
Posted 12/19/07

junglemummy wrote:

So another country has found a way to defend itself and America doesn't like it. Why should another country's technology be judged by whether it will help America or not? Maybe Americans don't like the idea that they won't be able to nuke Japan again as easily as last time.




did you see the video?
763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / LA
Offline
Posted 12/19/07
we should just pray that the japanese show up when missles flies into my house
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.